"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I ****ed up

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Dont disagree with much of anything being said in this thread.

One interesting thing I read awhile back. Thet did some type of study and found that while women say they want men to do more of the domestic chores around the home, they become less attracted to that man over time.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Dont disagree with much of anything being said in this thread.

One interesting thing I read awhile back. Thet did some type of study and found that while women say they want men to do more of the domestic chores around the home, they become less attracted to that man over time.
It makes sense that women would be less attracted to men that act feminine and take on feminine roles. They might talk a bunch of BS about men and women being equal, but when there's any hard work to do or something needs to be paid for they suddenly become "traditional".
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Met a girl I hit it off with when I moved out here. She was great cooked for me cleaned for me helped me organize the little things in life us men hate doing. But I felt like she wasn’t hot enough for me to commit to. I ****ed around on her and ghosted her ended up hooking up with another chick that same night and she found about it.

Ran into her 3 weeks later and we tried working things out, but she couldn’t get passed what I did to her so we just agreed to end it. I know she’s done with me. I have too much pride to ask for her back, not sure if I want her back but can’t help but miss her.

I ****ed up fellas
**** no. You progressed. Not every dude can realize the things you realized. Besides, what make you think she was the one. Relax.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Met a girl I hit it off with when I moved out here. She was great cooked for me cleaned for me helped me organize the little things in life us men hate doing. But I felt like she wasn’t hot enough for me to commit to. I ****ed around on her and ghosted her ended up hooking up with another chick that same night and she found about it.

Ran into her 3 weeks later and we tried working things out, but she couldn’t get passed what I did to her so we just agreed to end it. I know she’s done with me. I have too much pride to ask for her back, not sure if I want her back but can’t help but miss her.

I ****ed up fellas
I bolded the important parts. Focus your attention on the first one and realise that the second one is a product of the human brain wanting what it can't have. What we can't have immediately raises its value and we tend to romanticize reality after the fact.
This can be a very tricky powerful feeling but realise there was a reason you didn't commit to her in the first place. Never settle.
 

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
You should have told her to call you when she wants some D.
nope. I was ****ing her every day
I bolded the important parts. Focus your attention on the first one and realise that the second one is a product of the human brain wanting what it can't have. What we can't have immediately raises its value and we tend to romanticize reality after the fact.
This can be a very tricky powerful feeling but realise there was a reason you didn't commit to her in the first place. Never settle.
Good point. I do remember telling myself when I was with her and she was all over me “**** how do I get out of this”. And was constantly having to take chicks to bars out of the city so I wouldn’t be seen by any of her friends
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Good point. I do remember telling myself when I was with her and she was all over me “**** how do I get out of this”. And was constantly having to take chicks to bars out of the city so I wouldn’t be seen by any of her friends
I've been there too and i was telling myself "i wonder if the grass is greener somewhere else" and started to stray quite heavily. Part of it is looking for a new challenge to conquer within our program of spreading the seed, but the bigger part is being with the wrong person. It's never going to be perfect, but when you're with the right woman (for you) you'll have few, to no doubts.

This person was not the right one for you but your brain singles out mainly the good parts, which is natural.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Met a girl I hit it off with when I moved out here. She was great cooked for me cleaned for me helped me organize the little things in life us men hate doing. But I felt like she wasn’t hot enough for me to commit to. I ****ed around on her and ghosted her ended up hooking up with another chick that same night and she found about it.

Ran into her 3 weeks later and we tried working things out, but she couldn’t get passed what I did to her so we just agreed to end it. I know she’s done with me. I have too much pride to ask for her back, not sure if I want her back but can’t help but miss her.

I ****ed up fellas
It wasn't your wife (even though marriage is cuckd). Clearly, if you are pursuit of other people, she clearly wasn't putting down the wap the way you wanted.


When things are done, i assume as such and cut contact unless of course i feel like trolling. Its a dead end so wtf is the worst that can happen? Drunk duap pr Netflix and chill text. At the very least you piss her off some more. Lulz. Best case ace, you can get a throater.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top