"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

i just want love

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
with some slim cute girl that wont leave me after 3months cuz her phone is bombarded with other men or because she met someone on party
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Dude I've given up and hid in my man cave for a year because I have beem soo frustrated before. I felt like I was putting in soo much effort to learn how to be a good person, how to be a good date and how to make people like you ...

only to meet shytty low quality women not worth any effort.

Then one day I just did a approach like the million of others times I had then bam....

we just spent the whole weekend in bed ...

Don"t give up.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I realise why you troll me now, time to work on yourself before you fully become a suicidal incel
 
R

Ranger

Guest
with some slim cute girl that wont leave me after 3months cuz her phone is bombarded with other men or because she met someone on party
Do you want to feel your idealistic love? Or do you want her to feel love?

What is your version of love? If it’s like the idea you grow up with, you’re in for a world of hurt. There’s no such thing. It is conditional and always will be.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
with some slim cute girl that wont leave me after 3months cuz her phone is bombarded with other men or because she met someone on party
You come across as not actually liking women, and you did state that you feel hatred towards them so, why would any girl want to love that?

Sorry if this offends but that kind of vibe is very easily picked up on by most women and it’s a repellant. Women don’t want bitter men just like men don’t want bitter women and you do come across as bitter.

I’m sure you have your reasons for that, but it would benefit you to do some soul searching into your mindset and how something there may be a barrier to your dating goals.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
You come across as not actually liking women, and you did state that you feel hatred towards them so, why would any girl want to love that?

Sorry if this offends but that kind of vibe is very easily picked up on by most women and it’s a repellant. Women don’t want bitter men just like men don’t want bitter women and you do come across as bitter.

I’m sure you have your reasons for that, but it would benefit you to do some soul searching into your mindset and how something there may be a barrier to your dating goals.

i hate em but im actually quite nice
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,058
Why do you want love from a slim cute girl that is not flakey? What is the end-goal? Fulfillment? Happiness? Purpose?

If you are unable to get this then what would be your plan B?

I don't think a woman can offer the same type of love that only God can. I mean, if you look at it, allot of women have demons in them, they are mentally unstable, and any love they can possibly offer has to be some demonic manipulation on them or something very selfish that you'll find out soon enough it's not real. Unless a woman really knows the Lord, I don't think she can even know what love is unless she experienced it first hand from Jesus and gets born-again. But out there in the world (i.e. and that includes most of the church as well), I doubt anyone even understand what love is.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Why do you want love from a slim cute girl that is not flakey? What is the end-goal? Fulfillment? Happiness? Purpose?

If you are unable to get this then what would be your plan B?

I don't think a woman can offer the same type of love that only God can. I mean, if you look at it, allot of women have demons in them, they are mentally unstable, and any love they can possibly offer has to be some demonic manipulation on them or something very selfish that you'll find out soon enough it's not real. Unless a woman really knows the Lord, I don't think she can even know what love is unless she experienced it first hand from Jesus and gets born-again. But out there in the world (i.e. and that includes most of the church as well), I doubt anyone even understand what love is.
Dont mention Jesus or @brixlingo will call you coward
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
OP how can you hate women and want love from one?

You buggin', G.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
i hate em but im actually quite nice
Women are like biological lie-detectors. They can tell the difference between someone who really likes them vs someone who doesn't and is just trying to be nice.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
You sound on downer. The other fellow tried to tell you how it generally goes, about pushing through though sorts of things, but you missed it because you were distracted by trolls who offer nothing.

Have you worked on your social circle and stuff like that? Not just women, men too.
Oh that's good advice

Will try


Ps yeah trolls are common issue in 2019
 
Top