Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i disagree with tattoo hating

Fan

Reaction score
Less about aesthetic and more about exuding alphaness

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm personally not a fan of tattoos, and there's a scale between not so bad ones (small ones in hidden places) versus obnoxious ones that are going to age poorly. One girl I knew had a CUPCAKE tattooed on her. Ouch. Another with ice cream on her.

I am a huge fan of gothic girls, but unfortunately they tend to be tattooed as well. However, at least there tends to be an artistic side to it.

At the end of the day though, I'm not a fan most of the time.

A good screening tool is to ask her about the story behind her tattoo. Hopefully it doesn't start with "I was drunk on spring break..."

Lastly, feels good to be back on SoSuave.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woman lose points with me if she have any tatoo, I really don't see the point of then, and most of time, it detract on anything when they try to dress up, don't matter how well is she dressed the tatto still make her look like a damn gym bimbo

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos are fvcking gross, ya'll are crazy. I would take raw beautiful SKIN over "art" any day of the week.

Ya'll are crazy. Fvxk tattoos.
Let me get you some cheese for that whine!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be alpha to NOT have tattoos in a day and age where just about EVERYONE has them?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos on women aren't my cup of tea, but it's increasingly hard to find an adult female without at least one. So I'm not going to make it a dealbreaker. However, I don't want one.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most tattoos are a cry for attention, i dont like AW.

There might be exception to the rule but not many imo

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience the women that have more than 5 tattoos will only date other guys that have tattoos. Yeah there’s a rare example but for the most part they don’t like guys that don’t have them. I know it’s important because it’s one of the first things they’ll ask you when you’re getting to know them.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'm personally not a fan of tattoos, and there's a scale between not so bad ones (small ones in hidden places) versus obnoxious ones that are going to age poorly. One girl I knew had a CUPCAKE tattooed on her. Ouch. Another with ice cream on her.

I am a huge fan of gothic girls, but unfortunately they tend to be tattooed as well. However, at least there tends to be an artistic side to it.

At the end of the day though, I'm not a fan most of the time.

A good screening tool is to ask her about the story behind her tattoo. Hopefully it doesn't start with "I was drunk on spring break..."

Lastly, feels good to be back on SoSuave.
oh yeah because "getting drunk on spring break" is evil thing

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer smooth clear white skin; however, if a girl is hot, the average tattoo won't be too much of a detractor. As long as it's not like a tattoo of a boyfriend's name.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos can be incredibly sexy when it's done on their lower backs or on her ass.

Just imagine all those movements a woman's ass makes during doggy style and those tattoos I swear comes to life...

View attachment 2736
only for a few years until they expire loll

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos can be incredibly sexy when it's done on their lower backs or on her ass.

Just imagine all those movements a woman's ass makes during doggy style and those tattoos I swear comes to life...

View attachment 2736
This will go into my "TO FAP TO LATER" directory. :p

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO well done tattoo (and without anything stupid on it) looks good therefore it adds to attraction points
Yea, most of the guys here who hate tattoos are squares. Probably partly why they have problems with women, they are boring af.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This will go into my "TO FAP TO LATER" directory. :p
Shhh....you'll rouse the no-fap fan boys into some delirious hyperactivity, let's keep them on a quiet delirious mode for a few months.