Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I ****ed up

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont disagree with much of anything being said in this thread.

One interesting thing I read awhile back. Thet did some type of study and found that while women say they want men to do more of the domestic chores around the home, they become less attracted to that man over time.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont disagree with much of anything being said in this thread.

One interesting thing I read awhile back. Thet did some type of study and found that while women say they want men to do more of the domestic chores around the home, they become less attracted to that man over time.
It makes sense that women would be less attracted to men that act feminine and take on feminine roles. They might talk a bunch of BS about men and women being equal, but when there's any hard work to do or something needs to be paid for they suddenly become "traditional".

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Met a girl I hit it off with when I moved out here. She was great cooked for me cleaned for me helped me organize the little things in life us men hate doing. But I felt like she wasn’t hot enough for me to commit to. I ****ed around on her and ghosted her ended up hooking up with another chick that same night and she found about it.

Ran into her 3 weeks later and we tried working things out, but she couldn’t get passed what I did to her so we just agreed to end it. I know she’s done with me. I have too much pride to ask for her back, not sure if I want her back but can’t help but miss her.

I ****ed up fellas
**** no. You progressed. Not every dude can realize the things you realized. Besides, what make you think she was the one. Relax.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl I hit it off with when I moved out here. She was great cooked for me cleaned for me helped me organize the little things in life us men hate doing. But I felt like she wasn’t hot enough for me to commit to. I ****ed around on her and ghosted her ended up hooking up with another chick that same night and she found about it.

Ran into her 3 weeks later and we tried working things out, but she couldn’t get passed what I did to her so we just agreed to end it. I know she’s done with me. I have too much pride to ask for her back, not sure if I want her back but can’t help but miss her.

I ****ed up fellas
I bolded the important parts. Focus your attention on the first one and realise that the second one is a product of the human brain wanting what it can't have. What we can't have immediately raises its value and we tend to romanticize reality after the fact.
This can be a very tricky powerful feeling but realise there was a reason you didn't commit to her in the first place. Never settle.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have told her to call you when she wants some D.
nope. I was ****ing her every day
I bolded the important parts. Focus your attention on the first one and realise that the second one is a product of the human brain wanting what it can't have. What we can't have immediately raises its value and we tend to romanticize reality after the fact.
This can be a very tricky powerful feeling but realise there was a reason you didn't commit to her in the first place. Never settle.
Good point. I do remember telling myself when I was with her and she was all over me “**** how do I get out of this”. And was constantly having to take chicks to bars out of the city so I wouldn’t be seen by any of her friends

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. I do remember telling myself when I was with her and she was all over me “**** how do I get out of this”. And was constantly having to take chicks to bars out of the city so I wouldn’t be seen by any of her friends
I've been there too and i was telling myself "i wonder if the grass is greener somewhere else" and started to stray quite heavily. Part of it is looking for a new challenge to conquer within our program of spreading the seed, but the bigger part is being with the wrong person. It's never going to be perfect, but when you're with the right woman (for you) you'll have few, to no doubts.

This person was not the right one for you but your brain singles out mainly the good parts, which is natural.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I ****ed up fellas
It wasn't your wife (even though marriage is cuckd). Clearly, if you are pursuit of other people, she clearly wasn't putting down the wap the way you wanted.

When things are done, i assume as such and cut contact unless of course i feel like trolling. Its a dead end so wtf is the worst that can happen? Drunk duap pr Netflix and chill text. At the very least you piss her off some more. Lulz. Best case ace, you can get a throater.