"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

i disagree with tattoo hating

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Fan

New Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
9
Less about aesthetic and more about exuding alphaness
 

Vice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
186
I'm personally not a fan of tattoos, and there's a scale between not so bad ones (small ones in hidden places) versus obnoxious ones that are going to age poorly. One girl I knew had a CUPCAKE tattooed on her. Ouch. Another with ice cream on her.

I am a huge fan of gothic girls, but unfortunately they tend to be tattooed as well. However, at least there tends to be an artistic side to it.

At the end of the day though, I'm not a fan most of the time.

A good screening tool is to ask her about the story behind her tattoo. Hopefully it doesn't start with "I was drunk on spring break..."

Lastly, feels good to be back on SoSuave.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
woman lose points with me if she have any tatoo, I really don't see the point of then, and most of time, it detract on anything when they try to dress up, don't matter how well is she dressed the tatto still make her look like a damn gym bimbo
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
Tattoos are fvcking gross, ya'll are crazy. I would take raw beautiful SKIN over "art" any day of the week.

Ya'll are crazy. Fvxk tattoos.
Let me get you some cheese for that whine!
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Wouldn’t it be alpha to NOT have tattoos in a day and age where just about EVERYONE has them?
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Most tattoos are a cry for attention, i dont like AW.

There might be exception to the rule but not many imo
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
From my experience the women that have more than 5 tattoos will only date other guys that have tattoos. Yeah there’s a rare example but for the most part they don’t like guys that don’t have them. I know it’s important because it’s one of the first things they’ll ask you when you’re getting to know them.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I'm personally not a fan of tattoos, and there's a scale between not so bad ones (small ones in hidden places) versus obnoxious ones that are going to age poorly. One girl I knew had a CUPCAKE tattooed on her. Ouch. Another with ice cream on her.

I am a huge fan of gothic girls, but unfortunately they tend to be tattooed as well. However, at least there tends to be an artistic side to it.

At the end of the day though, I'm not a fan most of the time.

A good screening tool is to ask her about the story behind her tattoo. Hopefully it doesn't start with "I was drunk on spring break..."

Lastly, feels good to be back on SoSuave.
oh yeah because "getting drunk on spring break" is evil thing
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
I prefer smooth clear white skin; however, if a girl is hot, the average tattoo won't be too much of a detractor. As long as it's not like a tattoo of a boyfriend's name.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Tattoos can be incredibly sexy when it's done on their lower backs or on her ass.

Just imagine all those movements a woman's ass makes during doggy style and those tattoos I swear comes to life...

View attachment 2736
only for a few years until they expire loll
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
Tattoos can be incredibly sexy when it's done on their lower backs or on her ass.

Just imagine all those movements a woman's ass makes during doggy style and those tattoos I swear comes to life...

View attachment 2736
This will go into my "TO FAP TO LATER" directory. :p
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
IMO well done tattoo (and without anything stupid on it) looks good therefore it adds to attraction points
Yea, most of the guys here who hate tattoos are squares. Probably partly why they have problems with women, they are boring af.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This will go into my "TO FAP TO LATER" directory. :p
Shhh....you'll rouse the no-fap fan boys into some delirious hyperactivity, let's keep them on a quiet delirious mode for a few months.
 

Vice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
186
Yea, most of the guys here who hate tattoos are squares. Probably partly why they have problems with women, they are boring af.
If your idea of excitement is putting some ink on your skin, I believe it’s you who is the boring one. Tattoos present an image of excitement, not necessarily correlating with an actual exciting lifestyle.

I’ve seen guys in the special operations field who live actual interesting lives have mannerisms, swagger, vocal projection, and overall charisma without feeling the need to tattoo themselves. They make Johnny the tatted hipster look like a tryhard pansy without even trying.

Anyway, this is a discussion of preference; some guys like it for aesthetic reasons, some guys don’t for the underlying behavioral indications having tattoos tends to have. Some fall somewhere in between.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top