Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Don't Fight Over Women

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you fvck her? Also accepting dinner with her parents after 4 dates? How desperate were you to win then over? Classic nice guy thinking "let them know me, so they know how "great" I am, therefore I'll have them on my side"
Assuming. I didn’t say I was desperate to win them over. I didn’t say “let them get on my side.”

You are projecting to fit your agenda.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, any current updates with this broad ?
This thread had juice, takes me back to vintage og roosh v forum days of glory

Last edited:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now if it was ONE girlfriend, and she told the OP in advance, “hey, I’d like to meet Cindy, she is my best friend.” Then OK. But an ambush like that with a guy all over her? This has NOTHING to do with the guy’s skills, this is ALL ON THE GIRL.
Right...common sense and decency.

I don't know what this guy's deal is. Maybe he's just used to being disrespected by women. Par for the course for him.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell a hot woman for fun "Hey is everything alright at home? You've gained some weight" You'll see how her world crumbles and she start to post pics looking for obiters to tell ger how beautiful she is. Its comical
Woman that used to be hot sent me a photo of her and her old roommate that is visiting. Commenting on how much better she looks than her. She was fishing for compliments. I didn’t respond. The more honest thing would have been, “Yeah, you gained a sh!t ton of weight during the pandemic. You need to stop whatever it is you are doing and follow her lead.” She was basically neg-ing herself to get an opposite response. Sorry honey, not this time.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Did you fvck her? Also accepting dinner with her parents after 4 dates? How desperate were you to win then over? Classic nice guy thinking "let them know me, so they know how "great" I am, therefore I'll have them on my side"
Sup P! Silly part is homie is comparing his 4 "dates" with a girl to this situation which was not even a date.. Theres no comparison. Its now completely evident OP thought that this was more than what it is just because she spoke to him and invited him out. She never said date, he never asked for a date, he never made a move, etc.. boom.. shes not obligated to do anything or be alone, case fuccin closed.

I think "Badboy89" was in the same boat. Guy's got to stop thinking cuz girls invite you out to shi.t that its a date. That's what happens when men never had a female friend lol. Guy: "Oh im going on a date with this hot chick!" Her to her friends: "I'm hanging out with a friend today. ill call you later"

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup P! Silly part is homie is comparing his 4 "dates" with a girl to this situation which was not even a date.. Theres no comparison. Its now completely evident OP thought that this was more than what it is just because she spoke to him and invited him out. She never said date, he never asked for a date, he never made a move, etc.. boom.. shes not obligated to do anything or be alone, case fuccin closed.

I think "Badboy89" was in the same boat. Guy's got to stop thinking cuz girls invite you out to shi.t that its a date. That's what happens when men never had a female friend lol. Guy: "Oh im going on a date with this hot chick!" Her to her friends: "I'm hanging out with a friend today. ill call you later"
I agree with you on this statement, she doesn't owe him anything.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This does need to be a seducer's board and not an incel board or Average Frustrated Chump board. This is a good point.
What should have the OP have done when he saw a guy, invited by the girl, all over a girl he wanted to sleep?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you are missing the point. The point isnt “men don’t know how discern a date from a friendship or love or sex ” The point is “women use men to their benefit” Its not bad, good, or evil. It’s just who they are.

In my situation,
If I accept the invite “you a beta sucker, you are trying to impress the parents!”
If decline the invite: “it’s just dinner, why you shut-in, incel?”

Rock on.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What should have the OP have done when he saw a guy, invited by the girl, all over a girl he wanted to sleep?
He needed to ask her out the first time, not agree to the get together at the sports bar.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
not assume she likes him just because shes talking to him and inviting him out. Understanding that there might be a chance for more than friend if he actually made a move or asked her out on a date.

Imagine a world where if a guy talked to a girl or vice versa the other person automatically assumed omg she likes me. Thats fantasy. People talk and make friends all the time. Its up to guys to make a move to take things further or at least socialize like normal humans before setting up a date.

Its a fantasy world to just expect a girl whos normal to jus sleep with or like u jus cuz u exist.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are missing the point. The point isnt “men don’t know how discern a date from a friendship or love or sex ” The point is “women use men to their benefit” Its not bad, good, or evil. It’s just who they are.

In my situation,
If I accept the invite “you a beta sucker, you are trying to impress the parents!”
If decline the invite: “it’s just dinner, why you shut-in, incel?”

Rock on.
Why would you accept a date to have dinner with her parents when you didn't even fvck her? Also after 4 dates? So after 1 month of going out you were ready to meet her parents?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony of "it aint that deep" is its some of YOU guys who are making it deep. I'm the one who just broke it down for what I seen. The people who agree with me: The only female perspective on this forum, BillyPilgrim who's a former DJ/mature more experienced guy and SW15 who is also a mature experienced male who alot of what he says definitely resonates with me, despite us not agreeing on everything.. and a few others that I don't know so well or might not have read enough posts/comments from to understand their perspectives.

Here's what I said initially on page 4:

The odd/funny thing is you even liked the post, I would guess in Agreement. I mean you guys are acting like she's obligated to anything with him.. but I already mentioned multiple times, I think that-- alot of perspectives just come from a lack of experience of being invited by a girl to something, where she had male friends present. I've had the experience a few times and its not a big deal.

But yeah I shouldn't be so hard .. you're right alot of dudes are kinda AFC and -- I think my thing is just being slightly frustrated seeing the same negative perspectives on everything lol. Regardless, I still see alot of good change on the forum since a few years back

Once again though I believe that all of this falls on the OP for how he reacted and lack of maneuvering/taking action/setting up a proper date. We can't blame the girl. we can't continue to blame women all the time. It's embarrassing to see men blame women all the time.
I absolutely agree with your previous, quoted post, hence the like I gave ( I like posts regardless of who send it, I just look at the content and context).

My geuss is that most men have been in a similar situation at least once. And ESPECIALLY the man (AFC) that has trouble reading situations will be unpleasantly surprised if a woman acts like this. A more
" flexible player" will know that dealing with women = constantly improvising if necessary.

Now, my only problem with the woman is that she should handle her dating life properly. Unfortunately OP didn't gave us more information about how he interacted with her, who asked who ect. But I agree and repeat; it aint that deep. A woman pulling this **** is NOT as interested as one might've hoped.

***real life example **
A friend ,or i should say guy i know well calls me up in at 02:00 on a saterday night after we partied some. He is with his gf and another woman. The other woman wants some, is high AF and he calls me to come over.

I am like feck it I go and i introduce myself to the girl. We sit down and make out some. She is high af, i am high af and she ask me if i can get some to smoke. I go out and get it, return and there's a male friend invited.

It is clear at this piont that she didn't want to feck me, but already set shyte up in such a way that logically my expectation is sex. Her male orbiter friend comes to "save her ". I return with the smoke and despite it's clear sex is off the table i decide to give her the smoke(she payed for it anyway) and just ride out my high with these "strangers ".

Yes, due my experience with women i don't really care that sex is off the table. I rather dont feck a woman who regrets it due being too wasted. And a woman can retract herself at any moment. I took the L, hanged out and got back home peaceful and happy.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***real life example **
A friend ,or i should say guy i know well calls me up in at 02:00 on a saterday night after we partied some. He is with his gf and another woman. The other woman wants some, is high AF and he calls me to come over.

I am like feck it I go and i introduce myself to the girl. We sit down and make out some. She is high af, i am high af and she ask me if i can get some to smoke. I go out and get it, return and there's a male friend invited.

It is clear at this piont that she didn't want to feck me, but already set shyte up in such a way that logically my expectation is sex. Her male orbiter friend comes to "save her ". I return with the smoke and despite it's clear sex is off the table i decide to give her the smoke(she payed for it anyway) and just ride out my high with these "strangers ".

Yes, due my experience with women i don't really care that sex is off the table. I rather dont feck a woman who regrets it due being too wasted. And a woman can retract herself at any moment. I took the L, hanged out and got back home peaceful and happy.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were Good Guy Greg in that moment lol.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read half the thread and I must say,

Arguing with strangers on the internet is like the special Olympics. It doesn’t matter who wins
you are still f/cking retarded.