"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

i feel guilty guys

muzzled

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
thanks to this site for teachin me some valuable stuff.

now for my problem: there is this girl i like that has a bf. stop. don't flame me yet. she told some of my female friends she has a big crush on me but she is about to move in with her bf. she is now ignoring me cuz she made plans to move in with this guy so she wants to forget me.

how can i stop this? i wanna get with her.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
If she's flat out ignoring you, its gonna be kinda hard to get some conversation going huh ? Maybe she knows you'll suck her in once u start djing her and she really likes her bf ? Dunno, if i was you, I would leave her be. There's plenty of HB's around, don't worry about one thats lost and confused. THey're never worth it in the end.
 

muzzled

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
thanks bro
sometimes if u really like a chick you cant think straight lol

i'll let her be
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Emotions mess around with logic.
 

muzzled

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Yea its like i have no problem finding chicks to lay but once i really like her i turn into a weenie :(

i still wanna get with her cuz i think how serious can she be about this guy when she has a crush on someone else u know? and she dont really ignore me but kinda trying to avoid me. but i.. must... forget.. bout... her.... lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Muzzled you little b1tch

Muzzled don't take the wasy way out like these other nastys and give up! The sky is the limit and you know that you keep on just keep on pressing on. The sky is the limit and you know that you can have what you want, be what you want.

If you want this girl go find her in person and tell her this. "If you want to move in with this guy I understand, before you do I want to get with you. I have always had a crush on you and I think you are a very sexy girl and I want you."

Don't be afraid of what she might say next. Don't accept this weak sh1t! If she says no at first persist and be honest with her! "I still think your sexy and I still want to get with you, I though we could get together before you move in and I'll be on my way." Be totally honest and don't feel guilty for your desires. Your a Man. :)

Alright think about it. She's ignoring you because she had a crush on you and because she still likes you, so she has to avoid you because she's commited to someone else because if she doesn't she'll fall for you.
 

muzzled

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
yea dude but do you really think its fair cuz i just wanna get with her and might be robbin her of a good bf? he is loaded btw
 
Top