Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i just want love

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
with some slim cute girl that wont leave me after 3months cuz her phone is bombarded with other men or because she met someone on party

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I've given up and hid in my man cave for a year because I have beem soo frustrated before. I felt like I was putting in soo much effort to learn how to be a good person, how to be a good date and how to make people like you ...

only to meet shytty low quality women not worth any effort.

Then one day I just did a approach like the million of others times I had then bam....

we just spent the whole weekend in bed ...

Don"t give up.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realise why you troll me now, time to work on yourself before you fully become a suicidal incel

R

Ranger

with some slim cute girl that wont leave me after 3months cuz her phone is bombarded with other men or because she met someone on party
Do you want to feel your idealistic love? Or do you want her to feel love?

What is your version of love? If it’s like the idea you grow up with, you’re in for a world of hurt. There’s no such thing. It is conditional and always will be.

A

AJ84

You come across as not actually liking women, and you did state that you feel hatred towards them so, why would any girl want to love that?

Sorry if this offends but that kind of vibe is very easily picked up on by most women and it’s a repellant. Women don’t want bitter men just like men don’t want bitter women and you do come across as bitter.

I’m sure you have your reasons for that, but it would benefit you to do some soul searching into your mindset and how something there may be a barrier to your dating goals.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You come across as not actually liking women, and you did state that you feel hatred towards them so, why would any girl want to love that?

Sorry if this offends but that kind of vibe is very easily picked up on by most women and it’s a repellant. Women don’t want bitter men just like men don’t want bitter women and you do come across as bitter.

I’m sure you have your reasons for that, but it would benefit you to do some soul searching into your mindset and how something there may be a barrier to your dating goals.

i hate em but im actually quite nice

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want love from a slim cute girl that is not flakey? What is the end-goal? Fulfillment? Happiness? Purpose?

If you are unable to get this then what would be your plan B?

I don't think a woman can offer the same type of love that only God can. I mean, if you look at it, allot of women have demons in them, they are mentally unstable, and any love they can possibly offer has to be some demonic manipulation on them or something very selfish that you'll find out soon enough it's not real. Unless a woman really knows the Lord, I don't think she can even know what love is unless she experienced it first hand from Jesus and gets born-again. But out there in the world (i.e. and that includes most of the church as well), I doubt anyone even understand what love is.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you want love from a slim cute girl that is not flakey? What is the end-goal? Fulfillment? Happiness? Purpose?

If you are unable to get this then what would be your plan B?

I don't think a woman can offer the same type of love that only God can. I mean, if you look at it, allot of women have demons in them, they are mentally unstable, and any love they can possibly offer has to be some demonic manipulation on them or something very selfish that you'll find out soon enough it's not real. Unless a woman really knows the Lord, I don't think she can even know what love is unless she experienced it first hand from Jesus and gets born-again. But out there in the world (i.e. and that includes most of the church as well), I doubt anyone even understand what love is.
Dont mention Jesus or @brixlingo will call you coward

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP how can you hate women and want love from one?

You buggin', G.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate em but im actually quite nice
Women are like biological lie-detectors. They can tell the difference between someone who really likes them vs someone who doesn't and is just trying to be nice.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You sound on downer. The other fellow tried to tell you how it generally goes, about pushing through though sorts of things, but you missed it because you were distracted by trolls who offer nothing.

Have you worked on your social circle and stuff like that? Not just women, men too.
Oh that's good advice

Will try

Ps yeah trolls are common issue in 2019