"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I feel like women’s standards are too high

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Look at every womans photos on social media and you see hordes if simps complimenting them for nothing. Even before red pill i never sunk that low, and I'm pretty sure its the same for most men here.

It is 100% their fault for inflating womens ego, most of these men have zero social calibration and ruin it for the rest of us
They don't matter because 99% of men are invincible to her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Cool story bro.

It is to your point true but this isn't a charity. It's simple economics. women hold out for the highest bidder blue check zillionaire. drunk on power till they go bust.


Enjoy the decline.
Yep, girls want to start negotiating and lowering their standards after they have had multiple kids out of wedlock, gotten fat, aged passed their prime, and etc.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
If a woman likes one of my photos on Instagram (which happens often surprisingly since you guys say I’m not an 8 >>
Then I go to her profile and find the hottest photo of her and like that one back.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
On a side note OP, being intelligent and polite won't get you laid.
When I meet a woman, the first thing I think of for my goals with them is getting to know them so I can know whether to waste my time on them. I don’t immediately think about how fast I can get into their pants.
I don’t want a f*** buddy, I want a wonderful wife.
Bite me.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
When I meet a woman, the first thing I think of for my goals with them is getting to know them so I can know whether to waste my time on them. I don’t immediately think about how fast I can get into their pants.
I don’t want a f*** buddy, I want a wonderful wife.
Bite me.
You’re on the wrong forum my guy
 

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
I think you might be too, have you tried onlyfans?
I actually think this forum can be used very effectively for developing a serious relationship instead of just a sex partner. Correct me if I’m wrong.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I think you might be too, have you tried onlyfans?
I actually think this forum can be used very effectively for developing a serious relationship instead of just a sex partner. Correct me if I’m wrong.
You talking to me? I’ve had many fwbs and relationships over the years. Not sure what you’re getting at unless you jelly
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
47
Age
58
Location
Colorado
Higher their standard, the higher their lay count
I would disagree with that. The hottest women I have been with have had lower counts because they seem unapproachable to a lot of guys. The numbers don’t work well for 9-10 women meeting 9-10 men or men who can supply them with a standard of living they think they deserve. Unless they have a social circle that supplies men for them, they will be mostly alone. Other women can’t stand them and men are afraid of or stupid around them.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
You cant fault someone that is starving for being hungry. When you have a set up where only 10% of white guys (5% black or other races) are successful with 90% of women then what about the rest of the 90% that have to go after the other 10%? So of course guys are thirsty.
I once heard that 67% of all statistics are made up right on the spot.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
When I meet a woman, the first thing I think of for my goals with them is getting to know them so I can know whether to waste my time on them. I don’t immediately think about how fast I can get into their pants.
I don’t want a f*** buddy, I want a wonderful wife.
Bite me.
Your approach would have worked back in the 1950s. It’s outdated now. I think you can probably get by without making things sexual for a few dates. If you continue to not escalate though, assuming she’s put up with you being boring and/or coming off like her new girlfriend for a couple dates, it has to get sexual pretty quick or she’s just going to next you OR make you into her orbiter.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,086
When I meet a woman, the first thing I think of for my goals with them is getting to know them so I can know whether to waste my time on them. I don’t immediately think about how fast I can get into their pants.
I don’t want a f*** buddy, I want a wonderful wife.
Bite me.
Doesn't matter what you want, the process all works the same. Unless you are waiting for sex until you are married, you won't know what you have until long after you've had sex. Let's stop the silliness like you can somehow determine after 5 or 10 dates that she is wife material or not. That takes many months or more to determine.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Doesn't matter what you want, the process all works the same. Unless you are waiting for sex until you are married, you won't know what you have until long after you've had sex. Let's stop the silliness like you can somehow determine after 5 or 10 dates that she is wife material or not. That takes many months or more to determine.
Waiting for sex until you are married in the American culture is straight retard. I can see if you're Muslim or something.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
Most women of a certain age are highly desirable, as long as they aren't fat. But it seems like for men, they have to have that extra something in order to be seen as appealing. Whether it be good looking face, cut body, or a large amount of charisma.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top