Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cheated

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to handle your plates, then you don't deserve to be a plate spinner.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
What I’m ashamed about is the fact that I made a promise to another human, who I love. And broke it - to protect my heart from being broken by the end of the relationship (in the future).

My insecurity about the future of the relationship seems to have pushed to me to act this way.

Now that it seems that this relationship could last is when I’m having all of these thoughts. Especially during the good times.
I’ve had a rollercoaster past with all my experiences, and all the fun times came from a place of honesty.

Yet. A core principle of my life seems to have been broken and that seems to be a reason for my anxiety.

Machiavelli teaches otherwise. Maybe itll help me to control my emotions, for the sake of my partner.

I’m lost. And drunk again today lol
In vino,veritas…

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can people even handle more than 3 plates…sh!t is exhausting
You go for easy women and not the never married and childless ones in their 30's making 6 figures.

M

member160292

You go for easy women and not the never married and childless ones in their 30's making 6 figures.
Plate management is a thing, especially for those that are after higher quality. There’s much more thought out in there than banging easy chicks…unless OP top notch. If so, he wouldn’t be starting this thread and should go back to the Onenitus 101 course. Getting drunk in the morning is not what high value makes do. They are in disarray and most likely banging sub par to get their record count

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate management is a thing, especially for those that are after higher quality. There’s much more thought out in there than banging easy chicks…unless OP top notch. If so, he wouldn’t be starting this thread and should go back to the Onenitus 101 course. Getting drunk in the morning is not what high value makes do. They are in disarray and most likely banging sub par to get their record count
You can mitigate the managing by getting good at effectively screening for genuine high interest and by having a cool place in a central location so they come to you.

Avoid women like @catsmeow2 who want to see how hard you're willing to work for it. And if they're Italian or Catholic, screen harder. Lolz.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been cheating on my girlfriend of 4 months. I’ve slept with over 9 girls over 50 times. I am ashamed of breaking someone’s
trust.

The reason (I know I’m appearing rationalising of the fact) is that I doubted this relationship would last.

Now I indeed feel like I could be with her, is when I can’t stop myself from tasting new poon.

Matter of fact I just made 2 girls orgasm in a period of 6 hours. And I’m meeting my girlfriend to make her orgasm tomorrow.

I love her and I prioritise her over everyone else. That’s a fact.

What do I do? Take it to my grave? Stop cheating? Dump her? Keep her but keep side ch!cks?

Im lost. And drunk lol
Cut her loose or go pwf 1way open ltr.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either stay single and stay true to your nature... Or when you meet a girl, let her know you will bang other girls.
Why the fvck would he do this?

Men, women will do anything possible to execute their mating strategy. Stop projecting male morality onto females; they are not deserving of it. Most of us want the main chick and to fvck around on the side from time to time. There is no way to rationally negotiate a one-way open relationship with a woman. (She either agrees, and resents you or disagrees and drops you).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Those are the ones with the biggest red flags ironically. Guys think women who go against natural urges are "prime" then wonder why they are nothing but problems the whole relationship.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smashed my girl today. Had a great day.

Then smashed another hot chick, slender waist and massive tits. She sucked me off like her life depended on it.

I realise I don’t care about the hot chick even remotely close to my girlfriend.

Part of me feels some form of guilt in deceiving my woman, yet I don’t understand why it should be a problem. I prioritise my woman over others

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Smashed my girl today. Had a great day.

Then smashed another hot chick, slender waist and massive tits. She sucked me off like her life depended on it.

I realise I don’t care about the hot chick even remotely close to my girlfriend.

Part of me feels some form of guilt in deceiving my woman, yet I don’t understand why it should be a problem. I prioritise my woman over others
Because you aren't actually serious about this woman, you are simply trying to convince yourself you are.

This is what happens when you try to manufacture a girlfriend from what should just be a plate.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
SoSuave is so pathetic. You got a guy obviously begging for attention, and a buncha naive/gullible sosuavers spoon feeding him the attention of a silver platter.. giving him adviced and sympathy lmaooo

Yeah this guy cheated on his wife with 9 diff people a tleast 50x.. She is the dumbest robot in the world to not know.. Infact, he just had to mention how he made multiple girls orgasm in one day because thats what normal peolpe do.. Infact normal people dont feel embarasssed about cheating on people, they just brag about it and mention exact number of people they slept with while they count on theirf ingers, and make sure to tell u about the hot chick with a thin waist and big boobs they f-ed today after f-ing their own girlfriend and making them both orgasm. Yep. Poor guy lets give him more attention

As far as Im concerned Sosuave is a wasteland where incels and lonely older dudes who missed out on being a player go to hear douchebags who barely get laid overexaggerate their stories and str8 up make up stories about women for validation

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve become the weak minded cheating woman who gets talked about in this thread. You’d do anything to not feel a shred of guilt and the fact you’ve been cheating for months and still claim to “love” your girlfriend is proof.

Hate to see it. This kind of behavior is really repulsive IMO. Be a man, not a sneaky conniving woman who won’t man up to what you’ve done and take any blame. Your “girlfriend” deserves to be cut loose. Telling her the truth is the right thing but it WILL hurt her and it will likely tear her apart. Nice job, a-hole.

Good luck!

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, have you ever had a conversation about cheating/loyalty with this girl? Or did you just have a convo about exclusivity?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 4 plates at the moment, with one that i like the most. With time, management has gotten easier and easier although juggling 4 women sometimes isn’t easy.
Having said this, I am perhaps according to many here (and rightfully so) a piece of crap because the girls MAYBE suspect of other girls but they don’t know for sure. I’m not proud of this, however I am far happier now than I was before when I had a traditional girlfriend and living with one.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 4 plates at the moment, with one that i like the most. With time, management has gotten easier and easier although juggling 4 women sometimes isn’t easy.
Having said this, I am perhaps according to many here (and rightfully so) a piece of crap because the girls MAYBE suspect of other girls but they don’t know for sure. I’m not proud of this, however I am far happier now than I was before when I had a traditional girlfriend and living with one.
If you haven't made any type of commitment or promise to any of them, not sure how anyone, much less SS members, can consider you "a piece of crap." Most women will just drop off anyway after they try to have "the talk" and you are noncommittal. So if they haven't even attempted that with you, I wouldn't be losing any sleep.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your "girlfriend" must not be close by to you if you can pull off an average of an extra lay every 3 out of 4 days.

You ever take any Sex Addict tests?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck would he do this?

Men, women will do anything possible to execute their mating strategy. Stop projecting male morality onto females; they are not deserving of it. Most of us want the main chick and to fvck around on the side from time to time. There is no way to rationally negotiate a one-way open relationship with a woman. (She either agrees, and resents you or disagrees and drops you).
" Everyman cheats but if he loves you..then you will never find out" ....Amber Thot Rose

We finally agree on something bro lol jk. Yeh mens mating strategy is to spread their seed. I believe a man can cheat if he does it morally. If he treats his woman very well then its all good.

Women secretly get turned on by the man that can cheat. They get turned off by men that are totally loyal. This is why married men get no sex from their wives. Competiton anxiety is sexy.

A man shows his loyalty through provisioning, protection and being her emotional rock. Not through sexual fidelity.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't made any type of commitment or promise to any of them, not sure how anyone, much less SS members, can consider you "a piece of crap." Most women will just drop off anyway after they try to have "the talk" and you are noncommittal. So if they haven't even attempted that with you, I wouldn't be losing any sleep.
One of them, after nearly a year and a half, recently did push the "talk" with me, which I relutanctly agreed to. So this is the part where my morals are questionable. But as I said, I am happier like this compared to when I only had 1 main and exclusive girl....