Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I haven’t had s3x in over half a year…and I don’t miss it

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your T levels are probably shot to hell from lack of sex.
I get your point but I would argue against.

We can probably assume that men in relationships get more steady sex than single guys. But it's a proven scientific fact that men who are married or in LTRs have lower T levels than single men. Instead of the warrior hormone being expressed (Testosterone), the teddy bear hormone (Oxytocin) seems to flow. Nothing wrong with that, just fact.

Exception would be if OP or anyone is super lazy, never exercises--especially weight lifting, and eats like s*it, well then yeah, their T will be low. Extremely overweight/obese men actually start manufacturing estrogen. Why you see many fat guys with b*tch t*ts.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I get your point but I would argue against.

We can probably assume that men in relationships get more steady sex than single guys. But it's a proven scientific fact that men who are married or in LTRs have lower T levels than single men. Instead of the warrior hormone being expressed (Testosterone), the teddy bear hormone (Oxytocin) seems to flow. Nothing wrong with that, just fact.

Exception would be if OP or anyone is super lazy, never exercises--especially weight lifting, and eats like s*it, well then yeah, their T will be low. Extremely overweight/obese men actually start manufacturing estrogen. Why you see many fat guys with b*tch t*ts.
Correlation != Causation tho...

Are the T levels lower because they are married and in a relationship due to natural changes or because they have stopped staying in shape and going to the gym as much since those activities are often done more while trying to improve themselves to find a woman? Lack of sleep due to a new baby? T levels naturally falling as they age? Abandoned their diets to eat out with their girlfriend or wife more, etc? I'd say it would be very hard to make a case definitively one way or the other.

There can be a wide variety of reasons for low T levels, however in general, every generation of male since the 1950s has had lower T levels than the generation before him. So much so they had to lower the "normal range" on the T tests because so many are testing below the original lower bound of the range these days.

Plastics, pesticides, the proliferation of soy and GMO products, piss poor diet with lots of processed foods and refined sugars, sedentary lifestyle, and lack of sleep(a huge T killer most don't realize) are to blame...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just your body coming to the conclusion that since you so rarely have sex, you will not be a breeder for your genetic line, and it is shutting down your libido so you can go WorkMax for your relatives that are breeding.
+1

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not far from the truth...the body shuts down that which it doesn't need to maintain. In some ways it is incredibly lazy, in other ways it always is looking to balance limited resources to make the best use of them. Your T levels are probably shot to hell from lack of sex.
lol lack of sex?

How do you explain boxers, mma fighters, Shaolin monks and athletes who refrain from sex during training for weeks ….or even months on end? If anything, a long temporary celibacy with exercise adds a large amount of testosterone.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correlation != Causation tho...

Are the T levels lower because they are married and in a relationship due to natural changes or because they have stopped staying in shape and going to the gym as much since those activities are often done more while trying to improve themselves to find a woman? Lack of sleep due to a new baby? T levels naturally falling as they age? Abandoned their diets to eat out with their girlfriend or wife more, etc? I'd say it would be very hard to make a case definitively one way or the other.

There can be a wide variety of reasons for low T levels, however in general, every generation of male since the 1950s has had lower T levels than the generation before him. So much so they had to lower the "normal range" on the T tests because so many are testing below the original lower bound of the range these days.

Plastics, pesticides, the proliferation of soy and GMO products, piss poor diet with lots of processed foods and refined sugars, sedentary lifestyle, and lack of sleep(a huge T killer most don't realize) are to blame...
Very likely it's the fact the guy doesn't have to compete anymore and loses his aggression, edge, and will to fight for what he wants sexually. These are all traits driven primarily by T.

Almost every guy will admit that once they got into a LTR or married (self included) you just don't express the same level of intensity, fire, and drive as you did as a single guy as you become far more comfortable.

I believe it's the most plausible answer.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
lol lack of sex?

How do you explain boxers, mma fighters, Shaolin monks and athletes who refrain from sex during training for weeks ….or even months on end? If anything, a long temporary celibacy with exercise adds a large amount of testosterone.
They are young and as athletes likely have higher T levels to begin with.

I would never assume monks would have high T levels. The ones I have seen are small and thin, which doesn't correlate with high T levels.

And you are simply wrong. This is the problem with making up your own theories instead of actually doing research...you are stuck trying to defend what you have convinced yourself is true versus what is actually true.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just put my ex wife ring on finger as a momento to the last time of non-pro imtimacy (last time seeing a pro is also almost 8 years too after the separation). Took it off and placed it back in storage.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just put my ex wife ring on finger as a momento to the last time of non-pro imtimacy (last time seeing a pro is also almost 8 years too after the separation). Took it off and placed it back in storage.
are you even trying corrector? I see you posting very often on the forum and am very curious about how much of what you learn / pick up on this bulletin do you actually implement in real life?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you even trying corrector? I see you posting very often on the forum and am very curious about how much of what you learn / pick up on this bulletin do you actually implement in real life?
Of course I am. Just dont have the looks to generate enough traction or volume.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s in the title; I’ve started a new job and my side carreer has really taken off, so I’ve only been on a few first dates (didn’t turn into seconds), but I realised I’m not missing s3x and that I haven’t been too h0rny anyways
That might be a good sign that means you are focused, or it might be that you need to have your testosterone levels checked.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He clearly has a bad diet, lack of exercise, and or depression. Unless he got castrated, those are usually the culprits.

OP, tell us your weight and lifestyle now.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How often do you get out of the house and socialize?
I have no time to do that. I'm crazy-busy with life insurance business and accompanying my folks to go shopping for groceries in the evening (ie since my dad can't drive properly at night, etc...). On weekends I have to play catch-up with a bunch of neglected chores and exercise during the week. No breathing space.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have no time to do that. I'm crazy-busy with life insurance business and accompanying my folks to go shopping for groceries in the evening (ie since my dad can't drive properly at night, etc...). On weekends I have to play catch-up with a bunch of neglected chores and exercise during the week. No breathing space.
Oddly, the more 'cel a guy becomes, the LESS free time he has.

Life (e.g. work, family stuff) sort of creeps in and fills whatever spare time that might have existed due to lack of dating.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly, the more 'cel a guy becomes, the LESS free time he has.

Life (e.g. work, family stuff) sort of creeps in and fills whatever spare time that might have existed due to lack of dating.
Yeah, there is usually a lie that incels are couch potatoes and watching TV and/or playing video games all day, but nothing is further from the truth in my case. There is little to no wasted time and any leisure time is at the expense of something else which usually results in a nasty consequence becomes something went neglected. I can get frustrated sometimes that I just kick things around.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah, there is usually a lie that incels are couch potatoes and watching TV and/or playing video games all day, but nothing is further from the truth in my case. There is little to no wasted time and any leisure time is at the expense of something else which usually results in a nasty consequence becomes something went neglected. I can get frustrated sometimes that I just kick things around.
I was talking with my dad and buddy about how I'm actually busier than a lot of married guys with kids that I know. They go on all these trips/vacations with the family.

I'm working all weekend as I'm typing this. I have weeks of vacation time banked at work that I will probably never get to use. Like SW mentioned in another post, the single, no kids guy at work probably gets taken advantaged of lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking with my dad and buddy about how I'm actually busier than a lot of married guys with kids that I know. They go on all these trips/vacations with the family.

I'm working all weekend as I'm typing this. I have weeks of vacation time banked at work that I will probably never get to use. Like SW mentioned in another post, the single, no kids guy at work probably gets taken advantaged of lol.
Its even worst when you are self-employed. With work you still have hours you designate for work and when you are not working. When you are self-employed you work until you can't function effectively and get brain-fog and have to sleep.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He clearly has a bad diet, lack of exercise, and or depression. Unless he got castrated, those are usually the culprits.

OP, tell us your weight and lifestyle now.
I’m in the healthy range; my day consists of going to my 9-5, then an hour at the gym (3x a week), and then my side carreer for another 2-3 hours. Then I listen to an audiobook and hit the sack. On the weekends, I go to the city for a meal or coffee (I don’t drink alcohol), and take a longer bike tour (60 km). My diet is good, no worries there.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in the healthy range; my day consists of going to my 9-5, then an hour at the gym (3x a week), and then my side carreer for another 2-3 hours. Then I listen to an audiobook and hit the sack. On the weekends, I go to the city for a meal or coffee (I don’t drink alcohol), and take a longer bike tour (60 km). My diet is good, no worries there.
Oh and since I started to go to the gym regularly (2,5 months ago), my biological age (based on strength) went from my age (36) down to 21.