Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got engaged

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations and good luck.

My advice is:

In life: NEVER forget a woman’s cycle and be on guard for it. Don’t do what I did and forget and wonder why she’s turned into a nutcase. Then remember 2 days in after arguments which could have been avoided by if orijt

In arguments: Never back down and never give in, unless you’re wrong or part wrong. Tell it as it is. You’re a leader and you have to be wedded to reality. Most wives will threaten to leave when they can’t get their way (on my 2nd). Tell them to leave, tell them they should NEVER threaten that. Remember, divorces from women happen out of the blue, they aren’t announced in advance.

Yourself: if you want peace, prepare for war. Keep yourself in the mindset that if she died or left tomorrow, you need to be in a condition that you could immediately get a new girl.

In bed: Never stop servicing. Also remember, now you’re married, you can ask her for things you can’t ask a GF….sechs can actually get better when girl is married as she feels secure….
No it gets worst after you are married. In my case she gained weight, stopped giving oral, and stopped putting out altogether when things got too tight. I would likely still have a gf today if I did not marry her. The marriage brought out the worst in both of us.