Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I must be growing up!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm becoming a mature person or just retarded, but a few days ago I met this girl who was, at most (without makeup), a 6/10.

For this reason alone I didn't even try to hit on her (shallow arent I?), but thinking over it, I had great fun with her at the party, and I realised I actually wouldn't mind dating her.

Whats weirder is that I would take her over this other HB9 girl I knew from university.

I have absolutely NO idea why I'm attracted to her. Normally I can pinpoint it (ie. smooth face, good body, etc). But this time I can't even come close to figuring out the reasons.

Perhaps looks don't matter as much as I think. Or else I'm turning into a woman.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are starting to go up a level in maturity, and not be so superficial. Good. Looks are just part of what should atract you to a girl.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax, you'll grow out of it.:p

It happens occasionally. I remember I used to occasionally have this gangly brunette in a class at uni. She was, like I said, gangly and nothing special about her face. Hair done in weird pony tails. She wasn't attractive at all really. And I wanted to f*ck her senseless. I couldn't tell you why. Just that X-factor thing I guess.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe the fact that this girl doesn't need make up is turning you on because she has no need to hide her true self behind a mask (makeup). It either shows high self-esteem or extremely poor or just doesn't care about how men look at her. In which case she is like us. Not really caring with a "I-Don't-Give-A-Sh!t-Attitude"

comic_relief

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that you mention it, I recall she has a kind of "dont give a sh!t" attitude, although it isn't obvious (ie. she doesn't do the ****y and funny stuff).

Now if she took more interest in guys, she'd be a hell of a female player, yet nobody could accuse her of being one!