"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I just shot myself in the foot

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
Sorry man but this is super cringe. Girls talking about her pus.sy, and you're over here chit chatting about a guy you think is a Chad. I'm sure you're not a beta male but this comes off as super beta.

Remember this rule: 1) never chit chat with a girl who you're boning. once you become too friendly, you'll be clueless to the fact shes getting nailed from behind by some dude while texting you, that is unless you call her and you're talking about some topic she can care less about and you hear the audible male voice moaning from orgasm in the background
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
She sounds like a Serbian. And yep you fvcked it, proceed her to Chad and his cousin Tyrone
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Sorry man but this is super cringe. Girls talking about her pus.sy, and you're over here chit chatting about a guy you think is a Chad. I'm sure you're not a beta male but this comes off as super beta.

Remember this rule: 1) never chit chat with a girl who you're boning. once you become too friendly, you'll be clueless to the fact shes getting nailed from behind by some dude while texting you, that is unless you call her and you're talking about some topic she can care less about and you hear the audible male voice moaning from orgasm in the background
I’m ****img her senseless and she lets me do whatever I want with her. She says I’m the only guy she’s ****img
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
I’m ****img her senseless and she lets me do whatever I want with her. She says I’m the only guy she’s ****img
It could definitely be possible that you're the only guy she's f-ing, but all I'm saying is man don't act like a friend with her. It's something you'll learn a lesson from sooner or later if you don't already know this. If you do, I have no idea why you're texting her on some casual stuff like this.

and don't put other dudes on a pedestal.. whats all this calling another man chad stuff? that's super beta.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
'chad' or 'jock' term cracks me up. never heard that in the UK, can't even think of a term for 'alphas' used in the uk. @derby1 , can you think of anything similar?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
You text her too much instead of asking her out and fvck her.

And why would you bring up your Chad roommate? That's beta and weak AF.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
'chad' or 'jock' term cracks me up. never heard that in the UK, can't even think of a term for 'alphas' used in the uk. @derby1 , can you think of anything similar?
We dont use them do we, they are american terms. Although I have a female aquaintance who carries a little figurine of jonny bravo round with her and calls it chad,, I find that funny.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
Idk about you guys but I’m a sucker for sexting. If a girl doesn’t know how to sext me she can just leave
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top