Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m sick of these females lying

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Below are 3 screenshots of my Hinge (dating app) and this girl sent me a 'like' and tried to open a conversation. She comments on my preference for fit chicks, claiming that tho she is not fit, she eats healthy…

What planet are these females living on. I’ve noticed women will make claims like, “I’m smart”, “I’m down to earth”, “I’m healthy”. Seems they talk a lot but what matters is action. You don’t need to say these things when I can see it in your actions.

In this case she directly contradicts her claim in her profile where she professes her pleasure in dipping french fries in ketchup and mayonnaise… I call her out on her bull**** and shut her down. Don’t be fooled gents. 123025274_1236075230083422_5010149086884434851_n.jpg 123003014_1108436172951458_5531344975065095396_n.jpg 123145873_644910476207665_8781763094585223708_n.jpg 123025274_1236075230083422_5010149086884434851_n.jpg 123003014_1108436172951458_5531344975065095396_n.jpg 123145873_644910476207665_8781763094585223708_n.jpg

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back during my on-line days, I found that about 50% fudge or outright lie on their profiles.
You'll even notice that some forum members here will also advocate lying on profiles.

If you meet someone and it's obvious that their appearance was deceptive, don't feel that it's rude to say "your profile was deceptive" and then walk out.

This is their first impression. If this is their "best food forward" don't expect it to be any better when they feel more "relaxed."

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This chick is like a 2, why would you even bother responding?

Also, how do you know this is a regular occurrence for her?

Bro, NOBODY ate healthier than me for a period of about 2 years...I wouldn't even eat a piece of candy, have ice cream, pizza, chips, etc.

You know what I found out? It's OK to have a day here and there where you allow yourself to eat whatever. Not only that but it's also good for you to prevent yourself from potentially getting to a point where you go crazy and binge on that food since you refuse to allow yourself to ever have it.

Lighten up bro. Life isn't that serious. Have some fun.

This actually makes you look socially inept that it would bother you to this degree.

Last edited:

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back during my on-line days, I found that about 50% fudge or outright lie on their profiles.
You'll even notice that some forum members here will also advocate lying on profiles.

If you meet someone and it's obvious that their appearance was deceptive, don't feel that it's rude to say "your profile was deceptive" and then walk out.

This is their first impression. If this is their "best food forward" don't expect it to be any better when they feel more "relaxed."
While messaging a woman for a week and arranging a meeting in-person only to find that i've been catfished would be a waste of my time. I relish the opportunity to call her out to her face for being dishonest and deceptive.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While messaging a woman for a week and arranging a meeting in-person
Slight mistake,also its the reason youre angry. she has pimped out your time, women are TIME HOES, and they will give you NOTHING. if anything to top it off shes lied.

it should take you around 48 hours of messaging here and there to arrange a meet up, not a week.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is like a 2, why would you even bother responding?

Also, how do you know this is a regular occurrence for her?

Bro, NOBODY ate healthier than me for a period of about 2 years...I wouldn't even eat a piece of candy, have ice cream, pizza, chips, etc.

You know what I found out? It's OK to have a day here and there where you allow yourself to eat whatever. Not only that but it's also good for you to prevent yourself from potentially getting to a point where you go crazy and binge on that food since you refuse to allow yourself to ever have it.

Lighten up bro. Life isn't that serious. Have some fun.

This actually makes you look socially inept that it would bother you to this degree.
My reply was funny and I get-off on calling people out on their bull****.

As you pointed out, "this chick is like a 2", I'm looking for a +7. She can eat ice cream everyday for all I care (I practically do), if her body is still fit that's a win, but sadly it's not and she made the statement "But I eat healthy" as if that absolves her of a poor physical appearance. I'm not shallow and people can live however they want, I would just rather she didn't try and bull**** me. That's where the problem is.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slight mistake,also its the reason youre angry. she has pimped out your time, women are TIME HOES, and they will give you NOTHING. if anything to top it off shes lied.

it should take you around 48 hours of messaging here and there to arrange a meet up, not a week.
Thanks! Btw, I'm not made at all and actually found it comical which is why I left a funny 1-lined reply. That was the only message I sent to this girl. I admit in the past I wasted time messaging many girls more than two days and never even met them in person.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! Btw, I'm not made at all and actually found it comical which is why I left a funny 1-lined reply. That was the only message I sent to this girl. I admit in the past I wasted time messaging many girls more than two days and never even met them in person.
my 13 year old daughter has lads on facetime, and they sit gawking at the camera whilst she faffs about in her bedroom and does her hair, trust me there all masters at pimping a mans time, half of them on OLD have no intention of even meeting you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Below are 3 screenshots of my Hinge (dating app) and this girl sent me a 'like' and tried to open a conversation. She comments on my preference for fit chicks, claiming that tho she is not fit, she eats healthy…

What planet are these females living on. I’ve noticed women will make claims like, “I’m smart”, “I’m down to earth”, “I’m healthy”. Seems they talk a lot but what matters is action. You don’t need to say these things when I can see it in your actions.
Each of those reduce you as a seductive and charming dude. They are in the dating game. If people been into it until their 30's then they are there for a reason. Most of it is lies... What are guys telling these hoes ( or not saying ) to get the vag?

In this case she directly contradicts her claim in her profile where she professes her pleasure in dipping french fries in ketchup and mayonnaise… I call her out on her bull**** and shut her down. Don’t be fooled gents. View attachment 5131 View attachment 5132 View attachment 5133 View attachment 5131 View attachment 5132 View attachment 5133
She wasted your time and attention. They are doing this to males in full masse... You shouldn't even be complaining about this to us here, it sucks.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
my 13 year old daughter has lads on facetime, and they sit gawking at the camera whilst she faffs about in her bedroom and does her hair, trust me there all masters at pimping a mans time, half of them on OLD have no intention of even meeting you
Yes, I realized this not long ago and have adjusted my actions to prevent time-wasting lol.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it means if she's not craving to be next to you it's worthless.
For sure, if she's not showing immediate interest and is playing hard-to-get I move on. I'll even cut the date short if need be. I've put up with time-wasters too many times in the past to continue making that mistake.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP you sound like a militant dater...like you are looking for things that you can go off on. Relax bro. It isn't that serious. You think you are showing strength and toughness but you are showing you care too much and the littlest thing gets to you.

That's not attractive.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you sound like a militant dater...like you are looking for things that you can go off on. Relax bro. It isn't that serious. You think you are showing strength and toughness but you are showing you care too much and the littlest thing gets to you.

That's not attractive.
What are you talking about? I pursue women I find physically attractive... I think that's pretty standard. If she does not show interest I move on. Based on this, I disagree with you. It's quite amicable.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about? I pursue women I find physically attractive... I think that's pretty standard. If she does not show interest I move on. Based on this, I disagree with you. It's quite amicable.
Are they showing IOI or dropping panties real quick?

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they showing IOI or dropping panties real quick?
I'm unassuming when it comes to IOI. It is risky to guess she's giving IOI's and be wrong (i.e. #metoo, cancel culture, being a creep, sexual harassment, etc.). Usually I prefer she's direct and obvious which I know is not female nature. But at the very least she needs to act natural and not show resistance. Like... if she agreed to go on a date with me, and we've talked via text before hand... why play hard to get?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm unassuming when it comes to IOI. It is risky to guess she's giving IOI's and be wrong (i.e. #metoo, cancel culture, being a creep, sexual harassment, etc.). Usually I prefer she's direct and obvious which I know is not female nature. But at the very least she needs to act natural and not show resistance. Like... if she agreed to go on a date with me, and we've talked via text before hand... why play hard to get?
Yessir. Its obvious when she's grabbing on our c0ck. Trying to get someone other in that situation is risky.