"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

hs girl who's incredibly interested but avoids you at all costs

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
montana
What should I do? I know this girl is really interested (from insiders), but she really tries to avoid me in school! Any tips from you masters?

HER AVOIDING ME HAS RAISED MY IL!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Sounds like she's either (1) shy or (2) doesn't like you as much as you think.

The way to find out which is to walk up to her, start a conversation, and get her number.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
yeah, supposed babemaster...do what you do best, supposedly.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
I hope you realize that this situation is an absolute oxymoron and this girl obviously does not care about you, and I hope, therefore, that this post is just a joke.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Originally posted by triple_ultima
I hope you realize that this situation is an absolute oxymoron and this girl obviously does not care about you, and I hope, therefore, that this post is just a joke.
no, i believe him.


A lot of girls have a bitch shield on. They instinctively walk away from one they are attracted to...its hide and seek.


To babemaster,

pretend that she doesnt exist for a while. In turn this will raise her IL to a level in which she can no longer resist and she will intercede on her instincts. Don't prolong ths process though.
 

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
Originally posted by California Love
pretend that she doesnt exist for a while. In turn this will raise her IL to a level in which she can no longer resist and she will intercede on her instincts. Don't prolong ths process though.
not quite. don't act like you're not interested, after some time passes that will turn a girl away as much as the next thing. The key is to make your interest in her seem unimportant, but still present.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Always assume she's interested in you unless she told your straightforward that she wasn't. I'm sure you've heard this before. Oh, and by the way, the ignoring her thing probably wont work if you just go and ignore her outta nowhere. You have to show her what she's missing first. Talk to her, get her number, and show her what you're all about. Then if you ignore her she'll realize what she's been missing out on and therefore, raise her IL. You might not want to go about it that way though. Just my opinion from my experiences. Good luck though
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by babemaster2000
What should I do? I know this girl is really interested (from insiders), but she really tries to avoid me in school! Any tips from you masters?

HER AVOIDING ME HAS RAISED MY IL!
You should try not posting the same thing in 2 different forums.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
If YOU like this girl, then go up there, talk to her, and get her phone number. Don't worry about her interest level because it is not important. Only focus on your own. Unless she gives you CLEAR EVIDENCE *HERSELF*, then you are not going to know whether she is interested or not. If you're just persuing this girl because you think that she likes you, then I'd think twice, however.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
babemaster, I've been in the exact situation before. There was a younger girl who I could tell was interested in me (prolonged staring, and I mean long. All her friends would turn and look at me at once when I walked by, blushing when I smiled at her, and finally rubbing up against me in the halls to try and get my attention)

Well anyway I caught on to this rather quick, I started giving her a little more attention and she started avoiding me, so what did I do? I backed off. Now she's always trying to get my attention again, but I've been too busy with other chicks to try and hook up with her agian.

My advice is to just pretend not to even notice her for about a week and see if anything changes.

Good Luck.
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
AHEM.

General advice:

In high school, in case you haven't noticed. most girls show interest in guys by avoiding them.

I've had multiple convos with hs girls on this point and they have all said that either that that's what they do or that that's what they used to do.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
however Cj, it does require the girl to be forward in approachiong you, ie rubbing up against you. Rather speak to her if you are interested or straight out tell her your not interested (in which case she will probably deny all knowlledge, then walk off - mission accomplished).
 

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
montana
Ok, so how do I approach this shy girl? Man, this is so tough this hs chick doesn't have much exp. with flirting and guys. She is ALWAYS with her ****blocking friends with her b1tch shield up!

Thanks for the helpful responses so far !








-babemaster2000
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by babemaster2000
Ok, so how do I approach this shy girl? Man, this is so tough this hs chick doesn't have much exp. with flirting and guys. She is ALWAYS with her ****blocking friends with her b1tch shield up!

Thanks for the helpful responses so far !


It isn't too hard, ever walk behind her in the hall? If your school is ever crowded like mine and if she is walking in front of you one day step on the back of her shoe. She'll probably turn around and say something to her.

Or just grab your balls and go talk to her.

She obviously won't make a move towards you, the ball is in your court.








-babemaster2000
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top