Life-Trainee
Master Don Juan
The pic is back up. This is a different one though
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
1. Smile more. Your a big dude so you need to soften your approach. 6'3 and 250 is kinda scarry to ho's these days.Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
I got a question...When I give eye contact, I almost never smile...Some girls will give quick eye contact or give a weird fake smile, and then they will look down...Is it cause Im scaring them or something? Im 6'3, 250 pounds by the way, if that means anything...
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I am judging that on your photos that you put up. Your smile laced true confidence and self esteem. I don't know if that is the current you though.Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Maybe it's my whole presentation that needs tweaking. I'm 6' 2", 160 lbs. I think i dress well. At least better than I did a year ago (wearing all black ragged clothes). I'll get a haircut in the next couple of days btw
PlayerSupreme:
you said that I don't look confident, can you elaborate on that?
u look kinda sad and intoverted on the 2cnd pic, but the first one has a kinda experienced, slightly bad boy kind a lookOriginally posted by Life-Trainee
I'm pretty sure it's not my appearance.
Here's a pic
http://www.paul.webmagnifique.com/images/mee.jpg
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
No he doesnt. He looks far from a badboy, more of the opposite, a submissive dork look. But fortunetly, this can be fixed, he just needs to change his look.but the first one has a kinda experienced, slightly bad boy kind a look
Originally posted by God_of_getting_layed
Im gonna tell it like it is, and give you some tips:
1. You look pale and pasty, you almost look sick. I strongly suggest you get a tan. Go to a tanning bed ASAP. THis will make a big difference.
2. Your hair looks like Sh!t, it looks like you cut it yourself. You got the Butthead hairstyle going on, all you need is a blonde guy sitting next to you that looks like beavis, and you could almost be the real life beavis and butthead. BTW, there was an article in FHM of the real life beavis, they had a pic of some guy who lookied just like a real life beavis, did anyone see it? It was hilarious.
Basically you look really wussy and dorky looking, no offense. Im telling it like it is. When women see you, they think "dork/nerd/ewww", this is your problem. You need to work out and get muscles immedietly. And I would suggest either shaving your head or wearing some hairstyle where the front is combed down, like a ceasar cut, (like eminem has). You dont have the hairline to be wearing it up like you have it now.
No he doesnt. He looks far from a badboy, more of the opposite, a submissive dork look. But fortunetly, this can be fixed, he just needs to change his look.
3. You need to focus on de-dorking yourself. This is your problem. Being dorky looking is worse than being ugly in the face.. change your look so you look tough and badboyish, but still pretty at the same time. Your definitly going to need to work out.
That's where I would start as well. Your haircut does not flatter your face at all. Look for a style that doesn't draw attention to your forehead, but instead lets them focus on your eyes.Originally posted by Fatality
I'd change the hair.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Well now that we've heard from Average Joe, aka typical unattractive lazy-ass wont-invest-in-himself chumpball, i suggest the OP goes back to the mouthy dude's post... at least he has a fu*king clue dudeOriginally posted by FoxHound20
Well now that we have the opinion of several gay hair-dressers, let's get an opinion of a heterosexual male.
You aren't ugly, You don't look like a monster, You don't come across as eww to a girl. I'm pretty sure that the glare of the screen and flash of the camera is what creates that "pasty" effect that these guys are talking about. Don't sweat it man! I personally can't see what girls wouldn't be attracted to you.. in that first picture you look great man. You show positive confidence and give off a good vibe. Just keep your head up, smile, and keep giving off the Eye Contact.. they'll eat it up man!
Everyone has this idea that you have to look like Brad Pitt or some Abercrombie and Fitch model to be successful with girls... don't believe a word of that ****.