hs girl who's incredibly interested but avoids you at all costs

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
What should I do? I know this girl is really interested (from insiders), but she really tries to avoid me in school! Any tips from you masters?

HER AVOIDING ME HAS RAISED MY IL!

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's either (1) shy or (2) doesn't like you as much as you think.

The way to find out which is to walk up to her, start a conversation, and get her number.

Reaction score
yeah, supposed babemaster...do what you do best, supposedly.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you realize that this situation is an absolute oxymoron and this girl obviously does not care about you, and I hope, therefore, that this post is just a joke.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by triple_ultima
I hope you realize that this situation is an absolute oxymoron and this girl obviously does not care about you, and I hope, therefore, that this post is just a joke.
no, i believe him.

A lot of girls have a bitch shield on. They instinctively walk away from one they are attracted to...its hide and seek.

To babemaster,

pretend that she doesnt exist for a while. In turn this will raise her IL to a level in which she can no longer resist and she will intercede on her instincts. Don't prolong ths process though.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
pretend that she doesnt exist for a while. In turn this will raise her IL to a level in which she can no longer resist and she will intercede on her instincts. Don't prolong ths process though.
not quite. don't act like you're not interested, after some time passes that will turn a girl away as much as the next thing. The key is to make your interest in her seem unimportant, but still present.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always assume she's interested in you unless she told your straightforward that she wasn't. I'm sure you've heard this before. Oh, and by the way, the ignoring her thing probably wont work if you just go and ignore her outta nowhere. You have to show her what she's missing first. Talk to her, get her number, and show her what you're all about. Then if you ignore her she'll realize what she's been missing out on and therefore, raise her IL. You might not want to go about it that way though. Just my opinion from my experiences. Good luck though

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by babemaster2000
What should I do? I know this girl is really interested (from insiders), but she really tries to avoid me in school! Any tips from you masters?

HER AVOIDING ME HAS RAISED MY IL!
You should try not posting the same thing in 2 different forums.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If YOU like this girl, then go up there, talk to her, and get her phone number. Don't worry about her interest level because it is not important. Only focus on your own. Unless she gives you CLEAR EVIDENCE *HERSELF*, then you are not going to know whether she is interested or not. If you're just persuing this girl because you think that she likes you, then I'd think twice, however.

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
babemaster, I've been in the exact situation before. There was a younger girl who I could tell was interested in me (prolonged staring, and I mean long. All her friends would turn and look at me at once when I walked by, blushing when I smiled at her, and finally rubbing up against me in the halls to try and get my attention)

Well anyway I caught on to this rather quick, I started giving her a little more attention and she started avoiding me, so what did I do? I backed off. Now she's always trying to get my attention again, but I've been too busy with other chicks to try and hook up with her agian.

My advice is to just pretend not to even notice her for about a week and see if anything changes.

Good Luck.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AHEM.

General advice:

In high school, in case you haven't noticed. most girls show interest in guys by avoiding them.

I've had multiple convos with hs girls on this point and they have all said that either that that's what they do or that that's what they used to do.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
however Cj, it does require the girl to be forward in approachiong you, ie rubbing up against you. Rather speak to her if you are interested or straight out tell her your not interested (in which case she will probably deny all knowlledge, then walk off - mission accomplished).

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so how do I approach this shy girl? Man, this is so tough this hs chick doesn't have much exp. with flirting and guys. She is ALWAYS with her ****blocking friends with her b1tch shield up!

Thanks for the helpful responses so far !

-babemaster2000

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by babemaster2000
Ok, so how do I approach this shy girl? Man, this is so tough this hs chick doesn't have much exp. with flirting and guys. She is ALWAYS with her ****blocking friends with her b1tch shield up!

Thanks for the helpful responses so far !

It isn't too hard, ever walk behind her in the hall? If your school is ever crowded like mine and if she is walking in front of you one day step on the back of her shoe. She'll probably turn around and say something to her.

Or just grab your balls and go talk to her.

She obviously won't make a move towards you, the ball is in your court.

-babemaster2000