Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Do you want to feel your idealistic love? Or do you want her to feel love?with some slim cute girl that wont leave me after 3months cuz her phone is bombarded with other men or because she met someone on party
You come across as not actually liking women, and you did state that you feel hatred towards them so, why would any girl want to love that?with some slim cute girl that wont leave me after 3months cuz her phone is bombarded with other men or because she met someone on party
Time to stop being toxicI realise why you troll me now, time to work on yourself before you fully become a suicidal incel
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You come across as not actually liking women, and you did state that you feel hatred towards them so, why would any girl want to love that?
Sorry if this offends but that kind of vibe is very easily picked up on by most women and it’s a repellant. Women don’t want bitter men just like men don’t want bitter women and you do come across as bitter.
I’m sure you have your reasons for that, but it would benefit you to do some soul searching into your mindset and how something there may be a barrier to your dating goals.
Says the guy who calls bus drivers beta males cuz they dont let him inside at other places than bus stopLmao same. I knew people like this put people down.
Dont mention Jesus or @brixlingo will call you cowardWhy do you want love from a slim cute girl that is not flakey? What is the end-goal? Fulfillment? Happiness? Purpose?
If you are unable to get this then what would be your plan B?
I don't think a woman can offer the same type of love that only God can. I mean, if you look at it, allot of women have demons in them, they are mentally unstable, and any love they can possibly offer has to be some demonic manipulation on them or something very selfish that you'll find out soon enough it's not real. Unless a woman really knows the Lord, I don't think she can even know what love is unless she experienced it first hand from Jesus and gets born-again. But out there in the world (i.e. and that includes most of the church as well), I doubt anyone even understand what love is.
Just love him brixlingo. He just wants to be loved.Lmao you’ve just been exposed to be someone who is bitter.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Women are like biological lie-detectors. They can tell the difference between someone who really likes them vs someone who doesn't and is just trying to be nice.i hate em but im actually quite nice
Oh that's good adviceYou sound on downer. The other fellow tried to tell you how it generally goes, about pushing through though sorts of things, but you missed it because you were distracted by trolls who offer nothing.
Have you worked on your social circle and stuff like that? Not just women, men too.