Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypergamy In Action

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't condone infidelity. But infidelity presupposes marriage. If you got a girlfriend, guess what: you ain't married! If you're not married, she can't be unfaithful to you. That's reality. Women are looking for the highest value guy they can find. This is how hypergamy happens. I'll give just a couple of examples.

"Chad" is watching a game and casually chats up a table of 3 gals and 1 guy nearby. The other guy is there with his date/girlfriend. Chad chats with the two 'single' girls. The other guy is watching intently and begins to pout even though chad is not even talking to his apparent girlfriend/date. The other guy gives girlfriend/companion a long, dramatic kiss. Then, instead of walking past chad, the other guy ducks under the table to get to the exit! Dude is seriously scared.

Chad's about to jet, he asks how to get in contact with them again. They don't offer. Chad leaves; however, the "girlfriend" gives up the hookup saying the girls will be at a certain club that weekend. 50/50 chance and chad guesses right. He sees all the girls there just a few nights later. Chad hooks up with two of them, including the "girlfriend." This includes grinding and makeouts but chad makes out with four girls that night. Girls get pissed.

A second example. Chad goes out with the girl he is currently seeing Her girlfriend is there. This girlfriend has been in a long term relationship for several years. But, she says she is bored, hates staying at home all the time, etc. Chad and the 2 girls get to the club and girl 1 disappears even though chad has been following her closely. So, chad starts dancing with girl 2. Chad and girl2 start to grind and then make out. Girl 1 shows up, pouts. Chad makes out and grinds with girl 1 now. Girl 2's boyfriend shows up later that night. Chad and girl 2 chat amiably with boyfriend guy. No mention of earlier hookup. It was just fun on the dance floor. Chad goes home with girl 1 to his place and he offers to let her sleep over since she's tired. They sleep, wake up and have sex.

Chad sees girl 1 regularly, but many other girls are waiting...

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't condone infidelity. But infidelity presupposes marriage. If you got a girlfriend, guess what: you ain't married! If you're not married, she can't be unfaithful to you. That's reality. Women are looking for the highest value guy they can find. This is how hypergamy happens. I'll give just a couple of examples.

"Chad" is watching a game and casually chats up a table of 3 gals and 1 guy nearby. The other guy is there with his date/girlfriend. Chad chats with the two 'single' girls. The other guy is watching intently and begins to pout even though chad is not even talking to his apparent girlfriend/date. The other guy gives girlfriend/companion a long, dramatic kiss. Then, instead of walking past chad, the other guy ducks under the table to get to the exit! Dude is seriously scared.

Chad's about to jet, he asks how to get in contact with them again. They don't offer. Chad leaves; however, the "girlfriend" gives up the hookup saying the girls will be at a certain club that weekend. 50/50 chance and chad guesses right. He sees all the girls there just a few nights later. Chad hooks up with two of them, including the "girlfriend." This includes grinding and takeouts but chad makes out with four girls that night. Girls get pissed.

A second example. Chad goes out with the girl he is currently seeing Her girlfriend is there. This girlfriend has been in a long term relationship for several years. But, she says she is bored, hates staying at home all the time, etc. Chad and the 2 girls get to the club and girl 1 disappears even though chad has been following her closely. So, chad starts dancing with girl 2. Chad and girl2 start to grind and then make out. Girl 1 shows up, pouts. Chad makes out and grinds with girl 1 now. Girl 2's boyfriend shows up later that night. Chad and girl 2 chat amiably with boyfriend guy. No mention of earlier hookup. It was just fun on the dance floor. Chad goes home with girl 1 to his place and he offers to let her sleep over since she's tired. They sleep, wake up and have sex.

Why would you marry someone who cant commit? Why would you marry someone thats not happy enough with you that they dont need or desire to fvck with someone else?

Serenity

Reaction score
That's been compromised. Youll secure your righr to be cvcled.
As if not being married gives you any better pvssy, if anything they've probably seen even more d!ck.

This entire hypergamy bullsh!t in the redpill community, I can smell the bitterness through the screen. Why we even talk about it is beyond me, no sh!t women pick the highest value man. Ironically men who talk about hypergamy are more hypergamous than probably even most women.

I fvcking despise guys who talk about "Chad", it means fvcking nothing!! Nobody can give a straight fvcking answer about what a Chad is, so it means nothing to me other than generally attractive dude, whatever the fvck that is.

The redpill terminology is fvcking retarded.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody can give a straight fvcking answer about what a Chad is,
A Chad is a genetically gifted man who allegedly can seduce any woman on the planet due to his extremely high quality and top tier genetics.

Guys who can't get girls absolutely LOVE the idea of a Chad because the existence of just the IDEA of a Chad PROVES that it's not their fault they can't get laid.

This is why guys also LOVE the idea of hypergamy, another reason why it's NOT THEIR FAULT they can't get laid.

ANYTHING to absolve them from doing the scary work of slowly improving themselves.

A CHAD has everything they want.

The ability to just SHOW UP and by their mere presence, get laid.

A Chad need only be as real as a UNICORN to be a useful argument.

She rejected me because I'm not a CHAD and she's a hypergamous BYTCH!

Serenity

Reaction score
A Chad is a genetically gifted man who allegedly can seduce any woman on the planet due to his extremely high quality and top tier genetics.
Yes and that's the problem, it actually says nothing about what a Chad is. I'm certain every guy has a different picture of Chad in their minds.

ANYTHING to absolve them from doing the scary work of slowly improving themselves.
Yup, this is it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women hedge their bet.

Its cratered SMV running through Chad's and Tyrone. Its victimhood once the wall hits. She gets the spike of emotions and validation by getting the guy above her and again to play the victim.

As for marriage, there's a absurd stat on cuckoldry and beyond absurdity, men signing up for their own cucking. Coupled by the 80% divorce stat initiated by women. As high as 90% by college age uneducated women.

?
Chad's about to jet, he asks how to get in contact with them again. They don't offer. Chad leaves; however, the "girlfriend" gives up the hookup saying the girls will be at a certain club that weekend. 50/50 chance and chad guesses right. He sees all the girls there just a few nights later. Chad hooks up with two of them, including the "girlfriend." This includes grinding and makeouts but chad makes out with four girls that night. Girls get pissed.

At 30, i never met a single woman worthy of marriage even after a decade + of pickup. This concept of Calling All-In swearing away current and future earnings plus sexual access is retardation. The fact that women just keep getting fatter is not the best upsell. Outside the ideal home environment for the children, marriage is useless, dead, and was killed by women eons ago.

Listen to how women post wall speak of men, boys, and especially their husband. The middle east has stoned for far less. The game changer is #nextSet and knowing that, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Guys who can't get girls absolutely LOVE the idea of a Chad because the existence of just the IDEA of a Chad PROVES that it's not their fault they can't get laid.

This is why guys also LOVE the idea of hypergamy, another reason why it's NOT THEIR FAULT they can't get laid.

A CHAD has everything they want.

The ability to just SHOW UP and by their mere presence, get laid.

A Chad need only be as real as a UNICORN to be a useful argument.

She rejected me because I'm not a CHAD and she's a hypergamous BYTCH!
Agreed. Its coincides with victim culture and low testosterone. Male feminists and cucks with their inability to compete now or ever.

For me, its why pickup is so polarising. Its hyper marketed into oblivion and its obnoxious at times but, its the path of the Hero's Journey in Clown World. Its going out on your ****ing shield in a world that demonise man, masculinity, and Order.

Its a path of surrender. Of letting go of ego and women and world. You can listen to the masses and follow women off the cliff or you march to the beat of your own drum.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you marry someone who cant commit? Why would you marry someone thats not happy enough with you that they dont need or desire to fvck with someone else?
I wasn't giving any advice on whether guys should or should not get married. I was simply describing the easy, natural process of meeting girls for hookups and sex. It's not some hidden process, it doesn't involve sneaking around. It's normal socializing which leads to intimacy without commitment.

I mean, there are all of these weird myths in pickup. Owen Cook/Tyler Durden was the worst. I think he popularized the "secret society." Or maybe it was someone else. It's not "secretive" at all. It's not like people meet up in a freemason lounge, give a secret code word "Fidelio" and enter with a mask like in Eyes Wide Shut. It takes place out in the open.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't giving any advice on whether guys should or should not get married. I was simply describing the easy, natural process of meeting girls for hookups and sex. It's not some hidden process, it doesn't involve sneaking around. It's normal socializing which leads to intimacy without commitment.
Even if it was just my main plate id prefer that she have enough interst in me and sexually satisfied so she doesnt need other dyck.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To understand Chad you have to be with it, for it, up against it. I can't explain it to you because you're most likely Tanners or worse Melvins dating Gertrudes.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if it was just my main plate id prefer that she have enough interst in me and sexually satisfied so she doesnt need other dyck.
Teach her a lesson. If she ever disrespects you by flirting with another guy in front of you, show her right then and there that you can pick up any woman in the room. She will come right back to you and will never cross you again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teach her a lesson. If she ever disrespects you by flirting with another guy in front of you, show her right then and there that you can pick up any woman in the room. She will come right back to you and will never cross you again.
I have one that needs this.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As if not being married gives you any better pvssy, if anything they've probably seen even more d!ck.

This entire hypergamy bullsh!t in the redpill community, I can smell the bitterness through the screen. Why we even talk about it is beyond me, no sh!t women pick the highest value man. Ironically men who talk about hypergamy are more hypergamous than probably even most women.

I fvcking despise guys who talk about "Chad", it means fvcking nothing!! Nobody can give a straight fvcking answer about what a Chad is, so it means nothing to me other than generally attractive dude, whatever the fvck that is.

The redpill terminology is fvcking retarded.
If you want to see hypergamy IRL, I suggest you take a trip to isaan thailand. That's where your percived value goes sky high.. I sad down in an empty street bar in buriram, and before I finished drinking one water, I was cold approached by 3 fairly good women. That didn't come together.. they came one by one.. hypergamy in your favor.. you're the PRIZE!!.

Feels just like going into a brothel in a suit..

Go to the ATM take out 3000 usd in 100$ go to the bar, and covertly let woman in the bar see you pay with this wallet.. BAM!! hypergamy...

Rent a ferrari, park infront of the bar, BAM!!

use the right bait when fishing and experince hypergamy in action. It's easy... 100% it works

Female nature / dog pee on the pole

Don't deny reality.. you can't change gravity

Serenity

Reaction score
@Newbee2 you made one mistake with that reply, you think I'm denying hypergamy. I'm not, I'm saying it's irrelevant and the men complaining about how sh!t women are for it can go fvck themselves because they're absolutely no better themselves.

Also, Thailand is cheating.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Newbee2 you made one mistake with that reply, you think I'm denying hypergamy. I'm not, I'm saying it's irrelevant and the men complaining about how sh!t women are for it can go fvck themselves because they're absolutely no better themselves.

Also, Thailand is cheating.
Okay sorry

Yes Hypergamy is 100% confirmed

Yes thailand is nothing usefull, too many is "taken to the cleaner" there. There aren't much more good ladies there, than other places. But they are sooo easy going, compaired to their western counterparts.. AND they know how to persuade naive men with their feminin traits. But with the majority it's just a mask, not their true intensions. Anyway it's rampage hypergamy.

Likewise a flashy forigner can get attencion in venezuela now.. the only thing that gone up in sale there since the crisis is makeup = hypergamy want's a provider - now

It's understandable they learned this behavior..

Nothing makes a pvssy wet like $$$

But female nature is ahhh somewhat of a parasitic problem, and that's difficult to deny no matter what..

Good read

Cheers

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay sorry

Yes Hypergamy is 100% confirmed

Yes thailand is nothing usefull, too many is "taken to the cleaner" there. There aren't much more good ladies there, than other places. But they are sooo easy going, compaired to their western counterparts.. AND they know how to persuade naive men with their feminin traits. But with the majority it's just a mask, not their true intensions. Anyway it's rampage hypergamy.

Likewise a flashy forigner can get attencion in venezuela now.. the only thing that gone up in sale there since the crisis is makeup = hypergamy want's a provider - now

It's understandable they learned this behavior..

Nothing makes a pvssy wet like $$$

But female nature is ahhh somewhat of a parasitic problem, and that's difficult to deny no matter what..

Good read

Cheers
We know about the "mask" there. If a man is mindful of this and doesnt marry can he have a good interaction with those babes? Ie a feminine babe who follows and has lots of sex?

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We know about the "mask" there. If a man is mindful of this and doesnt marry can he have a good interaction with those babes? Ie a feminine babe who follows and has lots of sex?
The "traditional" thai women (is not very traditional anymore). But they are more reserved / "shy" and claim traditional values, but the prospect of $$$ can persuade most females... if she imagine a wealthy life style she will be more compliant. But pump and dump can get you in truble in the country side, and family blackmail could be a risk.. hit and run is better:)

Just go to farang bars, and find local girls you can pay 4 play.. make a sugar daddy arrangement and trade your way, this way she wont go back to the family complaining because that would set her as a wh0re and loose face and future possibilities with local men. Thai men don't want damaged goods because the gender ratio is in their favor.

Take her around town, maybe shopping, and when she see something "expensive" 5-10 thousand bath.. ask what do I get? Money talks in thailand... and you don't ask directly if she sell body, which would offend her. But most females would trade if they can get away with it without other people knowing..

Or just go to a turist zone and fvck around like you don't care...

Yeah sure they dream about marrying a husbank with bottomless bank account.

Note; Thai women don't speak good english unless they are educated or been around in the tourist zone.

Yes sure you can do, but don't be a arrogant d!ck.. revenge is common there.. local women they like beta's... yes weird I know

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "traditional" thai women (is not very traditional anymore). But they are more reserved / "shy" and claim traditional values, but the prospect of $$$ can persuade most females... if she imagine a wealthy life style she will be more compliant. But pump and dump can get you in truble in the country side, and family blackmail could be a risk.. hit and run is better:)

Just go to farang bars, and find local girls you can pay 4 play.. make a sugar daddy arrangement and trade your way, this way she wont go back to the family complaining because that would set her as a wh0re and loose face and future possibilities with local men. Thai men don't want damaged goods because the gender ratio is in their favor.

Take her around town, maybe shopping, and when she see something "expensive" 5-10 thousand bath.. ask what do I get? Money talks in thailand... and you don't ask directly if she sell body, which would offend her. But most females would trade if they can get away with it without other people knowing..

Or just go to a turist zone and fvck around like you don't care...

Yeah sure they dream about marrying a husbank with bottomless bank account.

Note; Thai women don't speak good english unless they are educated or been around in the tourist zone.

Yes sure you can do, but don't be a arrogant d!ck.. revenge is common there.. local women they like beta's... yes weird I know
Wallets