"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Hurts when I piss... (here we go again)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Well it hurts when I piss, mainly when I hold my Johnson, when I let it hang when I piss it doesn’t really hurt.

Here’s the thing, it was hurting last week and I waited until this week to get tested and I’m fully clean I have nothing wrong with me.

It doesn’t hurt excruciatingly like chlamydia either.

Maybe I washed it too hard or got soap in my japseye? It’s been irritated somehow but negative std/sti results.

Any guesses?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
Dude, go see a docter
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I've had it hurt when i pee the day after having too much sex the night before...almost like its irritated from too much usage...goes away after a day tho
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,444
I've had two buddies get tested for the same symptoms and come back negative. Eventually it cleared up.

I'd take an antibiotic anyways and see if it doesn't get better. I'm surprised they didn't get you started on one before the tests even came back?
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I've had this happen alot first few times went to the doctor, test results came back negative, they prescribed me antibiotics. It was burning all day unless I was in the act of peeing. The first time this happened it cleared up after using the antibiotics, later that week I got a blow from some chick and it started mildly for a few days then went away on its one.

Recently after banging a chick no condom it happened again and the pain was bad. So bad I almost went to the doctor, it burned for weeks. I told myself mind over matter this will pass without antibiotics, it eventually subsided
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Just go back and tell them your piss burns, they'll give you antibiotics if you say that, regardless of the test results
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I have antibiotics at home, I need to know if I have something otherwise I’ll just reinfect myself by having sex with the same women.

It actually feels better already I think I’m fine
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I would just start fresh with new women and use condoms... plus it'll probably mess with your head make you paranoid if you have sex with any of the previous ones again
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
@Murkserious Did you fix your dck?

If you got a blow job recently, within a month, without condom, it could be because of that. Even if you don't get an STD, within her mouth there are plenty of bacteria, which will not show up on your regular std tests. Getting sucked without condom is dangerous man.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
@Murkserious Did you fix your dck?

If you got a blow job recently, within a month, without condom, it could be because of that. Even if you don't get an STD, within her mouth there are plenty of bacteria, which will not show up on your regular std tests. Getting sucked without condom is dangerous man.
Condom for a BJ? What's the point? I don't do ONS, so I understand the men who do need to wrap it up before entering any orifice, but seriously? Is all this worth an ejaculation with new strange all the time? Seems illogical and unpractical for a few minutes of enjoyment and a long term possibility of suffrage. Your 38, I'm 37, so we're about the same age. Seemed much safer for fvck around a decade ago. Nowadays you need a built proof whole body skin protectant just to entertain any sexual intercourse. I get more enjoyment now from MMA now that I am cleared than risking with ONS. I still entertain the fact with the ladies, but it's becoming riskier and riskier by the day. Not sure if it's worth the headache.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Well it hurts when I piss, mainly when I hold my Johnson, when I let it hang when I piss it doesn’t really hurt.

Here’s the thing, it was hurting last week and I waited until this week to get tested and I’m fully clean I have nothing wrong with me.

It doesn’t hurt excruciatingly like chlamydia either.

Maybe I washed it too hard or got soap in my japseye? It’s been irritated somehow but negative std/sti results.

Any guesses?
I've had this happen the next day when I've had marathon sex and shot too many loads the night before...think the urethra got irritated from overuse...it lasted a day and then felt fine the next day.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Old thread, yeah just urethra irritation, it comes and goes, if I push a piss out hard I get this. With a real std it hurts no matter what and after all this time I’d have the leaky faucet by now.

I was just extra paranoid due to Sara my ex roommate being a riddled wh0re.

I met her today after work as her Australian drivers license came to my address and I need to pass it to her. After telling me to hurry up she’s in a rush for gym when I arrived she wanted to stay and chat, tell me about her life, I was disinterested and told her I had to go to meet someone for a quick drink. She looked awkward and sad. She looked like sh1t.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
She came to me at my tube station in central London, should I have made her travel all the way to my house? That’s weird, controlling and displays too many feels. I didn’t go out of my way as the Spanish bar girl I’m seeing leaves to go back home to Malaga tomorrow for two weeks and we were due a quick drink literally next to that station.

Ok I realise I typed too much to a baiting post

Sophie is coming over in 30 mins to help me cook and to fvck me and watch Netflix. Thank god I get to bring girls back and get the affection and physical touch I’ve yearned for these past 6 months
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top