Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m in a huge dilemma!

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short.
I’m married for almost 2 years. No kids. This new girl came to my work and is a single mom. I chatted her up and we started dating. First date I tried to hold her hand to get a feel what she’s like she pushed my hand away. At this point she doesn’t know I’m married and thinks I’m single.

After the date, I went on a trip with my wife. I sent her pics of the trip and she saw a girl’s hand and asked me who it was. I said it was just a friend and she got mad. I came back from the trip and gave her a call to explain to her that I’m still single and I have something to tell her but we have to go out and talk in person. During the phone convo we talked for hours about every subject. Including sex etc..

We went on a 2nd date and everything was good and she said you have something to tell me remember..? I said I’m married blah blah and she was shocked and such.

Still didn’t want to go home but instead spent hours talking and I leaned in to kiss her and she said no no don’t do this! Then I told her it’s getting dark and cold. She said she knows a place near her place. We got to her place and took me to a bench I said let’s go inside your place and talk and I need to use the bathroom.

We went inside her place and long story short I leaned in to kiss her like several times. I kissed so good that she had crossed eyes and her face and body was shaking. She looked like she couldn’t breathe. We didn’t smash but laid in bed and I touched her anywhere I wanted. She said after tonight don’t contact her anymore.

It’s been a few days now, and I decided to text her and it turns out she has blocked me. I could have smashed her anytime I wanted if I just stayed quiet about being married but I couldn’t hide it any longer.I didn’t want to hurt her because we not gonna stay together long and I’ll get caught eventually. We both agreed that we’ll be friends but she blocked me. Do I just move on. She’s a single mom that’s surprisingly a quality girl. Normally I would lie through my teeth and smash these chicks but with her I couldn’t lie to her. I know I know what am I doing flirting with other girls while I’m married. It was just for fun and giggles but didn’t expect to catch feelings for this girl

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well obviously she didn't like you very much. You sound like you are out of control and autistic.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to be official on our 2nd date… lol

But once she found out I was married everything changed

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said you are married and yet you want to smash other women. What exactly is it that you want in life?

Billtx49

Reaction score
She wanted to be official on our 2nd date… lol

But once she found out I was married everything changed
Yep, girls with personal moral standards will decide you’re out of limits when that information is exposed to them. On the other hand, sluts don’t care about banging another woman’s man…

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a close friend whom said to me I made a big mistake of getting married too young and now I’m still checking out other girls when I’m out. We always compete to see who can get who for ****s and giggles. He’s single and I’m married. I just love the thrill. I just want to see if I can get a certain girl that he thinks I can’t get. And once I feel I’m about to get to 2-3rd base I back off and move on to the next chick.
You said you are married and yet you want to smash other women. What exactly is it that you want in life?
You’re totally right. I want to know I’ll always have someone at home meanwhile when I’m out I just like to flirt and mack on girls for fun and the thrill. I just want to see I still got it. My intention is to never get inside them though, unless she’s down with no emotion attached. But majority of the time they always catch feelings for me, that’s when I back off and move on
Yep, girls with ethical standards will qualify you as of limits when that information is exposed to them. On the other hand, sluts don’t care about banging another woman’s man…
We both agreed whatever I tell her that night we’ll still be friends and hang out through the rest of the night.
She refused to let me inside but I kept insisting because I told her I really had to use the bathroom and wanted to try her dessert which she brought when we went out but it went bad. Once I was inside, she fell for me hard, at least that’s what my buddy told me when I told him the story. Honestly, I can smash her any time I want. All I have to do is go tell her I’m getting a divorced and she’ll be running to my door. Not sure how I went to go about this yet

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a close friend whom said to me I made a big mistake of getting married too young and now I’m still checking out other girls when I’m out. We always compete to see who can get who for ****s and giggles. He’s single and I’m married. I just love the thrill. I just want to see if I can get a certain girl that he thinks I can’t get. And once I feel I’m about to get to 2-3rd base I back off and move on to the next chick.

You’re totally right. I want to know I’ll always have someone at home meanwhile when I’m out I just like to flirt and mack on girls for fun and the thrill. I just want to see I still got it. My intention is to never get inside them though, unless she’s down with no emotion attached. But majority of the time they always catch feelings for me, that’s when I back off and move on

We both agreed whatever I tell her that night we’ll still be friends and hang out through the rest of the night.
She refused to let me inside but I kept insisting because I told her I really had to use the bathroom and wanted to try her dessert which she brought when we went out but it went bad. Once I was inside, she fell for me hard, at least that’s what my buddy told me when I told him the story. Honestly, I can smash her any time I want. All I have to do is go tell her I’m getting a divorced and she’ll be running to my door. Not sure how I went to go about this yet
How old are you? What is it that you want from these women that you are getting thrills out of?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
She did you a huge favor by cutting things off asap.

Affairs are extremely addictive and can go on for a very long time (which obviously increases the chances of getting caught).
I actually wouldn’t mind if she agrees to be girl #2 like FWB. But she wants to be official. And after finding out I’m married she blocked me. I honestly still want us to be friends because she’s new at work with a kid and has no one around here. Yes, call me a simp but that’s not true at all. It’s not a crime being a nice guy. I just want to help her with work and life stuff. You can be nice, humble while confident at the same time. I don’t believe in being an a hole will get the girls. That’s wrong. It’s being humble while confident will get the girls imo

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Country of origin and age?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I guess she’s permanently blocked me. I keep checking my text hoping it says “delivered/read from her but it’s over. We still gonna see each other at work, on breaks lol. She really wants to be my gf/wife but I just can’t leave my wife right now. Maybe in a few years but now is not a good time. I really like this girl too. I remembered 10-20 years sitting with an old man at work that’s around late 50’s-60’s. I came over and sat next to him during break and we talked. When I was about to leave, he said to me. “Young man, I’m going to give you an advice(even though I didn’t ask for it lol), NEVER EVER GET MARRIED! Wait until you’re in your 40’s-50’s. I didn’t care at the time and said ye ok thanks… Now look at me, regretting I got married and can’t leave my wife for this new girl. Funny how life works. I just bought a house for us. I pay for everything. We don’t have any kids yet. She wants to next year. I feel like a rabbit trapped in a cage with a female rabbit meanwhile all the other female rabbits outside the cage staring at me from the outside haha
How old are you? What is it that you want from these women that you are getting thrills out of?
I’m mid 30’s. Been together for several years and just got married a few years ago. I just want to see I still got it and just love a challenge
Country of origin and age?
I’m mixed Asian. Born in Southeast Asia, mid 30’s. I’m trying to not get into much details about my personal life. Don’t want people I might know or her friends/exes to read this stuff lol. I’m paranoid I guess

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I guess she’s permanently blocked me. I keep checking my text hoping it says “delivered/read from her but it’s over. We still gonna see each other at work, on breaks lol. She really wants to be my gf/wife but I just can’t leave my wife right now. Maybe in a few years but now is not a good time. I really like this girl too. I remembered 10-20 years sitting with an old man at work that’s around late 50’s-60’s. I came over and sat next to him during break and we talked. When I was about to leave, he said to me. “Young man, I’m going to give you an advice(even though I didn’t ask for it lol), NEVER EVER GET MARRIED! Wait until you’re in your 40’s-50’s. I didn’t care at the time and said ye ok thanks… Now look at me, regretting I got married and can’t leave my wife for this new girl. Funny how life works. I just bought a house for us. I pay for everything. We don’t have any kids yet. She wants to next year. I feel like a rabbit trapped in a cage with a female rabbit meanwhile all the other female rabbits outside the cage staring at me from the outside haha

I’m mid 30’s. Been together for several years and just got married a few years ago. I just want to see I still got it and just love a challenge

I’m mixed Asian. Born in Southeast Asia, mid 30’s. I’m trying to not get into much details about my personal life. Don’t want people I might know or her friends/exes to read this stuff lol. I’m paranoid I guess
You were not too young to get married. Back in the day people got married in their late teens all of the time. Perhaps you were not ready to get married, but I think this is a psychological issue for you. I think you are trying to compensate for having a bad psychology and it is showing up as trying to get attention from women.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
During the phone convo we talked for hours about every subject. Including sex etc
Why would you do that? Don't you know that phone is for setting dates only? That kills the mystery.

I touched her anywhere I wanted. She said after tonight don’t contact her anymore.
Probably cause you didn't have the balls to fvck her, she was letting you play with her, what more signals you did you want?

My intention is to never get inside them though, unless she’s down with no emotion attached.
This BS, girls catch feelings when you go inside of them and you do want to smash.

It’s not a crime being a nice guy.
Its a crime, I was a nice guys and took me nowhere, like you for example.

She really wants to be my gf/wife but I just can’t leave my wife right now.
Did she tell you that? Which high self esteem girl would want to be you're gf/wife on the 2nd date when she doesn't even know how you fvck, you're delusional my friend.

All I have to do is go tell her I’m getting a divorced and she’ll be running to my door
LMAO the self delusion on this one is off the charts.

I want to know I’ll always have someone at home
This is your problem, you're extremely needy, you're like a woman who can't be alone, while seeing if she can monkey branch but prefer to have somebody than work on her issues. If you're looking outside, you're not happy, leave the marriage and work on yourself.

I got married and can’t leave my wife for this new girl.
Don't leave your wife for any girl dude, that's just needy thinking, leave her for yourself, you obviously are not happy there, don't wait until you have kids, you're gonna fvck their lives up and you'll have to pay a lot of $hit, don't be another statistics.

I feel like a rabbit trapped in a cage
There you have it.

We have always had the keys to our own prisons, we're just scared sh!tless to use them - Rollo Tomassi

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
You could have smashed anytime you wanted? No you couldn't have. Because you would have.

Newsflash.....a lot of women don't want the drama of seeing a married man. She blocked you because she didn't have to or need to explain this and blocking was easier.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when a married beta male gets the slightest attention from an outside source smh. She didn't reciprocate your advances before she even knew you were married. What makes you think it would change after you told her?

Last edited:

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Staying with the wife. Going to try and be friends with her. Looks like she doesn’t even want to. My buddy says I broke her heart. Oh well. Going to quit this job soon anyways

You were not too young to get married. Back in the day people got married in their late teens all of the time. Perhaps you were not ready to get married, but I think this is a psychological issue for you. I think you are trying to compensate for having a bad psychology and it is showing up as trying to get attention from women.
You’re right. I wasn’t ready at all.
You’re right. I wish I could start over and would have never gotten married!
Why would you do that? Don't you know that phone is for setting dates only? That kills the mystery.

Probably cause you didn't have the balls to fvck her, she was letting you play with her, what more signals you did you want?

This BS, girls catch feelings when you go inside of them and you do want to smash.

Its a crime, I was a nice guys and took me nowhere, like you for example.

Did she tell you that? Which high self esteem girl would want to be you're gf/wife on the 2nd date when she doesn't even know how you fvck, you're delusional my friend.

LMAO the self delusion on this one is off the charts.

This is your problem, you're extremely needy, you're like a woman who can't be alone, while seeing if she can monkey branch but prefer to have somebody than work on her issues. If you're looking outside, you're not happy, leave the marriage and work on yourself.

Don't leave your wife for any girl dude, that's just needy thinking, leave her for yourself, you obviously are not happy there, don't wait until you have kids, you're gonna fvck their lives up and you'll have to pay a lot of $hit, don't be another statistics.

There you have it.

We have always had the keys to our own prisons, we're just scared sh!tless to use them - Rollo Tomassi
Of course phone is used to set up dates. With this one I knew I could get away with murder and she would still go out and even get to home run on the 2nd date if I had kept my mouth shut!

I didn’t smash her because she had to wake up in like 4-5 hours. She doesn’t stay past 11 pm. We stayed up till 5 am lol. I felt bad so I let her sleep.

She literally told me she wants to be official asap ! I’m a nice guy but my confident is pretty high when it comes to gaming women. Used to be low as hell but after months of trials and errors. Now everything is just cake. There’s nothing wrong with being a nice guy. You let forums/social media brainwash you that if you be a bad boy/ahole you’ll get girls. That’s true to an extent but that’s just not me. I’m a pretty confident maybe too confident when it comes to women.

Thanks, not leaving the wife.I’ll work on myself. I just regret getting married that’s all.
Dumping your loyal wife for a random slut that you didn’t even smash yet. Amazing plan bro your decision making is top notch.
I’m not leaving the wife. You’re right
You could have smashed anytime you wanted? No you couldn't have. Because you would have.

Newsflash.....a lot of women don't want the drama of seeing a married man. She blocked you because she didn't have to or need to explain this and blocking was easier.
YES! I’m 10000% could have smashed on the 2nd date had I kept quiet about being married. She even mentioned about doing it on the 2nd date when we talked about it on the phone. That’s how crazy she was about me. I fked it all up by telling her I’m married

This is what happens when a married beta male gets the slightest attention from an outside source smh. She didn't reciprocate your advances before she even knew you were married. What makes you think it would change after you told her?
Lol ok bro. Long story short. The girl was head over heels and would do whatever I wanted had I not told her I’m married. Simple as that. I’m too nice. I could have been an ahole and stayed quiet and I would have smashed her that night!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well obviously she didn't like you very much. You sound like you are out of control and autistic.
Well to be fair, the girl sounds Italian-American LOLZ

OP was this the case? If she's crazy about you but pushing your hand away on the first date, I'd bet $10 she is.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This should be stickied and held up as a guide of what not to do with a woman you want to bang. Literally everything you could have done wrong you did wrong.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at this point I see 2 options for you
stay married and stick to prostitutes
get a divorce and go out with real girls

anything else you do will just be drama and the drama will ruin your life