I just met this girl.....

Reaction score
We have talked one time, and I haven't done anything else yet. I didn't get a number or anything, but I need to ask some advice first.

She seems.... somewhat interested. She initiated kino a little after we met, and I went along with it. I kept her smiling and laughing the whole time we were together.

We were going around campus learning about all the clubs and sports and stuff..... She stopped at one about football, and I was standing next to her. I was like "You should considering going over to that table." I pointed at the Gay/Lesbian table, and she started cracking up. She hit me pretty hard on my arm, and smiled. She even came back with a few neg hits of her own. We had a pretty good time. :)

Anywho...... I've been keeping tabs on her for a few days,(Yeah, I admit it) and I've learned she's 'In A Relationship' according to facebook. Outside of that, I have no idea about the relationship. I don't know who, how long, where.... etc.... anything.... So.... I'm wondering, should I keep playfully talking to her, and get her number, and try to set up dates or something? Or should I just occasionally say "Hey." and wait until she's out of a relationship? (idk, maybe she'll never be...)

Anyone have any ideas...?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Yea get her number, who cares if she has a BF. I had a girl offer me her number while she was in a relationship. No biggie, but then again, im 15 years old, what do i know?

Reaction score
Before you self-implode - garner if there are signs of interest! Is she just being chummy or romantic??

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont believe her facebook crap, shes done that to make weirdos stay away. Looks like a green light to me ask her out already, and you better come back with a kiss.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
SmokeyTx said:
I personally dont like going for women who are in a relationship, but you can keep up the playfull banter, and even tease her about her relationship.... "you didnt have a chance with me anyway"...:kick:
omg that line is genius, im too stupid to think of good stuff like that :cuss: