"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

i don't follow up after getting numbers.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
for a while now, i haven't really hooked up with anyone. for some reason i get lazy or something. and i don't do anything when girls talk to me, these days i don't even ask for numbers, i just ignore them. just the other day i had a girl come sit next to me and have a chat. this was at uni where i study. i use to approach alot but i don't anymore, i use to ask for numbers and then i never called them. it's like i'm getting lazy or something.

anyone else have this problem?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
lazy or scared of what to say to her on the phone?
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
it's just a thing you'll usually fall into every once in a while. like you're not in the mood for it and dont care.

i've fallen into that mood very often, but end up getting out of the slump eventaully
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
The only times I don't follow up on numbers is when the girls approach me and I'm not attracted to them. It's been happening a lot lately. 4's and 5's come up to me and say "I think you're cute!" I give them a very unenthusiastic "thanks".
Since I'm usually by myself, I don't play the "I have a girlfriend" card. Maybe I should start.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
I have to force myself to call girls after I've gotten their numbers. My main problem is having a natural intimate conversation with them. I am so bad at this that the whole date becomes this huge uncomfortable production in my mind. Since I refuse to do first dates on weekends, I become very tired even thinking of going out on a weeknight after work and straining to make conversation.
On the flipside, when girls flake out on my first date offer or don't answer my calls, I don't mind; I'm somewhat relieved! LOL!
GOD, I must fix my convo skills.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
I've been there, maybe your just shy or you been on some dates that were ackward. Keep the first date short and make it an action date.

Like going ice skating would be good. If the convo flows then good, if it doesn't. Then you can talk about that time she busted her head, then push her. Hehe.
 
Top