Hurts when I piss... (here we go again)

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She came to me at my tube station in central London, should I have made her travel all the way to my house? That’s weird, controlling and displays too many feels. I didn’t go out of my way as the Spanish bar girl I’m seeing leaves to go back home to Malaga tomorrow for two weeks and we were due a quick drink literally next to that station.

Ok I realise I typed too much to a baiting post

Sophie is coming over in 30 mins to help me cook and to fvck me and watch Netflix. Thank god I get to bring girls back and get the affection and physical touch I’ve yearned for these past 6 months

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sosousage I brought her drivers license, not bought, this is an English speaking board so with all due respect get a fvcking clue. I explained myself clearly.

Why are you hating on me bro.... you made a thread the other day about how lonely and beta you are, you’ve also posted your pics so I’m not surprised you will never get a girl because without looks, personality or money you will forever remain this beta incel creature posting beta sh1t on this forum. Look at your threads, ou create threads daily about your lack of testosterone, you’re mother calling you ugly, you being lonely/incel... why not be positive and try to fix something rather than being a little whiny b1txh?