Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have to get something off my chest ...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last summer in Toronto I met two HOT vietnamese girls that seemed interested. I assumed they were twins and younger then me so I ignored them. I was so over critical that within a week - I barely talked to them. I even admitted that "If I was their age, I'd be all over them."

Problem with me is that I don't like younger girls. Infact, if she's just one year younger - she's too young for me, and I don't run after azn girls.

Back to the future, I talked to people from Philly and the girls were mentionned ... what did I learn? They are NOT twins. One of em is either my age or even better - older then me. AAAAAAARGH!!! :mad:

The moral of the story is - NEVER ASSUME (except that they don't have a boyfriend until he is mentionned). If I approached them instead of making up excuses - I could of developed a fling or even a LTR (not likely but whatever).

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE

GHOST

Last edited:

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
124 views with only one reply???

anyways ... thanks.

:D
GHOST

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to do the same thing Dee-Zy, but now i don't care anymore. I just talk to any good looking lady now. I ran into a lot of girls that I thought were too young to ****, but it turned out that they were legal :p Worry about the age later.

Once i went up to this 30 year old... ROFL I'm 21 btw. I thought she was around my age, but oh well :p It cant hurt to talk to them

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heck, Im in the same boat as you guys. Fortunately, I was at the other end of the spectrum. I was at a bus station and I see this SEXY philipino chick standing there. I thought she was like 21 or something but when I chatted her up I discovered she was 16 (Im 16 also). I was SO glad that I chatted her up. I got her number, BTW.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm ...

I can't believe I forgot about this...

Assuming is powerfull weapon. It's also a double-edged sword.

As you assume, you become

This works not only with women, but also in life. I've been taught this a few weeks ago in my training. My supervisor told us:

If you don't believe in what you are selling, how can you expect yourself to sell it?

I assumed they weren't good enough for me ... I just saved myself a few weeks of sex that summer.
:rolleyes: