bat soup
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2020
- Messages
- 4,210
- Reaction score
- 4,701
- Age
- 46
You should have told her to call you when she wants some D....so we just agreed to end it.
I ****ed up fellas
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You should have told her to call you when she wants some D....so we just agreed to end it.
I ****ed up fellas
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Can't be desperate for the P. She has to be thirsting for you. All the other ways have you simping.You should have told her to call you when she wants some D.
It makes sense that women would be less attracted to men that act feminine and take on feminine roles. They might talk a bunch of BS about men and women being equal, but when there's any hard work to do or something needs to be paid for they suddenly become "traditional".Dont disagree with much of anything being said in this thread.
One interesting thing I read awhile back. Thet did some type of study and found that while women say they want men to do more of the domestic chores around the home, they become less attracted to that man over time.
**** no. You progressed. Not every dude can realize the things you realized. Besides, what make you think she was the one. Relax.Met a girl I hit it off with when I moved out here. She was great cooked for me cleaned for me helped me organize the little things in life us men hate doing. But I felt like she wasn’t hot enough for me to commit to. I ****ed around on her and ghosted her ended up hooking up with another chick that same night and she found about it.
Ran into her 3 weeks later and we tried working things out, but she couldn’t get passed what I did to her so we just agreed to end it. I know she’s done with me. I have too much pride to ask for her back, not sure if I want her back but can’t help but miss her.
I ****ed up fellas
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I bolded the important parts. Focus your attention on the first one and realise that the second one is a product of the human brain wanting what it can't have. What we can't have immediately raises its value and we tend to romanticize reality after the fact.Met a girl I hit it off with when I moved out here. She was great cooked for me cleaned for me helped me organize the little things in life us men hate doing. But I felt like she wasn’t hot enough for me to commit to. I ****ed around on her and ghosted her ended up hooking up with another chick that same night and she found about it.
Ran into her 3 weeks later and we tried working things out, but she couldn’t get passed what I did to her so we just agreed to end it. I know she’s done with me. I have too much pride to ask for her back, not sure if I want her back but can’t help but miss her.
I ****ed up fellas
nope. I was ****ing her every dayYou should have told her to call you when she wants some D.
Good point. I do remember telling myself when I was with her and she was all over me “**** how do I get out of this”. And was constantly having to take chicks to bars out of the city so I wouldn’t be seen by any of her friendsI bolded the important parts. Focus your attention on the first one and realise that the second one is a product of the human brain wanting what it can't have. What we can't have immediately raises its value and we tend to romanticize reality after the fact.
This can be a very tricky powerful feeling but realise there was a reason you didn't commit to her in the first place. Never settle.
I've been there too and i was telling myself "i wonder if the grass is greener somewhere else" and started to stray quite heavily. Part of it is looking for a new challenge to conquer within our program of spreading the seed, but the bigger part is being with the wrong person. It's never going to be perfect, but when you're with the right woman (for you) you'll have few, to no doubts.Good point. I do remember telling myself when I was with her and she was all over me “**** how do I get out of this”. And was constantly having to take chicks to bars out of the city so I wouldn’t be seen by any of her friends
It wasn't your wife (even though marriage is cuckd). Clearly, if you are pursuit of other people, she clearly wasn't putting down the wap the way you wanted.Met a girl I hit it off with when I moved out here. She was great cooked for me cleaned for me helped me organize the little things in life us men hate doing. But I felt like she wasn’t hot enough for me to commit to. I ****ed around on her and ghosted her ended up hooking up with another chick that same night and she found about it.
Ran into her 3 weeks later and we tried working things out, but she couldn’t get passed what I did to her so we just agreed to end it. I know she’s done with me. I have too much pride to ask for her back, not sure if I want her back but can’t help but miss her.
I ****ed up fellas
Great lolOh and I’m in a small town these days so I’m going to have to run into her at bars and clubs with guys all over her. Lovely. Never had to deal with this **** in a big city
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.