Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I might have gotten the rona

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
4,445
Reaction score
2,049
Age
31
Some of us don't need proof to believe in something.
That is the problem. Rather than formulate a belief just accept that you don’t know rather than engage ion conspiracy theories.

Just some solid reasoning and self research and logical deduction, and maybe some suspicion. And yes, there are cover ups as to what djreez88 was alluding to in his previous post, so to automatically demand proof is close minded at best and doesn't mean squat. Do you believe that this virus was man made or came from bats? Which proof do you believe? My point exactly...Proof can be manipulated, purposely hidden, etc... They are going to make you believe what they want you to believe and offer you their proof to make that happen.
I'm not going to spoon feed you info. You believe in what your limited mind lets you believe and what it doesn't. I'm not trying to force you to see my side or beliefs and I respect if you don't try to shove down my throat your beliefs either.
Are you christian or atheist and do you believe in God? Proof?
Injecting belief into an unknown virus is deadly. And it’s crippling the USA right now. This is a time for evidence; not belief.

As to origin, bats is about 1000 times more plausible than man made, for both scientific and logical reasons. But I’m content to admit that we don’t know.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
3,457
Reaction score
2,329
You're still failing to realize that this is a new virus. I don't care if someone has 60 years experience and is an expert. This is new for everyone. No one is "smart" in some thing so new. If they were, we'd have a vaccine already. Mitigation is a band aid at best and without everyone being tested already and with the series of false positives/negatives, their is a lot of unknowns. Have you tested for Covid yet?

Fear will sell anything and will cripple everything if you let it.
Don't listen to this fool.. His selfishness & idocity will get you killed. Do you really want to end up ill or in ICU on the advice of some keyboard warrior on a forum?

If you wear a mask you could be protecting others, even if you don't care about yourself.

One of the sure ways to know that you have Rona is if you develop breathing issues like I did... Or if you develop neurological symptoms such as loss of taste and smell or loss of memory or tinnitus.

Rona causes inflammation in the brain, so you will know about.

I want to share some data with you.. Just to make you aware, for a young healthy man, our oxygen levels should be around 98-99-100%

These are data from my oxygen monitor device.. While in my sleep my oxyen levels where dropping dangerously low.. I was experiencing Hypoxia in my sleep.

Screenshot_20200416-110429.pngScreenshot_20200530-132850.png
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
1,073
Age
28
Ignorant is making up conspiratorial claims and projecting onto others.

Being “smart” is irrelevant. This disease requires heeding the advice of qualified medical scientists and professionals, which most developed countries and some US states (I.e. the northeast) have done to successfully mitigate the virus thus far. But keep pushing your narrative.
"Experts" put sick eldery in assisted living homes getting other eldery sick. That is no conspiracy theory. That is documented fact.

It is not a conspiracy theory that Fauci said masks are useless. It is on video. It is fact.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
1,073
Age
28
Don't listen to this fool.. His selfishness & idocity will get you killed. Do you really want to end up ill or in ICU on the advice of some keyboard warrior on a forum?

If you wear a mask you could be protecting others, even if you don't care about yourself.

One of the sure ways to know that you have Rona is if you develop breathing issues like I did... Or if you develop neurological symptoms such as loss of taste and smell or loss of memory or tinnitus.

Rona causes inflammation in the brain, so you will know about.

I want to share some data with you.. Just to make you aware, for a young healthy man, our oxygen levels should be around 98-99-100%

These are data from my oxygen monitor device.. While in my sleep my oxyen levels where dropping dangerously low.. I was experiencing Hypoxia in my sleep.

View attachment 4560View attachment 4561
People have nearly died from pneumonia last year, yet no mask was forced on your face. There is no logic for doing so now.
 

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,331
Reaction score
1,515
Age
39
Location
Россия
My city is summer get away place was open recently to people now it is closing because of rona. This sht is all over man. Though, I'm still not wearing a diaper, like I said, there is that 6% dead and the rest live, there is no way around it. Mask can not put you into that 6% or the other 94%.
 

image

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
4,445
Reaction score
2,049
Age
31
My city is summer get away place was open recently to people now it is closing because of rona. This sht is all over man. Though, I'm still not wearing a diaper, like I said, there is that 6% dead and the rest live, there is no way around it. Mask can not put you into that 6% or the other 94%.
Among the “94%” are those with permanent organ damage.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
5,305
Reaction score
3,920
Age
46
Location
Hole in the Ground, Illinois, USA
Quick update, it's late afternoon, day 2, I got dry cough, small fever, tiredness, my ears get plugged from the pressure. Runny nose has almost disappeared. Something tells me this is just a cold from me sleeping under a fan, but I'm cautious at this point and not taking any chances. If it is rona, I know exactly from where. At military base there was this dude with bloody eyes and it looked like he had a fever, I'm not there by my external looks yet, it's same look as in zombie movies where people get sick and look all runny and fevery and have bloody eyes. He was next in line in front of me, when I saw him I stepped back. If I got this sht, then that would be the dude I got it from. Anyways, if this is the sht, there will be time eventually every one of us gets it with varying degree of pain and suffering. So far no shortness of breath, but dry cough is crappy, I'm afraid it will get worst.
I had similar to that for a few days. Ear pressure, tiredness, and a small fever. No cough. No indigestion. Nothing else. It’s gone now and all I took was some Ibuprofen for the fever. Good thing I didnt tell “they” or “they” would have said it was Covid. It’s so funny how now that we have Covid no other medical conditions exist. There is no more pneumonia, no more general headaches, no more indigestion from eating too much Chilli. everything is Covid Covid Covid now.
 

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,331
Reaction score
1,515
Age
39
Location
Россия
A lot more people than those tested and in statistics have COVID. I might have had covid twice already, A LOT OF PEOPLE have it without any kind of symptoms.
 

Doppelganger

New Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Age
24
My city is summer get away place was open recently to people now it is closing because of rona. This sht is all over man. Though, I'm still not wearing a diaper, like I said, there is that 6% dead and the rest live, there is no way around it. Mask can not put you into that 6% or the other 94%.
Yeah but wearing a mask can help you prevent tossing that coin where ppl loose their lives 6% of the times
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
5,126
Reaction score
1,500
Alright, two days ago I was at this one place for my military service records, and then day after than at another place for my criminal records, both are jam packed, not to mention I was traveling on train back and forth the week or two before. There was plenty of opportunities to get the rona. Yesterday I woke up with sore throat, runny nose and light temperature. Today I got all that and a headache and general tiredness. I'm begging my course of anti viral and anti inflammatory tablets which I bought back in spring for this very reason, granted it's not against rona but to easy the symptoms. I could have a simple cold who knows. I did walk up and down the mountain yesterday while going to from the beach and I wasn't out of breath in anyway.
When I got it, I had diarrhea that was so explosive, I thought I my toilet seat was going to be a rocket launch pad. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I also got the strange symptom of paresthesia in the far extremities. These are the symptoms of COVID that a regular flu or stomach flu don't incur. I also had stomach discomfort, but compared to some previous infections there, it was a little milder

I have a persistent nasal drip, so I didn't notice anything in that department. I had a fever for a day or two, but only up to 37.6C.
 

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,383
Reaction score
231
Masks decreases your chance of catching it by like 5%. Worthless.
Surgical masks filter about 60% of particles as opposed to 95% by respirators. Not perfect but not worthless. They also reduce viral load, the amt of virus present in an infected resident's blood. People are quick to point out that the virus seems less deadly than a few months ago which is thankfully true. I personally think it's because more people are getting much of the virus filtered out by surgical or even cloth masks. Enough to get infected but not sick like before.
 

image

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Top