"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I’m sick of these females lying

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Below are 3 screenshots of my Hinge (dating app) and this girl sent me a 'like' and tried to open a conversation. She comments on my preference for fit chicks, claiming that tho she is not fit, she eats healthy…

What planet are these females living on. I’ve noticed women will make claims like, “I’m smart”, “I’m down to earth”, “I’m healthy”. Seems they talk a lot but what matters is action. You don’t need to say these things when I can see it in your actions.

In this case she directly contradicts her claim in her profile where she professes her pleasure in dipping french fries in ketchup and mayonnaise… I call her out on her bull**** and shut her down. Don’t be fooled gents. View attachment 5131 View attachment 5132 View attachment 5133 View attachment 5131 View attachment 5132 View attachment 5133
It's deceptive 100% but she tried to impress you

BTW are you Nigerian
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
if she agreed to go on a date with me, and we've talked via text before hand... why play hard to get
because theyre nuts, attention is more important than having a good time with you.

your a simple man, you want to drive to the beach and enjoy life with some 80s smooths jams on.

She wants to sit on the sofa drinking vodka checking she is desired
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
My reply was funny and I get-off on calling people out on their bull****.
I think you need to look at yourself in this thread. She’s not the problem with anything. It’s you. You’re deeply cringy.
if you want to call that a “lie” then good lord man, you’re in for a tough road with relationships and anything else.. she’s not lying about anything. If she knew her body wasn’t functioning and was in treatment for her health due to it being compromised, but then said she was “healthy”, that would be lying, as she is distorting her objective reality.

A person can be healthy as heck and still indulge in fries with mayo.


Lighten up bro. Life isn't that serious. Have some fun.
+1

Usually I prefer she's direct and obvious which I know is not female nature. But at the very least she needs to act natural and not show resistance. Like... if she agreed to go on a date with me, and we've talked via text before hand... why play hard to get?
Why act entitled like she owes you absolutely anything at all?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think you need to look at yourself in this thread. She’s not the problem with anything. It’s you. You’re deeply cringy.
if you want to call that a “lie” then good lord man, you’re in for a tough road with relationships and anything else.. she’s not lying about anything. If she knew her body wasn’t functioning and was in treatment for her health due to it being compromised, but then said she was “healthy”, that would be lying, as she is distorting her objective reality.

A person can be healthy as heck and still indulge in fries with mayo.



+1


Why act entitled like she owes you absolutely anything at all?
It sounds like he has success and his style will prevent him from getting hung up on females.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
I think you need to look at yourself in this thread. She’s not the problem with anything. It’s you. You’re deeply cringy.
if you want to call that a “lie” then good lord man, you’re in for a tough road with relationships and anything else.. she’s not lying about anything. If she knew her body wasn’t functioning and was in treatment for her health due to it being compromised, but then said she was “healthy”, that would be lying, as she is distorting her objective reality.

A person can be healthy as heck and still indulge in fries with mayo.



+1


Why act entitled like she owes you absolutely anything at all?
OP is in for a rough way to go with relationships.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
You do realize you can focus on ladies who are so into you that everything is straightforward?
Or you can not sound like you are so tight you have a stick up your ass when going on dates. Pretty sure they are gonna be way more into you when you have fun and laugh than try and monitor their every move for some type of behavior to freak out about.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Or you can not sound like you are so tight you have a stick up your ass when going on dates. Pretty sure they are gonna be way more into you when you have fun and laugh than try and monitor their every move for some type of behavior to freak out about.
Right. That sounds like a b1tchy woman. But some guys get away with it as it fits their natural self.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
192
Reaction score
151
Age
35
because theyre nuts, attention is more important than having a good time with you.

your a simple man, you want to drive to the beach and enjoy life with some 80s smooths jams on.

She wants to sit on the sofa drinking vodka checking she is desired
It's a sad unfortunate truth that woman constantly seek attention. I did not realize how bad jt was until recently especially with social media, it's tough to date if you want someone who's not a conceded entitled feminist ***** ‍♂.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
192
Reaction score
151
Age
35
I think you need to look at yourself in this thread. She’s not the problem with anything. It’s you. You’re deeply cringy.
if you want to call that a “lie” then good lord man, you’re in for a tough road with relationships and anything else.. she’s not lying about anything. If she knew her body wasn’t functioning and was in treatment for her health due to it being compromised, but then said she was “healthy”, that would be lying, as she is distorting her objective reality.

A person can be healthy as heck and still indulge in fries with mayo.



+1


Why act entitled like she owes you absolutely anything at all?
I don't care what she eats. The point is this point is to shed light on the contradiction. She said she eats healthy, yet her profile literally says "Eating fries with... mayonnaise.. is bomb af", in addition her body weight also says the complete opposite. She's trying to talk her way out of the "beauty standard". 'I eat healthy, therefore you should like me even though I don't look fit'.

No idea what you're getting at with the entitlement comment?
 

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
192
Reaction score
151
Age
35
So In a date the female qualifies to YOU not the other way around like most men. You are the job interviewer she's the interviewee.
To be honest I don't ever try to qualify to a woman, however I also do not feel she need to qualify to me per se. There are red flags and peeves I stay away from. I suppose you can say she needs to qualify, but I don't think of it that way.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top