Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just shot myself in the foot

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys can sex text a chick all day & night but eventually it's all meaningless if you can't penetrate her in the real life.

Texting is for kids. Adults don't text, they bang.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys can sex text a chick all day & night but eventually it's all meaningless if you can't penetrate her in the real life.

Texting is for kids. Adults don't text, they bang.
I Fock her senseless 5x a week bro. I sext her when I’m. Ord

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could definitely be possible that you're the only guy she's f-ing, but all I'm saying is man don't act like a friend with her. It's something you'll learn a lesson from sooner or later if you don't already know this. If you do, I have no idea why you're texting her on some casual stuff like this.

and don't put other dudes on a pedestal.. whats all this calling another man chad stuff? that's super beta.
I've learned this the hard way.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m. Going to do me if she leaves idc o had my fun for 6 months doing everything and anything with her
OP, it's clear this thread was started as a semi-brag about you being able to have your way with this chick. She is obviously your FWB, but from the texting, it is also clear you've started to treat her more than the FWB you claim. Everyone's response here has been constructive criticism solely for the purpose of helping you. However, you choosing to ignore the advice given indicates getting advice was never the intent when you posted. Not sure why you get defensive and try to show how you're the Man because this slvt let's you do anything you want to her. But then you get butt hurt and tell her to "suck a ****" and ignore her for 5 days because she didn't text you for a little bit because she was asleep. As others have stated, there are some glaring holes with your game. Remember, anyone can get at least one slvt to do what they want. But the ultimate goal of this forum is to help with a person's mindset and growth as a man, in order to improve their overall game with all women and life in general. You started this post, yet refuse to accept the advice when it's given. Either you're trolling and strictly wanted an outlet to brag about this slvt, or you haven't matured enough to understand the advice given. But bottom line, if she truly is a FWB, stop texting her like she's your LTR.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, it's clear this thread was started as a semi-brag about you being able to have your way with this chick. She is obviously your FWB, but from the texting, it is also clear you've started to treat her more than the FWB you claim. Everyone's response here has been constructive criticism solely for the purpose of helping you. However, you choosing to ignore the advice given indicates getting advice was never the intent when you posted. Not sure why you get defensive and try to show how you're the Man because this slvt let's you do anything you want to her. But then you get butt hurt and tell her to "suck a ****" and ignore her for 5 days because she didn't text you for a little bit because she was asleep. As others have stated, there are some glaring holes with your game. Remember, anyone can get at least one slvt to do what they want. But the ultimate goal of this forum is to help with a person's mindset and growth as a man, in order to improve their overall game with all women and life in general. You started this post, yet refuse to accept the advice when it's given. Either you're trolling and strictly wanted an outlet to brag about this slvt, or you haven't matured enough to understand the advice given. But bottom line, if she truly is a FWB, stop texting her like she's your LTR.
Absolutely. Idk she’s being weird **** it shouldn’t have posted here. I just want a harem of 8 and 9s.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to be exclusive and that’s the last thing I wabt but I also don’t want to lose this PCs at what do