"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I failed the no contact rule... Heres what happened

Jolil2019

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
42
The problem with this is that if I dont contact her, she will instead contact me every day.

Messages such as "Hey how are you?" And "hope you will have a good day"

An I supposed to ignore these, reply 10 hours later?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
you were only adding to her personal validation and easing any separation anxiety she may have had until now.
Jesus hey. So true. I think that’s also why so many women LJBF when they end things. They move on with another dude but aren’t ready to let go. Then make a guy think that if he’s their friend, is a nice and supportive orbiter, he’ll get her back. Furthest thing from the case. It allows them to avoid the separation anxiety while getting everything they want. F* that
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Best thing I could do right now?
My opinion is to go no contact. I get hung up on women too. It sucks. But you be a man and make a decision to move on! Dont try and win her back because she doesn’t sound like a prize to start with. NC will help you to regain your dignity. You can regain your self worth. Go meet new women, but please for the life of god don’t cry to them about your ex haha (or even bring her up for that matter). Make sure to eat healthy. Make sure to exercise. This girl will never make you happy. You would only be ready to have her once you no longer want her.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Jolil2019

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
42
I feel with the necessary improvement, as discussed in the thread above I could possibly do much better. By working out, focusing on my game, mentality, etc. This should be my priority not "getting someone back"

Thanks for the advice
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I feel with the necessary improvement, as discussed in the thread above I could possibly do much better. By working out, focusing on my game, mentality, etc. This should be my priority not "getting someone back"

Thanks for the advice
No worries man. I’ve been there. But here’s the straight up truth: if you had’ve been no contact the last 85 days instead of talking to her. You’d be feeling nearly 100% by now.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
The problem with this is that if I dont contact her, she will instead contact me every day.

Messages such as "Hey how are you?" And "hope you will have a good day"

An I supposed to ignore these, reply 10 hours later?
Yep. That's EXACTLY what you should be doing.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
You chased her, from the get go, it was your idea for LTR, not hers.

Furthermore, NC is not you calling her and saying we are NC, fck no, retarded? NC is not even you going cold NC for a certain time. NC is something more, you move the fck on basically. It is not you not contacting her for a certain amount of time and watching the clock and calendar waiting for effects! You move on.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top