I failed the no contact rule... Heres what happened

Jolil2019

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with this is that if I dont contact her, she will instead contact me every day.

Messages such as "Hey how are you?" And "hope you will have a good day"

An I supposed to ignore these, reply 10 hours later?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you were only adding to her personal validation and easing any separation anxiety she may have had until now.
Jesus hey. So true. I think that’s also why so many women LJBF when they end things. They move on with another dude but aren’t ready to let go. Then make a guy think that if he’s their friend, is a nice and supportive orbiter, he’ll get her back. Furthest thing from the case. It allows them to avoid the separation anxiety while getting everything they want. F* that

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing I could do right now?
My opinion is to go no contact. I get hung up on women too. It sucks. But you be a man and make a decision to move on! Dont try and win her back because she doesn’t sound like a prize to start with. NC will help you to regain your dignity. You can regain your self worth. Go meet new women, but please for the life of god don’t cry to them about your ex haha (or even bring her up for that matter). Make sure to eat healthy. Make sure to exercise. This girl will never make you happy. You would only be ready to have her once you no longer want her.

Jolil2019

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel with the necessary improvement, as discussed in the thread above I could possibly do much better. By working out, focusing on my game, mentality, etc. This should be my priority not "getting someone back"

Thanks for the advice

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel with the necessary improvement, as discussed in the thread above I could possibly do much better. By working out, focusing on my game, mentality, etc. This should be my priority not "getting someone back"

Thanks for the advice
No worries man. I’ve been there. But here’s the straight up truth: if you had’ve been no contact the last 85 days instead of talking to her. You’d be feeling nearly 100% by now.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The problem with this is that if I dont contact her, she will instead contact me every day.

Messages such as "Hey how are you?" And "hope you will have a good day"

An I supposed to ignore these, reply 10 hours later?
Yep. That's EXACTLY what you should be doing.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You chased her, from the get go, it was your idea for LTR, not hers.

Furthermore, NC is not you calling her and saying we are NC, fck no, retarded? NC is not even you going cold NC for a certain time. NC is something more, you move the fck on basically. It is not you not contacting her for a certain amount of time and watching the clock and calendar waiting for effects! You move on.