Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypergamy In Action

Serenity

Reaction score
@JohnChops Or they improve a little bit, get a little bit of success and it goes to their heads. So they become even more arrogant.

Also "dad bods" isn't entirely negative. While I don't condone doing what makes you a fat slob, the message is really to not take yourself so damn seriously. Being fit won't help much if you're a tense and anxious wreck riddled with insecurities, be it about the body or whatever.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@JohnChops Or they improve a little bit, get a little bit of success and it goes to their heads. So they become even more arrogant.

Also "dad bods" isn't entirely negative. While I don't condone doing what makes you a fat slob, the message is really to not take yourself so damn seriously. Being fit won't help much if you're a tense and anxious wreck riddled with insecurities, be it about the body or whatever.
Still better than being fat

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They got you hunched over and days from death
Nah. I've got my trusted walking cane with me at all times.

I've laugh at the face of death many times over and I will gladly face it again.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.

I guess I didnt see it from that perspective. I can jive with that.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A Chad is a genetically gifted man who allegedly can seduce any woman on the planet due to his extremely high quality and top tier genetics.

Guys who can't get girls absolutely LOVE the idea of a Chad because the existence of just the IDEA of a Chad PROVES that it's not their fault they can't get laid.

This is why guys also LOVE the idea of hypergamy, another reason why it's NOT THEIR FAULT they can't get laid.

ANYTHING to absolve them from doing the scary work of slowly improving themselves.

A CHAD has everything they want.

The ability to just SHOW UP and by their mere presence, get laid.

A Chad need only be as real as a UNICORN to be a useful argument.

She rejected me because I'm not a CHAD and she's a hypergamous BYTCH!
Don’t think it’s that simple.

The problem with this site, I’ve said it a million times, is that it equates improving yourself to getting women. Nothing could be further from the truth. Yes improving oneself does help, but it’s not a cause and effect issue. That’s where guys who can’t get women get pissed off. They do everything this site tells them, and still can’t execute.

Was “Occupy Wall Street” for guys who loved the idea that the rich never worked a day in the life, so it’s not their fault they are not rich?

Before I found this site I was going out with 20 years and Maxim models. After I found this site, much much richer and I can’t get divorced women to call me back.

Rock on!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I can’t get divorced women to call me back.

Rock on!
Now that's even lower then the scrape of bottom of the barrel type of men.

That's extremely sad.

How did you manage to even outdo the lowest of the low?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "traditional" thai women (is not very traditional anymore). But they are more reserved / "shy" and claim traditional values, but the prospect of $$$ can persuade most females... if she imagine a wealthy life style she will be more compliant. But pump and dump can get you in truble in the country side, and family blackmail could be a risk.. hit and run is better:)

Just go to farang bars, and find local girls you can pay 4 play.. make a sugar daddy arrangement and trade your way, this way she wont go back to the family complaining because that would set her as a wh0re and loose face and future possibilities with local men. Thai men don't want damaged goods because the gender ratio is in their favor.

Take her around town, maybe shopping, and when she see something "expensive" 5-10 thousand bath.. ask what do I get? Money talks in thailand... and you don't ask directly if she sell body, which would offend her. But most females would trade if they can get away with it without other people knowing..

Or just go to a turist zone and fvck around like you don't care...

Yeah sure they dream about marrying a husbank with bottomless bank account.

Note; Thai women don't speak good english unless they are educated or been around in the tourist zone.

Yes sure you can do, but don't be a arrogant d!ck.. revenge is common there.. local women they like beta's... yes weird I know
Lmao...so basically buy them something for sex? No thanks...id rather just fvck them for free.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do everything this site tells them, and still can’t execute.
No, they don't.

The ONE THING they need to do REGULARLY is have conversations with attractive females to build up their social skills.

But it's the one thing they are TOO terrified to do, so they do everything else and CLAIM they've tried everything and it still doesn't work.

It actually IS pretty straightforward.

If you want to get better with women, then you need to practice talking to attractive women.

Practice means trial and error learning. Doing different things and doing more of what works and less of what doesn't.

It means doing it on a regular basis. Daily.

Very, very, few men (this site or in the world) are willing to do that.

They are willing to do everything BUT that, including hamster gymnastics to believe in chads or red pill mythology or any other self delusional BS that keeps them safely on the sideline.

If you want to improve your game, you've got to BE in the game.

Everything else (clothing, fitness, bling, etc.) is pretending.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...so basically buy them something for sex? No thanks...id rather just fvck them for free.
Yes we can do... but if you are a player for pvssy, they can play you for money.. the dymanics and thinking in these parts of the world is so different from ours. The land between thailand and cambodia has a quite rough mentality, and was in war not long ago. Too many people get hurt there or get into truble, because they don't understand their thinking. extortion is quite normal.. and you have no rights, and no help.. they don't fight 1:1, they fight you vs :10 thai's.. they are very xenophobic, and the men there don't like that we run away with their women. My thai freind said if I get drunk and touch women wrong when dancing, they will ask for compensation... so if you want to sleep around with as many as possible don't do it in the same location. You don't want to be bad standing there... thai's are very freindly as long as you behave nice, but they are also hungry, and want money.. don't give them a reason by being careless about their belives. If they feel you take advantage, they will retaliate. Revenge / money or

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thai's like white skin and chinese looks, wtf? Why? NO!!!!
Hahaha

I too prefer them fair rather then those dark skinned isaan girls.

Fairer Bangkok girls are highly educated, cultured and refined. Go on a date with a hiso girl and a whole different world opens up.

While those dark skinned girls r unrefined, crass, loud and downright disgusting with their eating habits.

Do you know that they eat fried insects like it's a fvcking candy?

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha

I too prefer them fair rather then those dark skinned isaan girls.

Fairer Bangkok girls are highly educated, cultured and refined. Go on a date with a hiso girl and a whole different world opens up.

While those dark skinned girls r unrefined, crass, loud and downright disgusting with their eating habits.

Haha yes... and they like wild rat too..

Dating hiso girls in BK, no thanks. They are like their western counterparts

Uptight women can f off, I'm tired of them

Yes isaan eating is too extreme for us

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teach her a lesson. If she ever disrespects you by flirting with another guy in front of you, show her right then and there that you can pick up any woman in the room. She will come right back to you and will never cross you again.
What if the only type of woman I could reliably pick up is a fat chick? :mad:

christie

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to see hypergamy IRL, I suggest you take a trip to isaan thailand. That's where your percived value goes sky high.. I sad down in an empty street bar in buriram, and before I finished drinking one water, I was cold approached by 3 fairly good women. That didn't come together.. they came one by one.. hypergamy in your favor.. you're the PRIZE!!.

Feels just like going into a brothel in a suit..

Go to the ATM take out 3000 usd in 100$ go to the bar, and covertly let woman in the bar see you pay with this wallet.. BAM!! hypergamy...

Rent a ferrari, park infront of the bar, BAM!!

use the right bait when fishing and experince hypergamy in action. It's easy... 100% it works

Female nature / dog pee on the pole

Don't deny reality.. you can't change gravity
bump

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This post was about hypergamy.. thailand is hypergamy in our favor.

Again 300 cold approaches to get a date.. fighting for female attencion, approval, 6. Expensive dates, entitled spoiled brats.. ungreatful superficial selfish attention wh0res with nothing to offer.... c'mon

That's too much effort for breadcrums

the juice is NOT worth the squeeze, if you look at return of investment.

Look around, have fun... travel is good for the soul..

It's difficult being happy if all your attention is on a rigged game aka. The dating marked
I feel bad for people that really believe they have to work that hard to get women.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't condone infidelity. But infidelity presupposes marriage. If you got a girlfriend, guess what: you ain't married! If you're not married, she can't be unfaithful to you. That's reality. Women are looking for the highest value guy they can find. This is how hypergamy happens. I'll give just a couple of examples.

"Chad" is watching a game and casually chats up a table of 3 gals and 1 guy nearby. The other guy is there with his date/girlfriend. Chad chats with the two 'single' girls. The other guy is watching intently and begins to pout even though chad is not even talking to his apparent girlfriend/date. The other guy gives girlfriend/companion a long, dramatic kiss. Then, instead of walking past chad, the other guy ducks under the table to get to the exit! Dude is seriously scared.

Chad's about to jet, he asks how to get in contact with them again. They don't offer. Chad leaves; however, the "girlfriend" gives up the hookup saying the girls will be at a certain club that weekend. 50/50 chance and chad guesses right. He sees all the girls there just a few nights later. Chad hooks up with two of them, including the "girlfriend." This includes grinding and makeouts but chad makes out with four girls that night. Girls get pissed.

A second example. Chad goes out with the girl he is currently seeing Her girlfriend is there. This girlfriend has been in a long term relationship for several years. But, she says she is bored, hates staying at home all the time, etc. Chad and the 2 girls get to the club and girl 1 disappears even though chad has been following her closely. So, chad starts dancing with girl 2. Chad and girl2 start to grind and then make out. Girl 1 shows up, pouts. Chad makes out and grinds with girl 1 now. Girl 2's boyfriend shows up later that night. Chad and girl 2 chat amiably with boyfriend guy. No mention of earlier hookup. It was just fun on the dance floor. Chad goes home with girl 1 to his place and he offers to let her sleep over since she's tired. They sleep, wake up and have sex.

Chad sees girl 1 regularly, but many other girls are waiting...
Women are just as likely to be unfaithful after marriage. After all, they now have a financial incentive to leave.