Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I might have gotten the rona

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to this fool.. His selfishness & idocity will get you killed. Do you really want to end up ill or in ICU on the advice of some keyboard warrior on a forum?

If you wear a mask you could be protecting others, even if you don't care about yourself.

One of the sure ways to know that you have Rona is if you develop breathing issues like I did... Or if you develop neurological symptoms such as loss of taste and smell or loss of memory or tinnitus.

Rona causes inflammation in the brain, so you will know about.

I want to share some data with you.. Just to make you aware, for a young healthy man, our oxygen levels should be around 98-99-100%

These are data from my oxygen monitor device.. While in my sleep my oxyen levels where dropping dangerously low.. I was experiencing Hypoxia in my sleep.

View attachment 4560View attachment 4561
People have nearly died from pneumonia last year, yet no mask was forced on your face. There is no logic for doing so now.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
My city is summer get away place was open recently to people now it is closing because of rona. This sht is all over man. Though, I'm still not wearing a diaper, like I said, there is that 6% dead and the rest live, there is no way around it. Mask can not put you into that 6% or the other 94%.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My city is summer get away place was open recently to people now it is closing because of rona. This sht is all over man. Though, I'm still not wearing a diaper, like I said, there is that 6% dead and the rest live, there is no way around it. Mask can not put you into that 6% or the other 94%.
Among the “94%” are those with permanent organ damage.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italy had fewer than 600 new cases yesterday. USA, about 63,000.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Quick update, it's late afternoon, day 2, I got dry cough, small fever, tiredness, my ears get plugged from the pressure. Runny nose has almost disappeared. Something tells me this is just a cold from me sleeping under a fan, but I'm cautious at this point and not taking any chances. If it is rona, I know exactly from where. At military base there was this dude with bloody eyes and it looked like he had a fever, I'm not there by my external looks yet, it's same look as in zombie movies where people get sick and look all runny and fevery and have bloody eyes. He was next in line in front of me, when I saw him I stepped back. If I got this sht, then that would be the dude I got it from. Anyways, if this is the sht, there will be time eventually every one of us gets it with varying degree of pain and suffering. So far no shortness of breath, but dry cough is crappy, I'm afraid it will get worst.
I had similar to that for a few days. Ear pressure, tiredness, and a small fever. No cough. No indigestion. Nothing else. It’s gone now and all I took was some Ibuprofen for the fever. Good thing I didnt tell “they” or “they” would have said it was Covid. It’s so funny how now that we have Covid no other medical conditions exist. There is no more pneumonia, no more general headaches, no more indigestion from eating too much Chilli. everything is Covid Covid Covid now.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
A lot more people than those tested and in statistics have COVID. I might have had covid twice already, A LOT OF PEOPLE have it without any kind of symptoms.

Doppelganger

Reaction score
Yeah but wearing a mask can help you prevent tossing that coin where ppl loose their lives 6% of the times

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, two days ago I was at this one place for my military service records, and then day after than at another place for my criminal records, both are jam packed, not to mention I was traveling on train back and forth the week or two before. There was plenty of opportunities to get the rona. Yesterday I woke up with sore throat, runny nose and light temperature. Today I got all that and a headache and general tiredness. I'm begging my course of anti viral and anti inflammatory tablets which I bought back in spring for this very reason, granted it's not against rona but to easy the symptoms. I could have a simple cold who knows. I did walk up and down the mountain yesterday while going to from the beach and I wasn't out of breath in anyway.
When I got it, I had diarrhea that was so explosive, I thought I my toilet seat was going to be a rocket launch pad. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I also got the strange symptom of paresthesia in the far extremities. These are the symptoms of COVID that a regular flu or stomach flu don't incur. I also had stomach discomfort, but compared to some previous infections there, it was a little milder

I have a persistent nasal drip, so I didn't notice anything in that department. I had a fever for a day or two, but only up to 37.6C.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masks decreases your chance of catching it by like 5%. Worthless.
Surgical masks filter about 60% of particles as opposed to 95% by respirators. Not perfect but not worthless. They also reduce viral load, the amt of virus present in an infected resident's blood. People are quick to point out that the virus seems less deadly than a few months ago which is thankfully true. I personally think it's because more people are getting much of the virus filtered out by surgical or even cloth masks. Enough to get infected but not sick like before.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You came to the right place for medical advice - Doctor Skanypoon at your service! My advice is to dump that ***** of a virus.