"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

i am on nofap for a week

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
Not if you wanna get it up. If your a male under 40 and don't drink, yet you still have problems getting it up... I'd go see a doctor.. Maybe your testosterone is under 300... get some cheap viagra.
Or have heart issues. One cause is clogged capillaries in the d!ck but if those are clogged so is your heart. If that's the case you are a ticking time bomb for a heart attack from atherosclerosis
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Or have heart issues. One cause is clogged capillaries in the d!ck but if those are clogged so is your heart. If that's the case you are a ticking time bomb for a heart attack from atherosclerosis
whats atherosclerosis ?

i have only troubles breathing and dont feel smells

other than that i drink ton of coffee
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I've quit out porn (i.e. escort pics) too at the moment. Then what happened I started noticing women's bums in public, especially when they bent over to pick up something or if their juicy a$$ is like a few inches away from my hand or the front end of my pants accidentally (i.e. I was walking out of a place and a lady's bum was just a few hairs away from my hand on jeans). Then when I get to bed, the memory of these people come into mind and I start fapping. Normally it's reconstructed to imagine, what if I had groped them and started making-out with her and got her number how would that feel?

This has not happened in a few days because I went to bed later and was too conked out to have sex-thoughts. The secret of no-fap is to go to bed as late as possible, like 2-3:00 am where you just hit the bed and fall asleep seconds afterwards. If you have too much energy when you go to bed then the memory could act up and you might remember or imagine something, or reconstruct a fictional and sexual account.
This is more dangerous than porn because it's bad imagination.

It's gotten to a point that I have fictitious conquests. I know who I already fapped to and no longer want her and look out for the next woman to record into the mental video tape. That's before I pulled the plug on all this and went to bed so late that I didn't have the energy to do this anymore. Again, the solution, go to bed very late so you won't fap. It's just excess energy to fall asleep.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It's a bad idea to go to bed late - if you have issues with getting horny just before you go to sleep, take some soft-herb based pill for sleep about an hour before time you should go to sleep - you won't think about sex too much, just about sleeping.
Why is it that lazy bums always prefer to blame someone/something else when it's actually them that's the root cause?

If OP were to wake up from his stupor of laziness and make efforts to socialised, and be considered a great joker (which he is without any effort), he'd have women within that social circle all vying for his time.

1st he needs to get out of his room, then more into the living room then gradually outside his house and then start to get a job.

@sosousage you're been here almost 2 years, inject some bravery into ur character and take that leap.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Why is it that lazy bums always prefer to blame someone/something else when it's actually them that's the root cause?

If OP were to wake up from his stupor of laziness and make efforts to socialised, and be considered a great joker (which he is without any effort), he'd have women within that social circle all vying for his time.

1st he needs to get out of his room, then more into the living room then gradually outside his house and then start to get a job.

@sosousage you're been here almost 2 years, inject some bravery into ur character and take that leap.
Dudes which have been beaten down by life tend to either not turn around and dig themselves deeper; or haven't hit rockbottom yet to bounce out of their stupor. If people do not get ahold of their depression, it just drags them further and further down the rabbit hole.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Dudes which have been beaten down by life tend to either not turn around and dig themselves deeper; or haven't hit rockbottom yet to bounce out of their stupor. If people do not get ahold of their depression, it just drags them further and further down the rabbit hole.
Dudes need to learn how to endure hardships and then THROUGH it learn how to overcome those hardships.

There's no excuse for men not too, males are biologically made to endure and surpass many limitations.

Men fail or reach a mental stumbling block when they start to either listen to women or other supplicating men.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Dudes need to learn how to endure hardships and then THROUGH it learn how to overcome those hardships.

There's no excuse for men not too, males are biologically made to endure and surpass many limitations.

Men fail or reach a mental stumbling block when they start to either listen to women or other supplicating men.
Not this generation.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Not this generation.
Boggles the mind to think that grown men can convince themselves that their delusions is actually a hidden superpower that can be awaken with not fapping.

Its like kids thinking that putting on a superman's costume will grant them an ability to fly, and many did, flying off their balconies, some died.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Boggles the mind to think that grown men can convince themselves that their delusions is actually a hidden superpower that can be awaken with not fapping.

Its like kids thinking that putting on a superman's costume will grant them an ability to fly, and many did, flying off their balconies, some died.
Too numb to shock me. Take a stroll around any major metro US area... You'll see what the US has turned into.. Sad. Dude's IQ points are going down, ladies are going up. Dudes ain't going to school or trades, ladies are becoming doctors, lawyers, dentists, politicians, CEOs, etc. It's only a matter of time until there is a huge and painful world reset. Prob. come in 2025 when a female President is elected by the liberals. Our only hope would be if the billionaires take her out.. It's possible.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Too numb to shock me. Take a stroll around any major metro US area... You'll see what the US has turned into.. Sad. Dude's IQ points are going down, ladies are going up. Dudes ain't going to school or trades, ladies are becoming doctors, lawyers, dentists, politicians, CEOs, etc. It's only a matter of time until there is a huge and painful world reset. Prob. come in 2025 when a female President is elected by the liberals. Our only hope would be if the billionaires take her out.. It's possible.
No need to worry abt women's IQ rise, it will reach a stumbling block and won't grow any further, its biologically impossible - the proof is all around us.

The problem of course lies with those men who's IQ's are below average (due to laziness) being unable to command the respect of their female counterparts, since they can't compete with either IQ or EQ then they'll surely need to blame something else.....fapping.

I wonder who was the 1st guy who created this trend in Sosuave?

So that I could revisit his thread and then ask him, how is it now, r ur magical superpowers still making women automatically wet their panties?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
Why facepalm? It was scientifically proven
Because I masturbate and never noticed anything different in how attractive I am to women, the way I carry myself is the same whether I rub one out or not, idk maybe its because I'm a "pretty boy" lol

You know what else is significantly proven?
Masturbation is healthy.
 
Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Because I masturbate and never noticed anything different in how attractive I am to women, the way I carry myself is the same weather I rub one out or not, idk maybe its because I'm a "pretty boy" lol

You know what else is significantly proven?
Masturbation is healthy.
I dont understand what weather has to do with jerking off to porn
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I will report after a month of nofap. People make fun of it but as far as i remember i had increased energy and discipline from longer streaks
Nah, which adult dares make fun of a kid when he says he has increased energy and discipline from donning his favourite batman costumes?

We of course allow them their delusions because he's a kid.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top