Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I didn't disclose having a child on the first date, but seems like I should say something now. Thoughts?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think linearly, so here it goes. I'm 36 years old, divorced with a two year old.

1. Went out with a 26 year old blonde, incredible tits a couple weeks ago, two dates total, no sex. Went to set up third date, which she initially agreed. Day before date sends a text saying that she was looking for something serious and did not want to pursue the relationship farther because I have a child (at least she was direct and honest).

2. Then, meet an Asian girl, 33 years old, single, no children, finishing up her law degree. Has high interest in me. Go out grab coffee and walk around town. Date ends with me kissing her in front of her high rise apartment. She playfully grabs my ass and d*ck, but that's as far as she'd let escalate.

3. I was a little snake bit from how the blonde had ended it bc of me having a child. And so although we hung out for several hours yesterday and texted before, I never disclosed that I had a child. She never asked. Did tell her I was divorced. At this point, and as much as we've talked, it seems like I should have probably brought it up.

4. When, how should I bring this up? Don't want to look like I am hiding something as she seems like she could potentially be a good LTR option. Also, don't want to get dropped for having a child...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mention anything unless the child lives with you on a regular basis

Eventually it will come up but hopefully she will be too far into her feelings to care

Same goes for divorce, you wanna keep things light and in the moment, heavy life-**** should be avoided imo

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m surprised these women haven’t asked you about kids and if you’ve been married within the first 10 mins of talking to you. They usually go down the list and ask your job, if you have kids, have you ever been married and “what do you do for fun”.lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m surprised these women haven’t asked you about kids and if you’ve been married within the first 10 mins of talking to you. They usually go down the list and ask your job, if you have kids, have you ever been married and “what do you do for fun”.lol
People are dating initially for fun, not to get married. So why does kids or marriage status even matter for 3-6 month?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are dating initially for fun, not to get married. So why does kids or marriage status even matter for 3-6 month?
You’d have to ask women why that’s so important cause they’re the ones asking.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lie to them. The singles have a points rating system that deducts for marriages and kids.
I don’t have to lie as I’ve never been married and don’t have kids. That’s usually followed with a look of confusion and then they ask why. I tell them because I won’t marry just anyone and I know how to use a condom lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have to lie as I’ve never been married and don’t have kids. That’s usually followed with a look of confusion and then they ask why. I tell them because I won’t marry just anyone and I know how to use a condom lol
Thats a good lie for the men whove been married and have a kid or two. You see if the females are dating for fun and hookups it really doesnt matter.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about lying, I mean, MAYBE it could be viewed as mysterious. I would rather bat off the question with a joke....

Do you have any kids? Yeah twelve!
Have you been married? What happens in Vegas... ;-)

And then I'd quickly change the subject. Those are lame examples but you get the idea

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about lying, I mean, MAYBE it could be viewed as mysterious. I would rather bat off the question with a joke....

Do you have any kids? Yeah twelve!
Have you been married? What happens in Vegas... ;-)

And then I'd quickly change the subject. Those are lame examples but you get the idea
If your gonna bone her 3-6 times and bounce does it really matter?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly a long term with this one. I'm generally pretty straight forward guy. I have a damn car seat in my car that's a pain in the ass to get out.

I generally try to play things straight up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly a long term with this one. I'm generally pretty straight forward guy. I have a damn car seat in my car that's a pain in the ass to get out.

I generally try to play things straight up.
It hurts us. They are VERY manipulative. You wouldnt go revealing information to other males who you discover to be self serving and manipulative.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it just seems inevitable that this will come out. Id have to have an excuse for not disclosing it. And not looking like a deceiver/liar.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it just seems inevitable that this will come out. Id have to have an excuse for not disclosing it. And not looking like a deceiver/liar.
If your doing FWB for a few months doesnt have to come out. After 3-6 months if you wanted to let her push further and somehow it was revealed just say she never asked. And you dont go spreading your personal business to just anyone.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I think linearly, so here it goes. I'm 36 years old, divorced with a two year old.

1. Went out with a 26 year old blonde, incredible tits a couple weeks ago, two dates total, no sex. Went to set up third date, which she initially agreed. Day before date sends a text saying that she was looking for something serious and did not want to pursue the relationship farther because I have a child (at least she was direct and honest).

2. Then, meet an Asian girl, 33 years old, single, no children, finishing up her law degree. Has high interest in me. Go out grab coffee and walk around town. Date ends with me kissing her in front of her high rise apartment. She playfully grabs my ass and d*ck, but that's as far as she'd let escalate.

3. I was a little snake bit from how the blonde had ended it bc of me having a child. And so although we hung out for several hours yesterday and texted before, I never disclosed that I had a child. She never asked. Did tell her I was divorced. At this point, and as much as we've talked, it seems like I should have probably brought it up.

4. When, how should I bring this up? Don't want to look like I am hiding something as she seems like she could potentially be a good LTR option. Also, don't want to get dropped for having a child...
Tell her, after sex.