Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just shot myself in the foot

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry man but this is super cringe. Girls talking about her pus.sy, and you're over here chit chatting about a guy you think is a Chad. I'm sure you're not a beta male but this comes off as super beta.

Remember this rule: 1) never chit chat with a girl who you're boning. once you become too friendly, you'll be clueless to the fact shes getting nailed from behind by some dude while texting you, that is unless you call her and you're talking about some topic she can care less about and you hear the audible male voice moaning from orgasm in the background

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a Serbian. And yep you fvcked it, proceed her to Chad and his cousin Tyrone

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man but this is super cringe. Girls talking about her pus.sy, and you're over here chit chatting about a guy you think is a Chad. I'm sure you're not a beta male but this comes off as super beta.

Remember this rule: 1) never chit chat with a girl who you're boning. once you become too friendly, you'll be clueless to the fact shes getting nailed from behind by some dude while texting you, that is unless you call her and you're talking about some topic she can care less about and you hear the audible male voice moaning from orgasm in the background
I’m ****img her senseless and she lets me do whatever I want with her. She says I’m the only guy she’s ****img

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I’m ****img her senseless and she lets me do whatever I want with her. She says I’m the only guy she’s ****img
It could definitely be possible that you're the only guy she's f-ing, but all I'm saying is man don't act like a friend with her. It's something you'll learn a lesson from sooner or later if you don't already know this. If you do, I have no idea why you're texting her on some casual stuff like this.

and don't put other dudes on a pedestal.. whats all this calling another man chad stuff? that's super beta.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'chad' or 'jock' term cracks me up. never heard that in the UK, can't even think of a term for 'alphas' used in the uk. @derby1 , can you think of anything similar?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You text her too much instead of asking her out and fvck her.

And why would you bring up your Chad roommate? That's beta and weak AF.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'chad' or 'jock' term cracks me up. never heard that in the UK, can't even think of a term for 'alphas' used in the uk. @derby1 , can you think of anything similar?
We dont use them do we, they are american terms. Although I have a female aquaintance who carries a little figurine of jonny bravo round with her and calls it chad,, I find that funny.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk about you guys but I’m a sucker for sexting. If a girl doesn’t know how to sext me she can just leave