That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Let me get you some cheese for that whine!Tattoos are fvcking gross, ya'll are crazy. I would take raw beautiful SKIN over "art" any day of the week.
Ya'll are crazy. Fvxk tattoos.
oh yeah because "getting drunk on spring break" is evil thingI'm personally not a fan of tattoos, and there's a scale between not so bad ones (small ones in hidden places) versus obnoxious ones that are going to age poorly. One girl I knew had a CUPCAKE tattooed on her. Ouch. Another with ice cream on her.
I am a huge fan of gothic girls, but unfortunately they tend to be tattooed as well. However, at least there tends to be an artistic side to it.
At the end of the day though, I'm not a fan most of the time.
A good screening tool is to ask her about the story behind her tattoo. Hopefully it doesn't start with "I was drunk on spring break..."
Lastly, feels good to be back on SoSuave.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Show me where I wrote or even implied that it was.oh yeah because "getting drunk on spring break" is evil thing
only for a few years until they expire lollTattoos can be incredibly sexy when it's done on their lower backs or on her ass.
Just imagine all those movements a woman's ass makes during doggy style and those tattoos I swear comes to life...
View attachment 2736
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Those poor butterflies on a withered ass...noooooo !only for a few years until they expire loll
This will go into my "TO FAP TO LATER" directory.Tattoos can be incredibly sexy when it's done on their lower backs or on her ass.
Just imagine all those movements a woman's ass makes during doggy style and those tattoos I swear comes to life...
View attachment 2736
Yea, most of the guys here who hate tattoos are squares. Probably partly why they have problems with women, they are boring af.IMO well done tattoo (and without anything stupid on it) looks good therefore it adds to attraction points
Shhh....you'll rouse the no-fap fan boys into some delirious hyperactivity, let's keep them on a quiet delirious mode for a few months.This will go into my "TO FAP TO LATER" directory.![]()
If your idea of excitement is putting some ink on your skin, I believe it’s you who is the boring one. Tattoos present an image of excitement, not necessarily correlating with an actual exciting lifestyle.Yea, most of the guys here who hate tattoos are squares. Probably partly why they have problems with women, they are boring af.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.