Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I acted like her gay friend on the date

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Loves fault?
No, I turned down making out with her in a restaurant that was completely empty. I said "PDA much" like a phaggot and a minute after that I thought "wtf did I just do?!?!" I asked this girl out because of my attraction to her and i was totally incongruent by turning down her advance. I fvcking friend zoned myself!

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re still on this sh*t?

Wasn’t that weeks ago?
It's still bothering me because I see her in class and I notice her becoming more and more distant. It's hard for me to adjust to her declining IL because I am socially awkward. I am talking to other girls, I swear on my life. But I'm thinking about calling her one time. I don't know if I should agree to be friends and hope for some benefits. I'm ruminating and I can't function because of this.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That’s not going to work. You’re not getting any action from her or any other woman like that.

Look, because you have to see her regularly, best thing you can do is just be friendly and act like this **** never happened.

She’s acting the way she is now because it’s all fvcking awkward, and it’s getting worse because you’re stewing over it.

Put an end to it. Smile. Be friendly say hi. And ignore the sh*t out of her otherwise.
I believe I've posted this too. If you appear not to give a sh!t, then it doesn't matter. TBH, you shouldn't give a sh!t anyway... The dude needs to work on his self esteem. That's the prob. at hand. Not the lady, HIM and the way he puts himself down. The prob. with him is the dude looking at him in the mirror. If he doesn't think he's the sh!t, then why would anyone else?

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not going to work. You’re not getting any action from her or any other woman like that.

Look, because you have to see her regularly, best thing you can do is just be friendly and act like this **** never happened.

She’s acting the way she is now because it’s all fvcking awkward, and it’s getting worse because you’re stewing over it.

Put an end to it. Smile. Be friendly say hi. And ignore the sh*t out of her otherwise.
Solid advice. I'm just very upset that I created this problem.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's still bothering me because I see her in class and I notice her becoming more and more distant. It's hard for me to adjust to her declining IL because I am socially awkward. I am talking to other girls, I swear on my life. But I'm thinking about calling her one time. I don't know if I should agree to be friends and hope for some benefits. I'm ruminating and I can't function because of this.
At least you are not going to an all boys school. That would be worst. There's not much at stake here. Work on these emotions. You need to be strong when you are in the big leagues (i.e. when you are working at a job, or taking classes in University, etc...). Just take the punches. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You have youth on your side.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Well, one thing is for certain: women don’t fall for men who are easily rattled.
Ain't that for sh!t sure. I say this time and time again, you need to act (or believe) like you really do not give a fvck. I do not understand what's the big deal. What is she going to do to you? NOTHING! It's mind of matter. He minds too much, so it not only matters to him, but she can feel the tension; and it's not even the good kind, it's the creepy kind.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last things: so I should not try to contact her again? What about sitting next to her in class? Why do you think I turned down her advance?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man up zfg and look at the situation for what it is.
Did not read other post but you should be able to see where you stand with her just by her body language and eye contact.

Who cares if you did not kiss , its ok to not like doing it in public, just be assertive and confident about it.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't that for sh!t sure. I say this time and time again, you need to act (or believe) like you really do not give a fvck. I do not understand what's the big deal. What is she going to do to you? NOTHING! It's mind of matter. He minds too much, so it not only matters to him, but she can feel the tension; and it's not even the good kind, it's the creepy kind.
So you think she thinks I'm creepy? That's not good.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trololololololololololol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Randomly spank her. It´s not like you have something to lose at this point. Just don´t do it while at school/work

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw her in class today she said hi and that was pretty much it because we were about to be handed our finals to take. Would it be a bad idea to text her and ask how she thought she did on the final to gauge her interest?