Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i dont understand why so many peeople make children

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
id hate to have a kid. literally give up on life and be slave to your family for rest of life.

im sure many men share my mindset yet i see couples with kids everywhere

you tink they all from broken condoms? LMAO

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called baby rabies.

It's as if they got bit by something rabid.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id hate to have a kid. literally give up on life and be slave to your family for rest of life.

im sure many men share my mindset yet i see couples with kids everywhere

you tink they all from broken condoms? LMAO
You don't have to be a slave to them. Just have them. Be technical don't end up on a list of child support. That way you can look back at life and remember it wasn't a complete waste.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they can't keep it in their pants.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You live your life, hopefully become successful and acquire a lot of knowledge along the way. You want naturally to pass that knowledge on.

What many people on this forum don’t understand is life can be great. Tell me what better feeling there is than to start with nothing, no help from parents, no inheritance, straight from the bottom and make something of yourself, to be CEO or even owner of a successful business.

To be built like a pre pubescent boy and through hard work craft an amazing physique.

From biking to work fresh out of college on a ramen diet, then getting your first Camaro SS convertible and cruising on the highway on your way to your condo with a sexy blonde who hopefully has her head in your lap.

it’s the journey man, and you want to share what you learned on your journey with someone(kids) and hopefully it helps them on their journey and they pass down to their kids what they learned from grandpop..

atleast that’s how I think the kids thing is suppose to work..

Listen, cut the melancholy “woe is me” bs and understand what a gift life is. You are in a movie with no script and you can play any role you want. You’re an incel? You chose that role. You don’t like the direction of the film rewrite the script. And I say that with nothing but good intentions for whoever’s reading this and needed to see these words.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks cola, cool you're happy with kids; love rags-to-riches stories. Like the characters in Ayn Rand's books.

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids can suck at times its not easy but come on man its a memorable pros and cons kinda thing. Its a sacrifice. Obviously the the almighty keeps people baren for his purposes. Today you must be one of them. Lets hope you get a blessing someday.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids bring you something more in life, not sure how to explain.

To me it feels a bit like the top part of the Maslow pyramid, caring for more than my own gratification.
Only downside is it can make your life real hard if you dont chose your partner well.
I think that most men that run away from their child dont really run away from them but from their mother they had to misfortune of getting pregnant

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would gladly have kids if they werent a soft spot in a condition where as a productive man you are alone against the world.

Cant really have kids when society, government and your own wife sooner or later want a piece of you.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until like the 80s onward only 20% of men ever made kids. Now it's flipped where 80% have kids. In the distant past hardly anyone reproduced in the whole scheme of things/population.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until like the 80s onward only 20% of men ever made kids. Now it's flipped where 80% have kids. In the distant past hardly anyone reproduced in the whole scheme of things/population.
I always thought in the old days a big family was status? Like an heir.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you mean that those born in the 60s are all brothers and sisters?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A child will give you unconditional love when a b*tch won’t.

A child will ask if you’re ok and give you a hug when the world doesn’t give a sh*t.

A child will say exactly what they mean without filters while everyone else is feeding you fake bvll**** and deception.

A child will think you’re amazing at a time many may think you’re not good enough.

A child will laugh with you while others will laugh at you.

A child will be your unconditional ally in this crazy fvcking world. They provide you with something that you KNOW no other human being on the planet can match, live up to or deliver on.

It’s not all bad.

You can even say it’s everything an “incel” wants deep down inside if they had the balls to admit it.
Guess your kid isn't an adult yet. Surprised that @Amante Silvestre is wearing rost colored glasses. Perhaps the engagement is softening you up a bit?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A child will give you unconditional love when a b*tch won’t.

A child will ask if you’re ok and give you a hug when the world doesn’t give a sh*t.

A child will look up to you straight in the eyes while most people will look down on you behind your back.

A child will say exactly what they mean without filters while everyone else is feeding you fake bvll**** and deception.

A child will think you’re amazing at a time many may think you’re not good enough.

A child will laugh with you while others will laugh at you.

A child can be inspired by you while the everyone else is waiting to be impressed.

A child will be your unconditional ally in this crazy fvcking world. They provide you with something that you KNOW no other human being on the planet can match, live up to or deliver on.

It’s not all bad.

You can even say it’s everything an “incel” wants deep down inside if they had the balls to admit it.
A child needs toilet training and diaper changing. When I was a kid, I peed in the carpet in the living room and thought nothing of it and shat in the hall-way, again thinking nothing of it. I can even remember doing these things. A child wants their mother to pick them up and carry them everywhere and wants the light on all over the house because they think there is a monster hiding in the closet.

You are talking about young children in your examples, not tweens and older when they are their own and not as much under your influence.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess your kid isn't an adult yet. Surprised that @Amante Silvestre is wearing rost colored glasses. Perhaps the engagement is softening you up a bit?
I dont think his views are related to his relation to a women.

When i was younger i never wanted kids and i remember friend with kids telling me you dont know what you are missing until you have them.
Those words stuck with me even if i was not believing it,until the birth of my first kids. Now i know otherwise even if i cant really rationally explain it.

I dont think ppl without kids who have not experience it can understand it and imo its normal.
Tbh having a pet is in no way similar then having kids and women doing this are just trying to filled a void that cant be filled

Kids can be a pain but like women they are a reflection of how you are with them, with a good upbringing they will excel in life.
Like its hard af to raise them right, but its worth the trouble.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A child needs toilet training and diaper changing. When I was a kid, I peed in the carpet in the living room and thought nothing of it and shat in the hall-way, again thinking nothing of it. I can even remember doing these things. A child wants their mother to pick them up and carry them everywhere and wants the light on all over the house because they think there is a monster hiding in the closet.

You are talking about young children in your examples, not tweens and older when they are their own and not as much under your influence.
Imo its all about how you raised them in the earlier years of their life, after 8-10 y not sure our influence can do much.