"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I have to get something off my chest ...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Last summer in Toronto I met two HOT vietnamese girls that seemed interested. I assumed they were twins and younger then me so I ignored them. I was so over critical that within a week - I barely talked to them. I even admitted that "If I was their age, I'd be all over them."

Problem with me is that I don't like younger girls. Infact, if she's just one year younger - she's too young for me, and I don't run after azn girls.

Back to the future, I talked to people from Philly and the girls were mentionned ... what did I learn? They are NOT twins. One of em is either my age or even better - older then me. AAAAAAARGH!!! :mad:

The moral of the story is - NEVER ASSUME (except that they don't have a boyfriend until he is mentionned). If I approached them instead of making up excuses - I could of developed a fling or even a LTR (not likely but whatever).

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE

GHOST
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
124 views with only one reply???

anyways ... thanks.

:D
GHOST
 

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2001
Messages
456
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
California, USA
I use to do the same thing Dee-Zy, but now i don't care anymore. I just talk to any good looking lady now. I ran into a lot of girls that I thought were too young to ****, but it turned out that they were legal :p Worry about the age later.

Once i went up to this 30 year old... ROFL I'm 21 btw. I thought she was around my age, but oh well :p It cant hurt to talk to them
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2002
Messages
570
Reaction score
1
Location
LI, NY
Heck, Im in the same boat as you guys. Fortunately, I was at the other end of the spectrum. I was at a bus station and I see this SEXY philipino chick standing there. I thought she was like 21 or something but when I chatted her up I discovered she was 16 (Im 16 also). I was SO glad that I chatted her up. I got her number, BTW.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
hmmmm ...

I can't believe I forgot about this...

Assuming is powerfull weapon. It's also a double-edged sword.

As you assume, you become

This works not only with women, but also in life. I've been taught this a few weeks ago in my training. My supervisor told us:

If you don't believe in what you are selling, how can you expect yourself to sell it?



I assumed they weren't good enough for me ... I just saved myself a few weeks of sex that summer.
:rolleyes:
 
Top