Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hurts when I piss... (here we go again)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it hurts when I piss, mainly when I hold my Johnson, when I let it hang when I piss it doesn’t really hurt.

Here’s the thing, it was hurting last week and I waited until this week to get tested and I’m fully clean I have nothing wrong with me.

It doesn’t hurt excruciatingly like chlamydia either.

Maybe I washed it too hard or got soap in my japseye? It’s been irritated somehow but negative std/sti results.

Any guesses?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had unprotected sex in the last three weeks, or even a bit longer, you may still have an STI, even though your test said you were clear. Not all STI's are accurately detected quickly upon transmission. Some STI's need more time in the body to become more developed before they are clearly reflected in testing. Some take several weeks, Some even longer.

1. It is possible you may still have an STI.
2. It is possible you may have a UTI. (Urinary Tract Infection)
3. It is possible you have Urethritis. (Inflammation of tube that urine flows through.)
4. More Possibilities

If it hurt last week and is still hurting, best to go see a doctor. They will likely give you a simple course of antibiotics that will handle all the possibilities.

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI-- "How long it takes to test positive for an STD can depend on a number of factors including:
  • Whether the test is looking for the pathogen that causes the disease, or your immune system’s response to the pathogen
  • The specific test that is being done. For example, a DNA amplification test that looks directly for the organism would usually be able to detect an infection more quickly than an antibody test that needs to wait for an immune response
  • The health of your immune system and whether you have been exposed to a similar infection before
With that in mind, typical STD testing windows are:
  • Chlamydia Urine or Swab Test:
    • Possible Detection – 1 Week
    • Most Likely Detection – 2 Weeks
    • Highest Accuracy – 4 Weeks
  • Gonorrhea Urine or Swab Test:
    • Possible Detection – Within the first week
    • Most Likely Detection – 1-2 Weeks
    • Highest Accuracy – 2-3 Weeks
  • Hepatitis A Blood Test:
    • Possible Detection – 2 Weeks
    • Most Likely Detection – 4 Weeks
    • Highest Accuracy – 6 Weeks
  • Hepatitis B Blood Test:
    • Possible Detection – 3-4 Weeks
    • Most Likely Detection – 4-6 Weeks
    • Highest Accuracy – 6-10 Weeks
  • Hepatitis C Blood Test:
    • Possible Detection – 3-4 Weeks
    • Most Likely Detection – 6-9 Weeks
    • Highest Accuracy – 10-20 Weeks
  • Herpes Simplex 1 & 2 Blood Test:
    • Possible Detection – 2-4 Weeks
    • Most Likely Detection – 6-12 Weeks
    • Highest Accuracy – 12-16 Weeks
  • HIV Antibody Test *:
    • Possible Detection – 3 Weeks
    • Highest Accuracy – 12 Weeks
  • HIV Early Detection Test *:
    • Possible Detection – 1-2 Weeks
    • Most Likely Detection – 3 Weeks
    • Highest Accuracy – 4-6 Weeks
  • HPV Swab Test:
    • Possible Detection – 2 Months
    • Most Likely Detection – 4 Months
    • Highest Accuracy – 6 Months
  • Syphilis Blood Test:
    • Possible Detection – 2-3 Weeks
    • Highest Accuracy – 6-12 Weeks
  • Trichomoniasis Swab Test:
    • Possible Detection – Within the first week
    • Most Likely Detection – 2-3 Weeks
    • Highest Accuracy – 4 Weeks"

Last edited:

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, go see a docter

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had it hurt when i pee the day after having too much sex the night before...almost like its irritated from too much usage...goes away after a day tho

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had two buddies get tested for the same symptoms and come back negative. Eventually it cleared up.

I'd take an antibiotic anyways and see if it doesn't get better. I'm surprised they didn't get you started on one before the tests even came back?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen alot first few times went to the doctor, test results came back negative, they prescribed me antibiotics. It was burning all day unless I was in the act of peeing. The first time this happened it cleared up after using the antibiotics, later that week I got a blow from some chick and it started mildly for a few days then went away on its one.

Recently after banging a chick no condom it happened again and the pain was bad. So bad I almost went to the doctor, it burned for weeks. I told myself mind over matter this will pass without antibiotics, it eventually subsided

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go back and tell them your piss burns, they'll give you antibiotics if you say that, regardless of the test results

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have antibiotics at home, I need to know if I have something otherwise I’ll just reinfect myself by having sex with the same women.

It actually feels better already I think I’m fine

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just start fresh with new women and use condoms... plus it'll probably mess with your head make you paranoid if you have sex with any of the previous ones again

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@Murkserious Did you fix your dck?

If you got a blow job recently, within a month, without condom, it could be because of that. Even if you don't get an STD, within her mouth there are plenty of bacteria, which will not show up on your regular std tests. Getting sucked without condom is dangerous man.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@Murkserious Did you fix your dck?

If you got a blow job recently, within a month, without condom, it could be because of that. Even if you don't get an STD, within her mouth there are plenty of bacteria, which will not show up on your regular std tests. Getting sucked without condom is dangerous man.
Condom for a BJ? What's the point? I don't do ONS, so I understand the men who do need to wrap it up before entering any orifice, but seriously? Is all this worth an ejaculation with new strange all the time? Seems illogical and unpractical for a few minutes of enjoyment and a long term possibility of suffrage. Your 38, I'm 37, so we're about the same age. Seemed much safer for fvck around a decade ago. Nowadays you need a built proof whole body skin protectant just to entertain any sexual intercourse. I get more enjoyment now from MMA now that I am cleared than risking with ONS. I still entertain the fact with the ladies, but it's becoming riskier and riskier by the day. Not sure if it's worth the headache.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it hurts when I piss, mainly when I hold my Johnson, when I let it hang when I piss it doesn’t really hurt.

Here’s the thing, it was hurting last week and I waited until this week to get tested and I’m fully clean I have nothing wrong with me.

It doesn’t hurt excruciatingly like chlamydia either.

Maybe I washed it too hard or got soap in my japseye? It’s been irritated somehow but negative std/sti results.

Any guesses?
I've had this happen the next day when I've had marathon sex and shot too many loads the night before...think the urethra got irritated from overuse...it lasted a day and then felt fine the next day.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old thread, yeah just urethra irritation, it comes and goes, if I push a piss out hard I get this. With a real std it hurts no matter what and after all this time I’d have the leaky faucet by now.

I was just extra paranoid due to Sara my ex roommate being a riddled wh0re.

I met her today after work as her Australian drivers license came to my address and I need to pass it to her. After telling me to hurry up she’s in a rush for gym when I arrived she wanted to stay and chat, tell me about her life, I was disinterested and told her I had to go to meet someone for a quick drink. She looked awkward and sad. She looked like sh1t.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She came to me at my tube station in central London, should I have made her travel all the way to my house? That’s weird, controlling and displays too many feels. I didn’t go out of my way as the Spanish bar girl I’m seeing leaves to go back home to Malaga tomorrow for two weeks and we were due a quick drink literally next to that station.

Ok I realise I typed too much to a baiting post

Sophie is coming over in 30 mins to help me cook and to fvck me and watch Netflix. Thank god I get to bring girls back and get the affection and physical touch I’ve yearned for these past 6 months