Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got engaged

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats!

As long as she is younger, shorter, and earns less money than you, you two should do well.

And keep maintaining that frame.

Plus, call her out whenever she gets crazy with the sh*t tests. My wife still tests me a lot, it is a biological imperative with women to continually test their man.

“Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.” – Yoda

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, but it's time to go down her phone and do some background checks on this "virgin" and report your findings to the team.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The clock just keeps ticking and we ain't getting any younger. She just has to know her submissive feminine place 24/7 and thats the bottomline.
No guy friends or slvtty friends allowed.
Strict policy. You know the deal.
Wish you a healthy prosperous marriage and keep your head on a swivel even when you sleep.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Congrats! How did you propose?
Nothing fancy. I did not get on one knee.

I had the ring in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and told her "Im gonna record a video of you" (because I wanted to record her reaction for myself) and then I gave her the ring and she started happy crying.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations and good luck.

My advice is:

In life: NEVER forget a woman’s cycle and be on guard for it. Don’t do what I did and forget and wonder why she’s turned into a nutcase. Then remember 2 days in after arguments which could have been avoided by if orijt

In arguments: Never back down and never give in, unless you’re wrong or part wrong. Tell it as it is. You’re a leader and you have to be wedded to reality. Most wives will threaten to leave when they can’t get their way (on my 2nd). Tell them to leave, tell them they should NEVER threaten that. Remember, divorces from women happen out of the blue, they aren’t announced in advance.

Yourself: if you want peace, prepare for war. Keep yourself in the mindset that if she died or left tomorrow, you need to be in a condition that you could immediately get a new girl.

In bed: Never stop servicing. Also remember, now you’re married, you can ask her for things you can’t ask a GF….sechs can actually get better when girl is married as she feels secure….