Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got angry as **** and she loved it

stephen-silver

Reaction score
I was fed up.

For some reason I’d reached my breaking point with girls ordering drinks and not offering to pay for them. (maybe it’s the Jew in me)

So I let loose a little bit. I started cursing about how girls constantly think it’s on guys to pay for their drinks without even so much as an offer to split it.

I remember shouting the phrase “I don’t even have a job, I can’t be paying for 40 ****ing drinks!” Not your standard pick-up artistry.

She ****ing loved it. This girl I’d just met that night was seeing hearts in her eyes as I was going off on her and her friend about their disrespect re: Jameson shots.

I guess what I learned is that feeling passionate about something can be incredibly sexy. At that point I’d kind of given up hope of hooking up with her and I was just venting. Little did I know that my outburst turned her on so hard that she demanded I come home with her.

Apparently my fierce passion and bold honesty turned a switch inside her. That was the best sex I’d had in a long time.

The point here is that true passion goes a long way. For me it went way further than my attempts to charm her and “game” her had.

Get ****ing turnt up. Get passionate. Let out your feelings boldly and even harshly if you have to.

It may lead to something you weren’t expecting ;)

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Less about passion and more about you not giving a damn anymore.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you pay?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to get emotional! (beta behavoir)

Just walk away.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that was the jew in you taking power you would have probably buy the alchool and sell it to someone else double the price while stealing the tips on the table.

Ok now seriously, what worked was probably the fact that you treated her like a cheap girl showing that there is no pedestal for her and you dont give a fvck about it all, or maybe the jew in her after seeing how strongly you are ready to fight to save money instantly turned her on.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got you laid, must've been the right thing to do, right?

Right?

Hopefully this was a one night thing--because that's a helluva template to base any sort of relationship off of. You lost frame; and she loved it--talk about a rush of validation, here's a grown man whose emotional balance is wrapped around her finger. Expect it to escalate; and don't say I didn't warn you. I still remember the look in my BPDex's eyes on the three or four occasions where I lost frame; pure bliss--you've never seen a girl's eyes sparkle like that. I'm sure if she'd gotten me to hit her it would've been nirvana for her, having someone to share in her self-abuse.

The only way to modify bad behavior is to walk away. People only rage at things that they don't have power over.

Last edited:

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
She got a rise out of you, and yet the pet monkey inside of you is proud because it turned her on. You're falling right into her trap.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with you guys...but losing frame...if handled right and like it's extremely fragile, can be beneficial in push pull....Imo

I'll lose frame on purpose...see those eyes sparkle like fast said...then completely react the opposite the next time. Fs with a chicks head so much!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got a rise out of you, and yet the pet monkey inside of you is proud because it turned her on. You're falling right into her trap.
Don't think she isn't dying to find new and exciting ways to get you to snap so her and her girlfriends can laugh over their puppet on a string. They'll probably get together and plot new ways of pissing you off.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with never showing emotion.

A previous girlfriend once kept doing something that irked me over and over, I blew up on her once and she never did it again. Sometimes they are just checking to see if you would really stand your ground on something.

Obviously this is something of a last resort, much like Sean Connery's slapping a woman if all else fails.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with never showing emotion.

A previous girlfriend once kept doing something that irked me over and over, I blew up on her once and she never did it again. Sometimes they are just checking to see if you would really stand your ground on something.

Obviously this is something of a last resort, much like Sean Connery's slapping a woman if all else fails.
It's a waste of energy and time. You can accomplish the same goal with silence/absence. But, you need to be a Don Juan, to do that.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically never argue with women. But the above is called passive aggression and it is entirely feminine.
Sure, I would also depend on the situation... If she was hitting my head with a hammer, you bet I'd be emotional.

I guess, what I'm saying is... don't sweat the small $hit.