Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had to share this.. priceless.

redbullfbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so today... craziest thing happened and its hilarious now despite now that my parents think im a horndog.

so this 8.5 and I hook up, at my house, parents are home. we hook up, hooking up turns into missionary sex, which turns into every position possible.

so i start doggin her, now it got intense..i started slapppin her ass and apparently i hurt her a little bit (haha) so she was like OWW. and my dad beeing a creep is near my room and thought i was beating hurt or something (wtf?) so he comes in and there i am doggin her......

yep thats wat happens when u dont lock the door :(

i still think its funny now that i look back on it.

after she left..

my dad: "i didn't know you were capable of that"
me: (gulp) sorry dad

then he walked off

I thought he would kill me....but i guess not.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's just proud of you, trust me.

All men are still horndogs at heart, but age puts them behind bars...If he's any sort of man and father, he'll be proud of you.

Unless of course, he actually thought you were beating her ;)

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, that is priceless.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
redbullfbu said:
I thought he would kill me....but i guess not.
You kidding me? He's probably thinking to himself "my son is the sh*t".

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
We were lucky . . .

You think Pops don't miss spankin' ass? Hell yes he does and unfortunately he has to live vicariously through your penis.

My Pop is an old school player. The way he taught my brother and I about sex was throw us some Playboys and explain what condoms were and which women to watch out for. I was 7 my brother was 5.

When we were living in CT my Pop worked for a restaurant run by the Mob. The guy who ran the place was getting married so they had his bachelor party there. Here we are, 14 and 12 respectively, with a bunch of greasy guineas watching a skank put chicken legs up her snatch and my brother and I throwing fvcking bologna at her from the food trays!

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha,

Nice mate,

But yeah, how old are you? I certainly wouldn't take a girl home with my parents around.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoh I found out today that doggy is actually a position from yoga..

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You think Pops don't miss spankin' ass? Hell yes he does and unfortunately he has to live vicariously through your penis.

My Pop is an old school player. The way he taught my brother and I about sex was throw us some Playboys and explain what condoms were and which women to watch out for. I was 7 my brother was 5.

When we were living in CT my Pop worked for a restaurant run by the Mob. The guy who ran the place was getting married so they had his bachelor party there. Here we are, 14 and 12 respectively, with a bunch of greasy guineas watching a skank put chicken legs up her snatch and my brother and I throwing fvcking bologna at her from the food trays!
This explains a lot! :D

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yeah.
i dunno whast mroe awkward, that, or having your grils mom walk in on you having sex. cause trust me, that was bad. :p