I got a wrong number today!

Covey21

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who read my last post you could see that I was excited to take out this girl. So call her up today to plan our lunch date and she gave me her bf number! Pretty sweet huh! But oh well that stuff happens and move on to the next hot girl right!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god, that must have been interesting...Should have played him some..."Yeah *girls name* gives great head...Who are you again? Oh, my mistake."

VoodooChild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's f'in harsh, man. Why oh why don't women have the courage to just tell us when they're not interested instead of leading us on and then using something like that to get rid of us? And yeah, I would have screwed with the guy too.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I am guilty of making up numbers to persistant guys I just could not get rid off. But to give out her boyfriend's number is crazy.

Covey21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the thing though I was nice and she was flirting with me 100% thats why I went for it! I just think its kind of funny! I could tell the bf was getting pretty heated while I was on the phone with him! So I think I dealt with it with class I told him congrats on getting a hottie and to take it easy. I dont think I would have gained anything by degrading her!

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost all women do that or have done that at least once. Another variation of that is giving the correct phone number and flaking out on the date.

It's just one form of rejection. Don't take it personally Covey21. You shouldn't dwell on it.

Covey21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I wont I am over it! If anything it gave me more of a drive now then I had before all this started!

anakin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh. That's pretty interesting I think ... perhaps the girl used the situation when she was with you JUST to test her own boyfriend ...

She's trying to give the bf a message, "other guys are interested in me, and you'd better know it!" Now she's going to wait and see how the bf reacts...and you Covey21 were the pawn in her game..

anakin

Covey21

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is smart enough to play it like that I say hey glad I could help!

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming you're not making a pest of yourself, women who can't politely say no to a phone number request and have to resort to passing out fake numbers, wrong numbers, etc. or even their real number with no intention of ever talking to you again are nothing but gutless cowards. Consider yourself lucky that you'll never date this chick.

Parvane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Covey, your classiness far exceeded her "hotness" easily.

Congratulations.

IndeedSir

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out one of my last plates used to do this after I dropped her. I told her exactly how I felt about it. It's just screams low quality. What a cvnt. Well done for keeping your integrity and playing it cool. That's all you can do!

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys realize that you're commenting on a thread that's almost 11 years old?

IndeedSir said:
I found out one of my last plates used to do this after I dropped her. I told her exactly how I felt about it. It's just screams low quality. What a cvnt. Well done for keeping your integrity and playing it cool. That's all you can do!
your plate gave you a bum number? :crazy:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Do call that number again and ask for 'her name'. Hi, can I speak to 'her name'........ Tell her to call me please.......... She gave me this number....... etc

Personally I'd break her nose if I saw her again for doing that, just straight up walk up to her and break her nose, and then maybe add and break her jaw. But since you're in feminist country I don't recommend you do that.