Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I might have gotten the rona

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“COVID-19 is a hoax”

Anyone else want to give that a try?
@mickdollaz has been saying this is a hoax on other threads. It is interesting he never posted on this thread. Thought right-wing buddies were supposed to support each other. But don't worry @backseatjuan, we are there for you! Did I not say on post #13 you will get better?

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those who decide not to wear a mask.. They always end up saying those precious words..

I think I made a mistake!

Some advice I can give you, as I had CV19 myself in March.

Firstly I hope you have it very mild... If not.. Then be prepared for a LONG painful battle that will go on for months on end.. 6 months atleast.

I would advise you to get hold of a oxygen saturation monitor device as quickly as possible, you can buy them off amazon pretty cheap, try to buy a good quality one.

01.There have been many many cases of Happy Hypoxia, where the patients Oxygen levels are dramatically low, yet there breathing seems to be okay and on the surface it doesn't seem like anything is wrong with there lungs... They don't realise how low there 02 has dropped, till it is too late, so keep an eye on your 02 levels.

02. Only go to the hospital if you feel very unwell or you think your life is in danger.

I am certain that my condition became much worse after I visited the A&E twice.

I am certain I either got reinfected or the Viral load was increased.

If your local hospital has low infection rates, then hopefully you will be okay to visit it.

03. Start taking vitamin D atleast 1000iu, also Vitamin C.

04. Start brewing Tumeric in some tea or go on Amazon and buy Tumeric capsules.. Tumeric is great for reducing inflammation.

05. You need to go start taking some antioxidants. I will give you some links for some fantastic antioxidant products.

You can make your own antioxidant from fruits and vegetables. I would suggest that you blend this juice.

01.Blue berries
02.Black berries
03.Spinach
04.Broccoli
05.Honey

Take this product called NAC which will help your body to build antioxidants to fight the virus.

All the best man!

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Those who believe that there is no virus and it's a hoax.. Are serious dumb assez!
No, there is a virus and it is not a hoax, however, what's happening is that a lot of people who get it don't actually go through what you went through. Most piss it out and don't even know they had it, others suffer mildly. It's all over, and everyone will get it eventually, question is only "when" and "how severe will you suffer". That thing is becoming the defacto seasonal flu and there is a danger in that. The 'fear' that people have has no limits, literally, if tomorrow government says we need to stick a cucumber up your butt hole in order to stop the spread of carona, people will be lining up and giving their asses, if tomorrow government says we need to abolish cash money in order to stop the spread of this disease, people will be for it. Not many of you realize that everyone will eventually get this virus and ~6% will die.

Wearing a mask will not prevent you from catching the rona. That's not to mention what we just discussed before, you will get the rona eventually. They were important at the start when hospitals were overwhelmed. Right now, hospitals are not overwhelmed, most people that would have died, that 6% already died, the rest are easier. There is no point in you wearing a mask in order to protect yourself from the virus, in a small quarter areas you will breath it even through the mask. Masks are more for people like me to stop the fluids. But when you get to the condition that I'm in, forget the masks. If I die, you gonna die. You can be sure that sick people don't wear masks. I can guarantee you this one.

Ok, so my morning update, day 4, I can feel much better than yesterday. Fever is gone, runny nose is 80% gone, throat is 80% gone, there still is plugged ears, overall I feel better. I highly doubt it was the rona. But it might have been. There will be no testing done on my part to find out.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, there is a virus and it is not a hoax, however, what's happening is that a lot of people who get it don't actually go through what you went through. Most piss it out and don't even know they had it, others suffer mildly. It's all over, and everyone will get it eventually, question is only "when" and "how severe will you suffer". That thing is becoming the defacto seasonal flu and there is a danger in that. The 'fear' that people have has no limits, literally, if tomorrow government says we need to stick a cucumber up your butt hole in order to stop the spread of carona, people will be lining up and giving their asses, if tomorrow government says we need to abolish cash money in order to stop the spread of this disease, people will be for it. Not many of you realize that everyone will eventually get this virus and ~6% will die.

Wearing a mask will not prevent you from catching the rona. That's not to mention what we just discussed before, you will get the rona eventually. They were important at the start when hospitals were overwhelmed. Right now, hospitals are not overwhelmed, most people that would have died, that 6% already died, the rest are easier. There is no point in you wearing a mask in order to protect yourself from the virus, in a small quarter areas you will breath it even through the mask. Masks are more for people like me to stop the fluids. But when you get to the condition that I'm in, forget the masks. If I die, you gonna die. You can be sure that sick people don't wear masks. I can guarantee you this one.

Ok, so my morning update, day 4, I can feel much better than yesterday. Fever is gone, runny nose is 80% gone, throat is 80% gone, there still is plugged ears, overall I feel better. I highly doubt it was the rona. But it might have been. There will be no testing done on my part to find out.
First of all, get well soon. I'm sure you'll be fine.

I think that's the point, if you have it the mask slows the spread. A lot of people have it and don't know, especially youths. Logically if a carrier is masked, and a non carrier is masked, that's much better than no masks on either. A carrier masked and a non carrier non-masked is still probably much better than nothing. We've now seen countries like Italy reduce its spread despite increased testing, while the USA is basically in third world statistics because it can't get the messaging straight and it became politicized. You can't force everyone to wear a mask always, but if the suggestion is consistent and the people have some sense of true nationalism and unity, they'll get on board. Usually when I see people without, it's a small group of teens.

And it's not difficult or weird like sticking a cucumber up your arse. Do doctors do that in the ER? Anyway I don't have a respiratory problem and I'm not a snowflake pu$$y, so it's not really difficult for me to think about what's best for me and CHOOSE to wear one. If someone else thinks I'm a sheeple or whatever, that's her problem.

In spite of all this I think what makes the most sense is to test everyone and quarantine all carriers while the rest of the world gets back to business.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
N95 masks do give some protection to the wearer. A cartridge respirator is required for full respiratory protection.

A simple hepa filter will take the virus out of the air. Small amounts of ozone will kill it too.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This is an old chart. It's not a perfect analogy by any means, but it does a good job of explaining the benefit of masks:
See, it's works better if the guy who pees wears pants. But honestly, when it comes down to getting sick with this sht, or even with sht that you think is this sht, wearing a mask is not a thing you do. It's die mother f'r die type of scenario.

Anyway, I'm totally fine, some cough, which will be gone tomorrow or day after tomorrow. False alarm.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, it's works better if the guy who pees wears pants
Yeah, wearing a mask has always been more about protecting the other guy than protecting yourself.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a cold to me

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. However, masks do offer protection. Not complete, but definitely better than nothing.
Do you wear masks ever flu season? There have been dangerous airborne illnesses everywhere your whole life, yet you went in Walmart for decades without a mask. Now you suddenly need one?
See the logic fail

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex acquaintance I learned today die of rona. 80% of lungs gone, went to Moscow for work.
Was it really Rona? Because I find everything can be somehow tagged as Rona these days. In the US, Cares act that was passed by the goverment pays out billions to hospitals that admit patients as Rona and additional money if they have to be put on ventilators. If you have pneumonia, you have Rona automatically these days. If you have a flu, you have Rona automatically. Even if you get tested positive for Rona but get pneumonia, it's true that Rona can acclerate or give you better chance of dying but no one truly takes the time or diagnosis to see if it was main pneumonia or if it was just purely Rona that did them in.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and continue as you do.
No, please don't. Mask wearing is to protect everyone else more than the mask wearer although it does provide some help, even the cloth coverings.

As for 'rona vs flu, the flu is rarely airborne so it is not as infectious as corona nor as deadly. Bad comparison.