Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I didn't disclose having a child on the first date, but seems like I should say something now. Thoughts?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think linearly, so here it goes. I'm 36 years old, divorced with a two year old.

1. Went out with a 26 year old blonde, incredible tits a couple weeks ago, two dates total, no sex. Went to set up third date, which she initially agreed. Day before date sends a text saying that she was looking for something serious and did not want to pursue the relationship farther because I have a child (at least she was direct and honest).

2. Then, meet an Asian girl, 33 years old, single, no children, finishing up her law degree. Has high interest in me. Go out grab coffee and walk around town. Date ends with me kissing her in front of her high rise apartment. She playfully grabs my ass and d*ck, but that's as far as she'd let escalate.

3. I was a little snake bit from how the blonde had ended it bc of me having a child. And so although we hung out for several hours yesterday and texted before, I never disclosed that I had a child. She never asked. Did tell her I was divorced. At this point, and as much as we've talked, it seems like I should have probably brought it up.

4. When, how should I bring this up? Don't want to look like I am hiding something as she seems like she could potentially be a good LTR option. Also, don't want to get dropped for having a child...
Women are ruthless and savage.

Children means your resources are likely being extracted by woman and kids.

NEVER tell women until after sex (more than once). She clearly wasnt worthy of the info. Don't **** block yourself.

Be batman up in this *****. Rarely bring women back till you vet her hard. This is pua qualification 101. Weekends yiur kids aren't there, after you vet her, bring her back.

Smash at your car, parkin lot bj or her place. She must earn the privilege of your place.

Date younger. I snubbed a older divorcee and she was South East Asian. I am not into older women.

Less is more. Keep mouth shut.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it amusing how OP plans to treat her like LTR material and simultaneously wants to lie to her about having child.
She's a plate. Red pill aware but, half stepping. He hasn't fully digested the red pill.

Why tell her anything! My tinder bio says I'm an astronaut. Wait wut?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it just seems inevitable that this will come out. Id have to have an excuse for not disclosing it. And not looking like a deceiver/liar.
Unless its semi cereal, i don't reveal any of my personal details. I don't even let plates know of my premises or vicinity of suchlike things.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You're like a single mom but only in reverse. Those too want a relationship and are willingly lie about things to get into one.

When, how should I bring this up?
If you bring it up yourself, that means you are looking for a serious long term relationship, because this is a boyfriend/husband type of question. Which is not how you should approach dating. Woman should manipulate your ass into a relationship.

Frankly speaking, you are bad low quality male with baby mamma drama. Not only you have a kid, you are loosing your money to child support, then you are loosing more money through other means on your child related expenses, you are generally speaking shtty long term relationship candidate. I would hide the fact you have a kid at all costs. It's none of her business, especially if you two aren't fcking, even if you are fcking, you are still not in long term relationship.

You can help yourself by arranging your house so that there are no pics of you with your kid, and no toys laying around. That's one way for her to answer her question to herself. Women are willingly come to your place for drinks even on date 1, sometimess.

Do you really think all women pour it all out up front and are always being honest with you?
If she don't wnat you and is on the date just because she's bored and has nothing else to do she might bring up the fact she has a kid a day before your date, or 1 hour before you meet. Instant looser test!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it 3-6 months. But if its only FWB they dont need to ever know. Keep your mouth shut.

If somehow your finangled to a relationship and it comes out somehow and she asks "why didnt you tell me you have kids?". Say "i did!"

Glassguy

Reaction score
I just play it straight. If they dont like it, fvck them......I have 3 more that will come over.

As with anything, if you make a big deal out of it, so will a woman.

Do you have kids: "Yeah I have a daughter".

If its a problem, so be it. Its her problem, not mine.