Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Jesus hey. So true. I think that’s also why so many women LJBF when they end things. They move on with another dude but aren’t ready to let go. Then make a guy think that if he’s their friend, is a nice and supportive orbiter, he’ll get her back. Furthest thing from the case. It allows them to avoid the separation anxiety while getting everything they want. F* thatyou were only adding to her personal validation and easing any separation anxiety she may have had until now.
My opinion is to go no contact. I get hung up on women too. It sucks. But you be a man and make a decision to move on! Dont try and win her back because she doesn’t sound like a prize to start with. NC will help you to regain your dignity. You can regain your self worth. Go meet new women, but please for the life of god don’t cry to them about your ex haha (or even bring her up for that matter). Make sure to eat healthy. Make sure to exercise. This girl will never make you happy. You would only be ready to have her once you no longer want her.Best thing I could do right now?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
No worries man. I’ve been there. But here’s the straight up truth: if you had’ve been no contact the last 85 days instead of talking to her. You’d be feeling nearly 100% by now.I feel with the necessary improvement, as discussed in the thread above I could possibly do much better. By working out, focusing on my game, mentality, etc. This should be my priority not "getting someone back"
Thanks for the advice
Yep. That's EXACTLY what you should be doing.The problem with this is that if I dont contact her, she will instead contact me every day.
Messages such as "Hey how are you?" And "hope you will have a good day"
An I supposed to ignore these, reply 10 hours later?
Words mean nothing. You still have much to learn.Interesting enough, she told me tonight that she "loved me a year ago".
Yet it was only yesterday she was texting me telling me she loved me.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.