Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Hypothetical Snapchat Situation

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
Let’s say you had a friend who was a girl on Snapchat. She takes video Snaps a lot. One day, you notice in one of her stories that she has a just stunning friend with her, but you don’t know the friend at all. Would it be ok to comment on her story and be like “damn who’s your friend? You wanna introduce me?”

And how would you proceed from there?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Seriously you need to ask for advice on this?
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
You tryin to bang the friend or the girl? How do you know the girl, is this just someone you met on Snapchat?
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
You tryin to bang the friend or the girl? How do you know the girl, is this just someone you met on Snapchat?
Ok so Girl A is my friend who I know, and I have her on Snapchat.

Girl B I’ve never met before, no social connection except that she’s a friend of a friend. Never met her in person, but I see her on Girl A’s Snapchat stories and she’s very attractive.

Considering I’ve never met Girl B, I’m just not sure exactly how to handle the situation.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
If girl A is your friend, like actual friend and you aren’t just some orbiter to her she uses for likes, being it up to her next time you see her in person.

Social circle game is the easiest way to get chicks.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
If girl A is your friend, like actual friend and you aren’t just some orbiter to her she uses for likes, being it up to her next time you see her in person.

Social circle game is the easiest way to get chicks.
I’m considering focusing more on social circle game and online dating than Cold Approach. Seems really useful.

I know RSD has some stuff, but any good resources for learning good social circle game?
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I’m considering focusing more on social circle game and online dating than Cold Approach. Seems really useful.
Why not use all of the tools? The former two are easier, but the latter also gets you what you want.
 
Top