Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I acted like her gay friend on the date

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow the f*ck up! You can thank me later.....
Grow up? I have disabilities that wreak havoc on my life. It is terrible to struggle so much with dating and friendships. It is not my fault. It is the way I was born.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I make similar mistakes every time I try to pursue a girl and it's very upsetting because I haven't had the urge to in 2 years. I think you might have a point though cause I'm on the autism spectrum and my IQ is 86. I've also been told I have a specific learning disability with reading comprehension yet somehow I'm able to get good grades. I have many withdrawals on my transcript though and I am old for college (27). It is hard for me to learn, understand, and problem SOLVE so you may have a point...
grade are memorizing texts and number, hardly a learning process, you are never old to learn, understand that, I saw people with 40+ doing college, working during the day and studying at night, to get a better life, or was required to be promoted to where he was, you do what you have to do, don't complain or say it hard, no one will give a care, or you do better or you will fail, and no one will give you a fuc|<

pulling the victim card is easy, and some idiots think its nice and all, but I tell you this, NO ONE will help you, on the moment you need the most you are alone, the moment dead is at your door everyone will leave you to fend for yourself, all that sense of security, friendship, of the big goverment out there protecting you, all a illussion, you are the only one who can protect yourself, you are the only one who have your best interest at heart, everyone else are interested on then to care about others, even the ones who seen to care about other do so because they like to help others, in the end all is about you and you, you learn, you fight, you survive, you fail you die, learn from your mistakes, and even better learn from other people mistakes and fight, anything other then that is wishfull thinking

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Well I make similar mistakes every time I try to pursue a girl and it's very upsetting because I haven't had the urge to in 2 years. I think you might have a point though cause I'm on the autism spectrum and my IQ is 86. I've also been told I have a specific learning disability with reading comprehension yet somehow I'm able to get good grades. I have many withdrawals on my transcript though and I am old for college (27). It is hard for me to learn, understand, and problem SOLVE so you may have a point...

ive knew autists who were weird as fuarkkk but had better grades than me.

but, these grades were some useless crap like chemistry or biology or history.

i can assure you ill make moremoney than my bad teachers or any of my friends with good degree.

only exception to this will be STEM/IT/engineer degrees, they will be earning on par with me but im sure they will be working much more.

why you do college at 27 tho?

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about your inherent issues. But playing the disability card will get you no where in this world. Especially when it comes to women.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

i can assure you ill make moremoney than my bad teachers or any of my friends with good degree.

only exception to this will be STEM/IT/engineer degrees, they will be earning on par with me but im sure they will be working much more.

I want to be a physician's assistant plus I like college because it improves my thinking.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about your inherent issues. But playing the disability card will get you no where in this world. Especially when it comes to women.
It interferes with my interactions with women. That's just a reality.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL i was always 100% sure youre trolling on every post but if youre like that then ur funny

PS i was asking why u didnt do college before
I didn't do college before because I experienced a depression after high school. Then when I felt better I pursued an acting career. When I realized it wasn't working out (and it took way too long for me to realize), I got certified as a personal trainer and tried working at a gym but my social skills were too poor for sales (personal training is basically sales). Next I thought about police officer so I took the test and went back to school to earn my Associate's (which you need to be a police officer in New York and I'm receiving next week) and they actually want to see me for a physical exam next Friday. But I'm really more interested in higher education and the medical field so I might turn it down.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
wow u need to make ur mind and study/do one thing

How am I funny?
saying stuff like:
"i have no friends"
"i was pursing a girl"
"did she lose interest cause i said PDA much"
"should i text her or not"
"im on autism spectrum and my iq is 30 but everyone(mom) says its 50"

thats just too funny especially from redpilled point of view. you need to stop revealing bad facts about yourself lmao

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really upset about what happened with this girl because she's really hot, smart, funny, and understanding. She put up with a lot of my beta male shyt in the short time I saw her but there was only so much she could take and I understand that. She's a woman, she needs a man.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow u need to make ur mind and study/do one thing

saying stuff like:
"i have no friends"
"i was pursing a girl"
"did she lose interest cause i said PDA much"
"should i text her or not"
"im on autism spectrum and my iq is 30 but everyone(mom) says its 50"

thats just too funny especially from redpilled point of view. you need to stop revealing bad facts about yourself lmao
Whatever

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get jealous of my dad who is a successful accountant because I am borderline dysfunctional. I'm too troubled to be as productive as I should be. I really am. I'm not lazy.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing that I messed up with this girl is tough for me. I feel paralyzed with depression over it. People don't understand it because they're not in my mind.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno why I sent that stupid text. I should have followed through with Amante's advice. Am I just programmed to self destruct?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno why I sent that stupid text. I should have followed through with Amante's advice. Am I just programmed to self destruct?
Judging by your posts? .... take a wild guess. *hint (yes) ... I would guess you talk about this kinda stuff with women and have a hard time getting sexual. Nobody gives a F about your Dad I never even had one.

I'm Asian and in the dating world It's practically a disability.

GET OVER IT.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lmao says chem and bio are useless then goes on to say STEM majors will make more than him.

OP is a good troll. I read what he's saying and it's like 'this guy has to be a troll right' then I keep reading and it's like 'or maybe he really does just have biiig problems mentally'. Idk. Idc. I gotta block him though for my own mental health lmao. If I see if talk about this girl/instance one more time I might explode.

Good luck, B.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao says chem and bio are useless then goes on to say STEM majors will make more than him.

OP is a good troll. I read what he's saying and it's like 'this guy has to be a troll right' then I keep reading and it's like 'or maybe he really does just have biiig problems mentally'. Idk. Idc. I gotta block him though for my own mental health lmao. If I see if talk about this girl/instance one more time I might explode.

Good luck, B.
they useless if youre not gonna study them hard. average person forgets 90% of stuff he learned in school in few years after leaving, and never makes money using school knowledge